The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Sigh* Okay, since I really can't come up with a post, I'm wondering if Merciful could possibly take control of Tsunugai for a few posts so I can get back into this?

I'll gladly PM you what I intend for him so you don't have to wing it. You think you can do it?

I suppose I can try. Or if you want, you can just take a break until Arc 3, and I'll preserve Tsunugai for you.

The Witch of Infinite Possibilities reacted to Sliferok, as you requested, Bailas. She's at full power now. And for everyone, good luck stopping her now.

[spoiler=The (Approximate) Boss Status of L E R N A]

58px-Modern_L.svg.png?2011110314365695px-Modern_E.svg.png?2011110314330565px-Modern_R.svg.png?2011110314393076px-Modern_N.svg.png?2011110314374395px-Modern_A.svg.png?20111103142552

Copied Existential Power: Lyon von Mira (3rd time)

Total Health: 850/1000

Total Energy: 450/1000

Main Head: Suffered throat damage, is watching Sliferok

Left Head 1: Is watching Sliferok

Left Head 2: Suffered total medium damage from Yubel, is watching Sliferok

Left Head 3: Is watching Sliferok

Right Head 1: Is watching Sliferok

Right Head 2: Is watching Sliferok

Right Head 3: Is watching Sliferok

Tail-Head: Balancing orb on top of head, is tracking the progress of Thermopylae and Titanomachia

Whole Body: Coated in a thin layer of liquid despair - easy to penetrate, but highly mentally-contaminative and resistant to spiritual or magical energies

Hint:

While I was being controlled by that monster, I could hear a voice. I don't know who it was, but it felt sad. Like it was in despair. Devoid of hope.

That was a creative way out of Quincy hax I almost didn't see it coming (well I didn't I just thought of a similar method that she would use to get out of that move lol) Though that counterattack is quite nice.

That was a creative way out of Quincy hax I almost didn't see it coming (well I didn't I just thought of a similar method that she would use to get out of that move lol) Though that counterattack is quite nice.

Thanks~ it's not easy planning LERNA's moves, and to be honest, at the start of this boss battle, I actually had no intentions of weaponizing the sea of despair. I wonder what Admiral's going to think about my interpretation when he comes back.

Not everyone is ready to give up just yet Merc. And, I think I already know what your hint means.

And so the final stage of this boss battle begins.

I finished the application (except the Source place as I have not posted my story yet... It's being Beta-read) well here it is:

[spoiler=Application]

Apollon's Application:

"A glimmer of hope shines to bring forth light! The Guardian of Hope and Light has arrived! Apollon!"

Username: Megamanlan

Name: Akiru Natsuki

Alias: Apollon

Appearance:

Civilian: Akiru's hair seems mostly down, bangs flow to the left. The back of his hair is spiked pointing down. His hair doesn't pass the back of his head. He has green eyes and typically wears a gray or blue tee-shirt or occasionally a a suit shirt. He tends to also wear shorts but will wear pants when it's cold enough. Akiru tends to switch between sandals and shoes. He is about 6' tall and quite skinny.

Hero: He wears a crown with three points that is worn on his forehead. His eyes have a golden-white color. There is a gem in the center of his chest with 6 lines. 2 going up that connect to his wings. 2 to his sides which complete the wing. And lastly two going down to the end of the shorts he wears. Unseen armor surrounds his chest and legs. He lastly has leg armor that connects with the closed-toed shoes he wears. His getup is mostly white with silver and gold shades and trim. He has wings on his back and he glows of light. The wings can also fold up and become a cape for him.

Origin: (Link to RP app, fanfic location, or wikia page)

Biography:

Akiru was born in America to his Japanese parents. He was a loner for quite a while, but he honestly felt that he couldnt have real friends so he kept away from even trying to. When he was 14 he found a strange gem on the ground. He decided to keep it as it was interesting to him. When his school was attacked by strange creatures. The Crystal finding a proper host linked to its ancient past, transformed him into Apollon! After he defeated the creatures he became the school's hero of sorts. This cause Akiru to get enough strength after time to make friends and realize two that were with him the whole time.

He soon found that there was an American Vampire who was controlling the Darkness that kept attacking. The Vampire took the alias of Dracula. Apollon and Dracula fought often and ended up as archenemies. In their ultimate battle, Apollon finally defeated him and locked him away in the core of the planet. After that he decided to study in Japan for a few years.

After arriving in Japan he learned of a new threat, the Emperor's of Darkness, the ultimate evil was approaching Earth. He eventually agreed to team up with Sailor Moon and the Sailor Senshi to defeat them. During that time Akiru learned more about Apollon's history.

Apollon was the Guardian of the Solar Empire and was the Ruler of the Solar System, married to the Queen of the Moon. He also was a Galaxy Guardian, one of five which he lead to protect the galaxy from threats and protected one of the five Galaxy Key's: the Emperor's Key. The previous one was defeated by Metalia causing the mantle to be passed, but now he had to prove that the Guardian of the Sun was once again able and willing to guard the Key again.

Apollon eventually proved it and obtained the Key.

Personality:

Akiru now is quite protective of his friends. In his civilian form he tends to be very laid back, seeming to enjoy nearly everything or not... It can be hard to tell at times. He's grown to be much more friendly and not seem hard to deal with. He learned when to let people go at times from his time of being a loner. But another thing he learned was never fully trust anyone. But since then he also learned that perhaps being mistrustful is not always the best thing. But his seeming carefree-ness is mostly to hide his secret and his past pain.

Apollon on the other hand tends to be more rough. He is extremely determined and will not accept no. He will protect those who are his friends no matter what. He fights for peace and to keep the Galaxy safe. He also considers what both his friends and enemies say though.

Faction: Counter Corps

Important Artifact Stolen: Mystical Silver Crystal.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers:

Flight - Apollon is capable of flight thanks to the wings on his back.

Light Manipulation - Apollon can create and manipulate light at will with concentration. Including making it solid and translucent. It is the base of most of his attacks.

- Light Restoration - Apollon can regain energy by being in Sunlight.

- Solar Cleansing - If there is any light or hope in a person's mind, Apollon can cleanse that person of excessive darkness and restore balance to the light and darkness in a person.

- Enhanced Stamina/Healing - In either form, Akiru's Stamina and damage he can take has been enhanced so he can survive a lot more then an average human.

- Shadow Immunity - Akiru is immune to Black Magic, and the power of Shadow or Darkness infecting his mind or body.

Hopeful Refresh - When Apollon is near other people, when he focuses on it, he can cause others to realize hope that good will triumph.

- Strength of Hope - Apollon's strength is linked to Hope of people: If there is a strong hope, he will be stronger, If there is no hope, he will become very weak.

Equipment:

Hope's Starblade - A blade made of the light of the Stars. He can summon it at will. As long as the Stars shine, this blade can be restored.

The Emperor's Key - One of 5 Galaxy Tools that created the Universe. It is semi-intelligent and indestructible. The only way to obtain it is to earn it, and it will then decide to choose you or not. The holder of the Key is charged with protect the Galaxy along with 4 other Guardians. It's full power and potential is unknown, but some of its powers it has granted to Apollon are:

Immortality - Apollon is immortal until the Key finds a new worthy Guardian. But while he is immortal, his body is capable of even being destroyed.

Temporary Restoration - When its host's body has been destroyed, it can temporarily completely restore the hosts body for about 3 hours.

Body Creation - It can create a body for its host if the hosts other body was destroyed.

Immunity - The host is immune to nearly all disease and corruption.

Mental Guard - It can negate Mind Control powers if it threatens the host or the Key.

Enhanced Powers - The powers of the Holder are enhanced by the Key.

Space Travel - The Host can travel through space without the need of air.

Oh does the Character have to be formally introduced in the original story or can he be an unknown person at the point in the story?

Regain energy by being in the sun?

What?

And the equipment are OP'd.

Isn't that hilarious vectors are telling someone else they are Over powered. Lol

Anywho, the character is overstepping it a tad.

Being immortal combined with control over light is almost if not more so worse than being immortal and having control over directions. First it's light. So all attacks if needed are at the speed of light...excessive. Second it's light so you could easily chose for the reflective light index of your attacks to be invisible and spam someone with invisible speed of light missiles. And that's just the first power lol

Then comes this concept of hope. So he can rid others of doubt and give them hope, then gets a power boost from said hope. Lol he loops himself infinitely. Yep that's over powered. And even if there wasn't the loop he's on a team of good guys who all they are is hope. So he's stronger just by being played.

Finally while immune to dark and shadow magic may not seem like much I feel like it may cause further confrontation. For example, the Mad Blood, Chaos, and Sea of Despair aren't magic at all so he should be effected by them but I feel this ability was made just to counter these agents in the RP.

And I didn't even get to the weapons yet lol

With the power of light, he actually doesn't have the power of speed or invisibility. (To be honest I count those as completely separate powers but that's me) Mostly he uses light to create tools or attack with it as well as make temporary shields. Plus while he has experience, he doesn't fully have control of his powers.

The thing of hope, is actually based on a plot in my story. Also it requires hope to be prominent. (In the story when fear permeates everyone he becomes extremely weak) In fact the hope that people naturally feel makes him have his normal power level.

Lastly has to do with that he has an imbalance of Light and Dark in himself so Darkness has a different effect on him. He cannot be corrupted and his body cannot be manipulated by darkness. Darkness hurts him though.

Maybe I should note this on the application....

Isn't that hilarious vectors are telling someone else they are Over powered. Lol

Yeah, I noticed that too, especially since Merciful once called Decibel out for giving the Renegade Joker the ability to redirect energy from the sun. Then again, Decibel didn't have something like this:

"Apollon was the Guardian of the Solar Empire and was the Ruler of the Solar System, married to the Queen of the Moon."

You didn't explain what this "Mystic Silver Crystal" is, so why not just have the stolen artifact be the Emperor's Key? It would certainly make sense in terms of the overall story, as Isamy could have taken it to see if it could open the Door of Origin.

He has 2 equips, The Emperor's Key doesn't do much as he can't create much from it. I mean the new body is basically the body of a child that's only there to find a new host. The powers he has access to beyond enhancing his own is not much...

The sword is just a sword. It just doesn't break, nothing else.

As to the Silver Crystal, it's Sailor Moon item that gives her power. The Emperor's Key being stolen would go against my storyline which says that nothing can keep the Emperor's Key from its guardian until a new guardian is decided... So I'm actually trying to think of something else... I may have another one but not sure if that would help either...

Yeah Bailas, pot calling the kettle black there. Or are you simply ignoring the fact that you can redefine matter in an instant as well as copy any magic you see?

Ars Magna only works in a designated area which for this case is only inside anything with Mad Blood and the magical arrays that were formed around LERNA therefore everything else is safe.

The Alpha Stigma can only copy GENERIC magic. As in magic that is not unique to a person. So far in this whole RP that gives him the Final Fantasy magic and Waterbending. And even in this fight most of these Final Fantasy magics can't be used because people are in Drive Forms and what not which makes the magic they use unique.

Oh I thought long about the Alpha Stigma and Magical Index before adding them. At there core they just make Butler smart and more in tune with how magic works.

I can change that into being more of a power that he needs to focus to do. (My initial idea was that it was minimal but if Apollon focuses on that power, he can actually spread hope so they can overcome a negative emotion of sorts) But the idea is that his power comes from a combination of Hope and Light, and without those he is completely powerless and weakened.

Archived