Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Tentacruel

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given that Scizor and Gyarados are the oens confirmed for megas, and they're the latter of the non-gen 6 pokemon in both teams, I'm going to assume that Chandelure and Druddigon are theo nes that get megas.

I hope I'm right, because OMG CHANDELURE <3

Given that Scizor and Gyarados are the oens confirmed for megas, and they're the latter of the non-gen 6 pokemon in both teams, I'm going to assume that Chandelure and Druddigon are theo nes that get megas.

I'd rather Altaria and Torkoal personally. 

Altaria really needs it and Torkoal opens up things with Flannery (my 2nd Pokemon waifu, behind Valerie).

I second this.
Also Mega Chandelure would have more Sp.ATK then Mega Alakazam
(At least, I think it would)

Fennekin is 87.5% male 12.5% female

shit

What, you only need to shoft reset 8 times. That isn't that bad.

The birds flee before you can make a move, so Serebii recommends Shadow Tag.

welldamn

Seeing as how I normally only go for the runner when I know I'm trying to catch them this isn't much of a problem for me.

Anyway, time to go get me a game.

The birds flee before you can make a move, so Serebii recommends Shadow Tag.

welldamn

But I like being able to lucksack my roamers into balls…

Wait, that came out wrong.

Also, there's a Farfetch'd trade. Mega evolution?

[spoiler='Also, better shot of Mega Aerodactyl:']megaaero.jpg[/spoiler]

Ive been lurking on this thread, but never had anything to say. Now that we are posting friend codes I will post mine.

FC: 2766-8642-6051

Also I will be getting X, but I want Skrelp, so would anyone be willing to trade?

I plan on getting Y, so I could trade it. I plan to catch multiples of the exclusives and breed my starter, for trading purposes.

FC 0963-0093-1569

Someone should take all these friend codes and put them together, for easiness.

Will we have a new topic when the game comes out everywhere? This one is full of news, leaks, speculation. A new one would be better so people can share their experiences with the actual game now that they can have it.

I plan on getting Y, so I could trade it. I plan to catch multiples of the exclusives and breed my starter, for trading purposes.

FC 0963-0093-1569

Someone should take all these friend codes and put them together, for easiness.

Will we have a new topic when the game comes out everywhere? This one is full of news, leaks, speculation. A new one would be better so people can share their experiences with the actual game now that they can have it.

I'll go ahead and make it I guess. Everyone can go post their friend codes and I'll compile them in the op. 

Flame Dragon can lock it if he wants to continue using this one.

Archived