The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I do. That's why I'm in a bunch of different RPs right now, they're all just starting to get off the ground. And sorry if I'm being a douchebag, it's like 2 in the morning where I am. It's just that the sooner this arc ends the sooner Merciful starts Legend Moon and Thesooner that happens the sooner we get arc 3 off

A fourteen-year-old girl is on the ground, crying. Her little sister is dead. What do you do?

>Comfort her

As soon as you put your hand on her shoulder in an attempt to offer support, she turns around with a knife in hand and stabs you over and over and over again, using you as a medium to pour out all of her despair. The last thing you see is your own blood flowing out from your eyes, before everything goes black.

A fourteen-year-old girl is on the ground, crying. Her little sister is dead. What do you do?

>Kill her other sister

>Comfort her

As soon as you put your hand on her shoulder in an attempt to offer support, she turns around with a knife in hand and stabs you over and over and over again, using you as a medium to pour out all of her despair. The last thing you see is your own blood flowing out from your eyes, before everything goes black.

>Kill her other sister

Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me.

>Comfort her

>Kill her other sister

None of the above.  You use common sense and pin that jabroni to the ground, helpless.  Then you take her life and every one who mourns for her life as well.  You think I give a funk if you lost someone you love?  I'm gonna make you watch as I turn everything you know and love into a steaming pile of ashes.  Why?  Because you were too weak to do anything about it.  Stop crying and fight you useless sack of meat.

Who is this "other sister"?

I have no idea. To be honest, I just kind of wrote that randomly. You could replace 'other sister' with 'entire family' if you want, so it makes some more sense.

Edit: I just realized something. If Clown!Eria found out how to convert the waters of despair into Mad Blood...then couldn't LERNA take that principle and reverse it?

I have no idea. To be honest, I just kind of wrote that randomly. You could replace 'other sister' with 'entire family' if you want, so it makes some more sense.

Edit: I just realized something. If Clown!Eria found out how to convert the waters of despair into Mad Blood...then couldn't LERNA take that principle and reverse it?

That would be a loop though. Since Eria, Sliferok, CWG, and LERNA all share one thought, Sliferok would learn what you learned and do the same thing. Aka reverse your reverse.

Except that due to LERNA having greater size and power, including dominion over a substance that is in far greater supply than the other, she would more than likely be able to convert at a rate that is so much faster that what Sliferok could manage. More to the point that she could start at Ragnarok's core or inside Butler's own head and work out from there.

It's true that it'll be a loop, but really, it's more of a question as to who has the more power, LERNA will have a telekinetic hold on both Mad Blood and liquid despair thanks to Eria and may very convert faster. We'll see what happens in our next post.

I doubt the 14 year old girl has the mental faculties to out process 6 different entities 2 adults, 3 spirits, and an Egyptian God. Ergo I would just out think her. Secondly I would never advise a soul given form to touch Ragnarok that's suicide. Third no one has any dominion over anything inside Sliferok thanks to the perfect balance outside of Sliferok of course. The same applies to the clowns.

So yeah let's see how this works out.

Yeah, you overstep yourself there buddy. Since you fail to understand that while yes, it is indeed the soul of a 14 year old girl, you're dealing with a force of pure malice and despair. Human suffering made flesh whose only desire is to spread it like a plague.

Of course, I think you're putting yourself too much into the character, since I don't think you're Butler, far from it. Or do you not want to think that your 'brilliant' character design can't be outgunned?

Btw, I think it would be worth pointing out that bodily fluids aren't body, they're essences.

None of the above.  You use common sense and pin that jabroni to the ground, helpless.  Then you take her life and every one who mourns for her life as well.  You think I give a funk if you lost someone you love?  I'm gonna make you watch as I turn everything you know and love into a steaming pile of ashes.  Why?  Because you were too weak to do anything about it.  Stop crying and fight you useless sack of meat.

:o Geez, talk about living "of the world" much...

I doubt the 14 year old girl has the mental faculties to

That's where you're mistaken.

Yes, she was born from the soul of a 14-year-old girl and has somehow maintained both her past memories and her dying desires. That's enough. She's not the girl herself, and in fact, most Witches are never even aware of their former humanity, which makes her an anomaly among anomalies. The only reason I call her a 'she' is because it's more comfortable that way.

A little girl couldn't have ever executed the battle in the manner that LERNA did. Practically everything that she's done is based entirely on her Witch instincts, and these instincts are simply taking advantage of her human side so she can communicate, and that way obtain the Key of Origin. Dorian technically isn't even inside of her mind. He's inside a tiny fragment that the full entity called LERNA hasn't even noticed yet. The entity of Galina Hikari indeed exists in tiny parts, and she does influence the actions of LERNA a bit, but so far she has had no reason to do anything.

You made the false assumption of assuming that LERNA is a 14-year-old girl, which she isn't. She is a natural disaster born from the dreams of one. I mean, you can talk to her and everything, but she is incapable of comprehending anything that did not come from those dreams -even if she can assume their existence-, and even if you spent an infinite amount of time trying to teach her, you will never succeed. She's not human, she has her own logic (all mathematics in her head have been replaced by despair), and any attempt to out-despair her will be futile if you're not something equally or even more pure.

It's a bit like arguing with a small child. She will say 'water is blue' no matter how times you explain and show her how water is actually clear, how there's no way that it can even have a color due to its composition, why the ocean is indeed blue, how selective absorption and scattering of white light works and how water is made to appear blue when it is fact not...bla bla bla. She'll ignore all that and say 'water is blue' an infinite amount of times. And if her growth is halted, then her brain will never be mature enough to make sense of the things you're telling her about water.

So, yeah.

Yes, she was born from the soul of a 14-year-old girl and has somehow maintained both her past memories and her dying desires. That's enough. She's not the girl herself, and in fact, most Witches are never even aware of their former humanity, which makes her an anomaly among anomalies. The only reason I call her a 'she' is because it's more comfortable that way.

A little girl couldn't have ever executed the battle in the manner that LERNA did. Practically everything that she's done is based entirely on her Witch instincts, and these instincts are simply taking advantage of her human side so she can communicate, and that way obtain the Key of Origin. Dorian technically isn't even inside of her mind. He's inside a tiny fragment that the full entity called LERNA hasn't even noticed yet. The entity of Galina Hikari indeed exists in tiny parts, and she does influence the actions of LERNA a bit, but so far she has had no reason to do anything.

You made the false assumption of assuming that LERNA is a 14-year-old girl, which she isn't. She is a natural disaster born from the dreams of one. I mean, you can talk to her and everything, but she is incapable of understanding anything that did not come from those dreams -even if she can assume their existence-. She's not human, she has her own logic (all mathematics in her head have been replaced by despair), and any attempt to out-despair her will be futile if you're not something equally pure.

Well, there goes my plans.

Also, what would Frankram's mental state be?

Because Yuki is most likely going to have to focus in on somebody's mind so her telepathics and empathic abilities, abilities she needs to relearn how to fully control, don't become overwhelmed by the despair of the minds of every single Troy in the Barrier, or by LERNA, or by even the semi-catatonic Izumi.

You made the false assumption of assuming that LERNA is a 14-year-old girl, which she isn't. She is a natural disaster born from the dreams of one. I mean, you can talk to her and everything, but she is incapable of comprehending anything that did not come from those dreams -even if she can assume their existence-, and even if you spent an infinite amount of time trying to teach her, you will never succeed. She's not human, she has her own logic (all mathematics in her head have been replaced by despair), and any attempt to out-despair her will be futile if you're not something equally or even more pure.

It's a bit like arguing with a small child. She will say 'water is blue' no matter how times you explain and show her how water is actually clear, how there's no way that it can even have a color due to its composition, why the ocean is indeed blue, how selective absorption and scattering of white light works and how water is made to appear blue when it is fact not...bla bla bla. She'll ignore all that and say 'water is blue' an infinite amount of times. And if her growth is halted, then her brain will never be mature enough to make sense of the things you're telling her about water.

So, yeah.

BOOM!

But seriously, I rather enjoy how LERNA is battling and her overall sense of battle. I think if all my characters died in The Shadow Realm and I didn't continue with this Role Play with more characters, I would still have the role play bookmarked just to follow along with the story.

Archived