The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Hm, I think I'll wait to see how that de-fusion spell works out before I make a post.

Speaking of which, you're welcome to guess as to what De-Fusion is going to do to Thermopylae.

I have something special planned for the one who can guess correctly that I haven't already told the answer to.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question, a hypothetical question. Since Matthew's 'spells' are created by charges and not of his own ability, would the only ability LERNA would be able to copy from Matthew be the Oni Sukin?

That is correct, and the same applies to Frankram. But LERNA is capable of copying things such as Bankai.

Well, LERNA taking Darcy's abilities again and finally using her Dark Sirenix does not bode well for our efforts. At least she needs to keep Darcy's powers to hold the Dark Sirenix transformation, she can't just take someone else's and use that with the power boost. Unfortunately for Darcy that means she's going to have to reconstruct her mental barriers yet again, and probably strengthen them even further.

There was still one more thing she could do, however, and that was transform into a DARK SIRENIX. Granting the Witch of Infinite Possibilities a tremendous amount of power, boosting her already-considerable force and having spiked tentacles emerge out from her body, it mattered not that she was injured.

1337128168066.jpg

So, who all saw that coming?

I did!

Well, I certainly didn't because I have no idea what's going!

Okay, you know that story Itsu was telling Judaihime? Okay, the seven people were the Signers and Carly, and the two women at the end of the story who fused together became Itsu, which is why De-Fusion was what was needed to separate Thermopylae.

Okay, you know that story Itsu was telling Judaihime? Okay, the seven people were the Signers and Carly, and the two women at the end of the story who fused together became Itsu, which is why De-Fusion was what was needed to separate Thermopylae.

Also, I one-upped Merciful Idiot by turning the plot of 2 entire roleplays into a children's bedtime story.

You're welcome.

And for that, I commend you. Although, Divine became a woman?

Delilah Atlas. The woman mentioned in Foster's prologue as running Neighborhood Watch.

Itsu and Damian figured it would be karmic to use the AKI Prime system against Sayer instead of killing him, imprisoning him inside of his own body while a much more benevolent and benign being undoes all of the damage he wrought.

By the way, all of that just opened up the opportunity for you all to attack Thermopylae and knock her out.

By the way, Merciful, is LERNA just teasing Eria, or do you just keep mistaking Eria's title? First you call her the Bloody Priestess, then you call her a Blood Temptress, even though she's supposed to be the Blood Priestess.

Also, you all do realize that Thermopylae was never designed to be beaten in an actual physical fight, right?

Because of her nature, it's impossible for anyone to beat her without getting really clever about how they fight (i.e., "betraying" your comrades to ally with Thermopylae against a single person, thereby making the Conservation of Ninjutsu work against Thermopylae).

Instead, think about what a Familiar is. It is a metaphysical and metaphorical construct designed to act as a Witch's envoy between the material and the abstract.

So what does all of Thermopylae's symbolism MEAN?

And what does it represent by her getting her porcelain shell cracked?

Huh. I didn't considering turning the Law of Conversation of Ninjutsu against the Familiars. Interesting.

I'm honestly surprised how little you all thought outside the box on beating Thermopylae.

I thought it was pretty clear in her bio that you could not win against her in a 1-on-1 battle, much less when her Inverse Ninja Law ability activated.

My new app ready for Arc 3, I had some spare time so I decided to create it. Most of the information in the app came from either Chandra's Bio in the game Magic 2014 or the linked site for Origin.

[spoiler=Chandra Nalaar]"Lighting a fire needs kindling and heat. You be the kindling. I'll bring the heat."

Username: Simdoggy

Name: Chandra Nalaar

[spoiler=Appearance]200px-Chandra.jpg

Chandra's hair, when she's not utilizing her fire abilities, is shoulder length, dark red hair.

Origin: http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/article/Chandra_Nalaar

Biography: At the end of the events on Kaldheim, when she was just about to planeswalk away, Chandra was found by Arturia, who was trying to find people to help him prevent the doorway to the origin from being opened. At the same time, on the plane of Phyrexia, an artefact called the Voltaic Key was stolen by Isamy, throwing that plane into chaos and disaster, which would soon start to spread throughout the rest of the multiverse. Agreeing to come along to prevent the disaster that was about to happen, and because she thought it sounded interesting, she went with him to help out. As she arrived, she found her planeswalker spark seemed to be disjointed from her, preventing her from planeswalking on her own at the current time.

Personality: Valuing freedom over everything else, Chandra will react quickly and harshly to anything that tries to go against her fierce independence. Although she does like her independence, she is willing to work with others if absolutely necessary, though she'll get annoyed if they try to tell her what to do. She has a hot temper as well, quick to get angry and quite capable of holding onto her anger for a while, she also has a tendency towards impulsiveness, and finds little need in subtlety. She also dislikes the authorities, a result of them often trying to restrict and control her, which goes against her desire for independence and freedom.

Faction: The Counter Corps

Important Artifact Stolen: The Voltaic Key, an artefact originating from Phyrexia in the Magic: The Gathering Multiverse.

Powers/Equipment: As a pyromancer, Chandra has a large variety of fire spells in her repertoire, as well as an innate ability to control the fire through her pure power rather than having to always rely on the fire spells. She also has the ability to summon up creatures made of or bound to fire, mainly phoenixes and fire elementals, though several other of the red creatures will occasionally appear. As a planeswalker, she also has the ability to travel between the various planes that make up the Magic: The Gathering Multiverse, though that ability won't help her here. Also, the goggles on her head allow her to see through her own fire while she wears them, and the gauntlet on her right arm enhances her mana-abilities, increasing the power of her flames and her summons.

My new app ready for Arc 3, I had some spare time so I decided to create it. Most of the information in the app came from either Chandra's Bio in the game Magic 2014 or the linked site for Origin.

[spoiler=Chandra Nalaar]"Lighting a fire needs kindling and heat. You be the kindling. I'll bring the heat."

Username: Simdoggy

Name: Chandra Nalaar

[spoiler=Appearance]200px-Chandra.jpg

Chandra's hair, when she's not utilizing her fire abilities, is shoulder length, dark red hair.

Origin: http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/article/Chandra_Nalaar

Biography: At the end of the events on Kaldheim, when she was just about to planeswalk away, Chandra was found by Emiya, who was trying to find people to help him prevent the doorway to the origin from being opened. At the same time, on the plane of Phyrexia, an artefact called the Voltaic Key was stolen by Isamy, throwing that plane into chaos and disaster, which would soon start to spread throughout the rest of the multiverse. Agreeing to come along to prevent the disaster that was about to happen, and because she thought it sounded interesting, she went with him to help out. By some quirk of the dimension travel interacting with her planeswalker spark, she ended up only arriving into his Unlimited Blade works at the start of Arc 3, rather than Arc 1 when she was supposed to get there.

Personality: Valuing freedom over everything else, Chandra will react quickly and harshly to anything that tries to go against her fierce independence. Although she does like her independence, she is willing to work with others if absolutely necessary, though she'll get annoyed if they try to tell her what to do. She has a hot temper as well, quick to get angry and quite capable of holding onto her anger for a while, she also has a tendency towards impulsiveness, and finds little need in subtlety. She also dislikes the authorities, a result of them often trying to restrict and control her, which goes against her desire for independence and freedom.

Faction: The Counter Corps

Important Artifact Stolen: The Voltaic Key, an artefact originating from Phyrexia in the Magic: The Gathering Multiverse.

Powers/Equipment: As a pyromancer, Chandra has a large variety of fire spells in her repertoire, as well as an innate ability to control the fire through her pure power rather than having to always rely on the fire spells. She also has the ability to summon up creatures made of or bound to fire, mainly phoenixes and fire elementals, though several other of the red creatures will occasionally appear. As a planeswalker, she also has the ability to travel between the various planes that make up the Magic: The Gathering Multiverse, though that ability won't help her here. Also, the goggles on her head allow her to see through her own fire while she wears them, and the gauntlet on her right arm enhances her mana-abilities, increasing the power of her flames and her summons.

After this and the previous application, I suddenly want to make characters that come from world where keys would be stolen as their artifact. It's funny to imagine Isamy sitting at a door repeatedly trying keys with no success he he he.

EDIT: Also, where the hell is Carmen Sandiago Emiya.

1337128168066.jpg

joker_i_dunno_lol.jpg

And for that, I commend you. Although, Divine became a woman?

It's a long story. If you want, you can download the RotAM novelization (link's in my sig) and skip to the last chapter~

I thought it was pretty clear in her bio that you could not win against her in a 1-on-1 battle, much less when her Inverse Ninja Law ability activated.

Even I didn't know this.

@Simdoggy: Assuming that one of your characters is going to end up dead, then accepted~! Also, it should be pretty obvious that this character is a Class 3 Entity, and after reading her biography, I think I'd put her at top tier.

EDIT: Also, where the hell is Carmen Sandiago Emiya.

He disappeared under Harry Potter's Cloak of Invisibility in order to negate the Law of Conservation of Ninjutsu and to prevent LERNA from copying his abilities. But who knows what he's currently up to?

It's a long story. If you want, you can download the RotAM novelization (link's in my sig) and skip to the last chapter~

Pretty much. How did I do with the fairy tale of RotEI and RotAM?

Even I didn't know this.

And to be fair, I was waiting for either my own plans to go through, or for someone to try a different tactic than just blindly fighting her, to reveal this.

She is a Class 4 Entity, after all.

But no one thought that they should just talk with her?

Emiya had something going, and yet, he just decided to fight instead of being reasonable? (BTW, he's the one that attacked first in their fight)

...Why yes, Saw and Saw 2 are some of my favorite horror movies. Why do you ask?

Pretty much. How did I do with the fairy tale of RotEI and RotAM? You did pretty well~ but you know, I think you already showed me that fairytale story a few months or so ago.

And to be fair, I was waiting for either my own plans to go through, or for someone to try a different tactic than just blindly fighting her, to reveal this. I was about to do that, but I wasn't sure whether or not to interrupt that little De-Fusion thing you had going.

She is a Class 3 Entity, after all. A Class 4 is a god.

But no one thought that they should just talk with her?

Emiya had something going, and yet, he just decided to fight instead of being reasonable? Corruption shenanigans. He's slowly becoming more and more corrupted, clouding his mind, and it's taking its toll on him. It's also the reason why he isn't facing LERNA; while he could hypothetically solo her with his conceptual weaponry and defenses, he'd end up turning into a void creature afterwards. Which is bad news.

Archived