The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Corruption shenanigans. He's slowly becoming more and more corrupted, clouding his mind, and it's taking its toll on him. It's also the reason why he isn't facing LERNA; while he could hypothetically solo her with his conceptual weaponry and defenses, he'd end up turning into a void creature afterwards. Which is bad news.

Oh, fun.

But yes, Thermopylae was supposed to be tough.

If it wasn't for a tight schedule at school (I've got some leeway now), I would have been able to really throw down on you all. :)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sora tried to talk to her, and tried to get her to understand that he needed to stop her. Yes, he attacked her, but he gave her a reason for doing so.

I mean not attacking and talking, but not being hostile towards her at all.

Speaking of talking...

I believe it's high time that I introduce my fourth character.

[spoiler=Tsukishima]

"Book of the End slips my presence into my target's past. In that instant... I made it so that I visited this place before. It should make sense. After all, I never said my ability wouldn't affect inanimate objects. And now... I've even spread my influence to your Zanpakutō. I shall never... be touched by that blade again. You see, because now... I've seen your technique and your blade so many times, it's downright boring."

Username: GLaDOS

Name: Shūkurō Tsukishima

Appearance:

[spoiler=Does He Look Like Anime Matt Smith, Or Is It Just Me?]

1000px-Tsukishima_profile.png

Origin: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Sh%C5%ABkur%C5%8D_Tsukishima

Biography: As a child, Tsukishima met a Shinigami, Kūgo Ginjō, who, after discovering that Tsukishima was alone like him, cheered him up and told him that from that day on, Tsukishima would come with him. From that point on, he taught Tsukishima how to use his powers and how to fight. Some time later, they met other Fullbringers, namely Riruka, Yukio Hans Vorarlberna, Jackie Tristan, and Giriko Kutsuzawa, whom Kūgo convinced to join him, forming Xcution.

According to Kūgo, Tsukishima gathered several different people with Fullbring abilities some time ago together in order to find a way for them to erase their powers. He formulated the plan to pass their powers on to a Substitute Shinigami, forming the group, Xcution. However, once this process began, he had a change of heart and used his abilities to kill the Substitute Shinigami and those who had been relieved of their powers. Now Ginjō has theorized that Tsukishima's new goal is to keep Ichigo Kurosaki away from them.[12][13] It is later revealed that this backstory is a lie created by Tsukishima's Fullbring in order to thoroughly deceive Ichigo Kurosaki, even going so far as to alter Kūgo's memories since Kūgo was horrible at acting, as Tsukishima claimed.

Tsukishima is stated by Kūgo to have psychologically broken many people affected by his Fullbring down by adding new and larger pieces of information into their memory, which apparently causes the person inflicted to be 'useless' afterwards. Seventeen months after Aizen's defeat, Xcution fell under the influence of Tsukishima's Fullbring, to make Tsukishima look like the sole villain, as part of their plan to steal Ichigo Kurosaki's Fullbring to strengthen their own.

Personality: Tsukishima is cold and collected in most things he does, normally appearing calm and even carefree. Even when overwhelmed and injured in battle, he is able to maintain his composed nature. Taking advantage of this unemotional nature, he is very cautious in battle, never acting without purpose or a plan. He is sociopathic and amoral in nature, completely uncaring about the emotional torment that those indirectly affected by his Fullbring go through, even enjoying it as he mocks their pain. He also appears sadistic, purposely pushing the victims' trauma until they suffer mental breakdowns from the fake memories starting to conflict with their real ones. Despite his calm and sociopathic tendencies, Tsukishima is very devoted to Kūgo Ginjō, being taught how to survive by him. Upon Ginjō's death, Tsukishima flew into a frenzied rage and attempted to kill Ichigo Kurosaki in revenge, trying to throw Riruka Dokugamine aside for blocking his strike, and cried in anguish for his mentor for "not teaching them what to do if he died".

Faction: Divine

Important Artifact Stolen: Ichigo Kurosaki's Fullbring

Powers/Equipment: Tsukishima is skilled in swordsmanship, enough to battle Ichigo Kurosaki and Kūgo Ginjō, defeating the former, albeit without his Shinigami powers and only when he had an incomplete Fullbring, and battling the latter to a stand still. Tsukishima also has remarkable speed; his speed is far above that of a normal Human. Tsukishima is fast enough to strike his target before they can even react. Even a Shunpo Master such as Byakuya Kuchiki is forced to keep his guard up against Tsukishima. Tsukishima is also able to dodge fast attacks like Byakuya's Shikai. Plus, Tsukishima has shown a high tolerance for pain. Even after losing his arm, he only showed moderate pain while staying calm. Even after being fatally injured by Byakuya, he still was able to make a surprise attack on Ichigo and try to cut him. Plus, Tsukishima has shown to be quite durable. In his second battle with Ichigo, he was capable of withstanding being kicked into the roof of his mansion from a great height without suffering any serious injuries. Lastly, Tsukishima has enough spiritual power to be able to see Shinigami. Even at a young age he could see them. He is also able to sense a Jibakurei and tell what direction it is in.

However, Tsukishima's greatest power is his Fullbring, Book of the End. Tsukishima's Fullbring manifests itself in his bookmark, which he can transform into a katana that has a bookmark-shaped tsuba. Kūgo Ginjō remarks that Book of the End is a sword with high attack capability that can literally cut through anything. Book of the End is capable of two types of cut: one which can injure or kill an opponent and one which can insert Tsukishima into the target's past. In addition, he is capable of doing both simultaneously. Its primary power of inserting Tsukishima's presence into a person or an object is very dangerous, especially in this kind of conflict.

To simplify things regarding the self-insertion aspect, Book of the End has the ability to split the past of whomever it cuts. This ability works not by manipulating time and memories, but by literally inserting Tsukishima's presence into the victim’s history. Victims of this power recognize Tsukishima as someone closely connected to their personal lives, whether it is as family, friend, or lover. He can even usurp the roles of other individuals in the victims’ pasts. Likewise, Tsukishima gains comprehensive knowledge of his victims’ memories. This power takes hold regardless of whether the victim trusted Tsukishima before being cut. Tsukishima can continue to modify his victims’ pasts even after cutting them, however, if they realize that their altered pasts are inconsistent with reality, they are put at risk of mental breakdown. By cutting an affected individual again, Book of the End’s effect on that person is dispelled.

Book of the End’s power also works on inanimate objects. For example, by cutting the ground, he can falsify its history to alter its structure and set traps there as though he had done so long ago. By cutting a person’s weapon, he can gain complete knowledge of its techniques, including their weaknesses. As with all Fullbrings, if Tsukishima dies, all traces of his ability vanish, returning his victims to normal.

One option is that when the Key vanishes it returns to the one who it was stolen from. It could be that Isamy notices this and actually kidnapped the Original Apollon (his name he had for the story was Hikaru) in order to find a way to extract it and was thinking it was the Origin Key. So she'll be more or less surprised when Akiru comes for Hikaru and the Key. Could it go like that?

Merciful, would this work then?

Oh yeah, guys, another update on the boss battle, though I can't actually do anything until Bailas posts.

[spoiler=The (Approximate) Boss Status of L E R N A]

58px-Modern_L.svg.png?2011110314365695px-Modern_E.svg.png?2011110314330565px-Modern_R.svg.png?2011110314393076px-Modern_N.svg.png?2011110314374395px-Modern_A.svg.png?20111103142552

Copied Existential Power: Darcy (3rd time)

Total Health: 650/1000

Total Energy: 300/1000

Main Head: Suffered throat damage, focusing attacks on Sliferok

Left Head 1: Suffered heavy damage, focusing attacks on Sliferok

Left Head 2: In a critical state, is focusing attacks on Sliferok'

Left Head 3: Suffered medium damage, is focusing attacks on Sliferok

Right Head 1: Is focusing attacks on Sliferok

Right Head 2: Is focusing attacks on Sliferok

Right Head 3: Is focusing attacks on Sliferok

Tail-Head: Balancing orb on top of head, is focusing attacks on Sliferok

Whole Body: Transformed by Dark Sirenix, granting her spiked tendrils, a great boost of speed and power, and making her ungodly fast underwater.

Hint:

If there is something unconnected to the original entity in any way, such as a weapon, then it should be that the Witch would be unable to take it as her own power.

@Simdoggy: Assuming that one of your characters is going to end up dead, then accepted~! Also, it should be pretty obvious that this character is a Class 3 Entity, and after reading her biography, I think I'd put her at top tier.

As Roxas said, Naomi was killed by Ayame during the boss fight, so I already do have a spot open for Chandra, and as Lyon is unlikely to survive his current attack, I might have another spot open soon too, for that matter LERNA has permission to kill Lyon after this, he's just trying to damage her first. As to Emiya turning into a void creature if he was to take down LERNA, I'm sure Ayame would prefer him to do that, he'd make a powerful servant for her if he did.

Personally, I don't think we should have another Bleach character around. Their express purpose is to be busted beyond high heaven. And the app even declares he can speed blitz. The Divine have enough strong members, and we don't need this guy.

Besides, wasn't the universe terminated with the deaths of Kenpachi & Yachiru?

Personally, I don't think we should have another Bleach character around. Their express purpose is to be busted beyond high heaven. And the app even declares he can speed blitz. The Divine have enough strong members, and we don't need this guy.

Not necessarily, no.

Pretty sure they come from different universes. The one Kenpachi and Yachiru came from was connected to some sort of KH-verse, wasn't it? And yeah, no Shinigami can speedblitz. The worrying thing for me is the Book of the End, and that we're already going to have two Shinigami on different sides in Arc 3.

I see; well then, here's something to add to your book FFR: Be very wary of me

The Book adds to itself when it feels it needs to do so; the book controls all things unknowingly to the characters written into its pages.

I just dislike the idea of adding Aizen-level BS to this RP is all. Lords know we saw enough of that with the Renegade

With great power comes great responsibility.

Archived