League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Soraka will receive a Harrowing skin this year if everything goes according to the plan Reaper Soraka

-Yasuo and Wukong skins are in works (rumors say it's Victorious Yasuo, which would make sense granted he's been appearing a lot) PROJECT: Yasuo, Underworld Wukong

-Ultimate skin and the new Ascension game mode will be up in 1/2 months Ascension happened, skin not yet sadly

-Ultimate skin will be for a champion who lacks skins I'll talk about this soon...

-Headhunter Caitlyn should be in patch 4.14, and if not, 4.15 is the ultimate date it will come out no matter what Happened

-Patch 4.14 will be the World Championship patch Happened

-Patch 4.15 will bring "something huge" and "it might be the best patch ever". (Summoner's Rift VU AND an ultimate skin AND Ascension in one patch?) "Something huge" was a friggin Veigar skin, but fits size-based Veigar jokes

-Shyvana will receive a skin in the following months (Mecha Shyvana?) Championship Shyvana

-In this year, we won't see any new support OR female champions I guess that will hold true

-Dunkmaster Darius has been pushed back due to voiceover But he's oooooout~ 

-No Swain skins until his VU. (Dragonmaster Swain confirmed NOT to be an ultimate skin.)

-Sion 2.0 out until end of this year, probably sooner. Released today

-Jinx skin in early stage of works

So, most leaks proved to be true. Same guy who leaked all that above info leaked one more thing not too long ago...

"an ultimate skin for Sona is in works"

Riot is also planning on releasing Japanese servers very soon.

Ultimate skin idea is "drive the theme up to eleven". How do you drive Sona up to eleven?

Make her a vocaloid.

You can't escape those type of people unfortunately. My advice once you get to level 30 and beyond (unless you are doing this already ofc.) is try to avoid draft pick as much as possible when playing normals.

I've found out recently people in blind pick (and to an extent team builder) are way less toxic.

If I'm not playing ranked, I ONLY play blind pick, mainly because it gets you in game the fastest excluding bot matches.

As far as mirrors go though, I always play with friends, and just lane swap so that I only have to deal with that later in the game. Or you could always play people you don't see often, that one usually works.

Anywho~ I'm hyped for Victorious Morg, I wanna see her splash and her spell effects look pretty sick.

Yeah her model is pretty... lackluster. I still enjoy the spell effects though, so I'll take what I can get.

Although seeing Morgana in almost every single game after the release isn't gonna be fun to deal with... 

Mainly because she snares you and then you get reported for AFK.

Archived