The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, announcement time.

Since I'm back, I wanna take control of Azumi and Riley again, 'cause I need to if I'm gonna make a post again which I'm in the middle of doing. But first, I need a status update on them; more specifically on the state if The Jaws of Hell. I already know of the destruction of The Desert Seth and the battle LERNA's having with everyone, but I'm kinda relying on The Jaws of Hell's condition for my next post. So... yeah, the sooner I know, the faster I can get this post of mine out.

I need a status update on them; more specifically on the state if The Jaws of Hell. I already know of the destruction of The Desert Seth and the battle LERNA's having with everyone, but I'm kinda relying on The Jaws of Hell's condition for my next post.

Sorry about that. Most of its weapons systems are offline (in fact, one of its weapons pods is gone, thanks to some sharp shooting), and it has sustained some superficial damage to its exterior.

The left arm still has its weapons, but the arm itself no longer works, while the right arm is just fine, save for the fact that its weapons are missing due to a lack of a functional mount.

Also, what do you think of everything with LERNA?

Right, announcement time.

Since I'm back, I wanna take control of Azumi and Riley again, 'cause I need to if I'm gonna make a post again which I'm in the middle of doing. But first, I need a status update on them; more specifically on the state if The Jaws of Hell. I already know of the destruction of The Desert Seth and the battle LERNA's having with everyone, but I'm kinda relying on The Jaws of Hell's condition for my next post. So... yeah, the sooner I know, the faster I can get this post of mine out.

Oh yay, you're back!!

Okay, so, about the Jaws of Hell... due to a brief fight with Team Foster, the right arm lost all functionality and the left arm had a few moments of malfunctioning, not to mention whether or not something also happened to the engine room... but~~ there was a bit of time between then and the more recent posts involving the Jaws of Hell that I'm certain that Azumi and Riley were able to resolve any obvious issues that the Jaws of Hell may have still had off-screen during that time, soooo....

Sorry about that. Most of its weapons systems are offline (in fact, one of its weapons pods is gone, thanks to some sharp shooting), and it has sustained some superficial damage to its exterior.

The left arm still has its weapons, but the arm itself no longer works, while the right arm is just fine, save for the fact that its weapons are missing due to a lack of a functional mount.

... well, the way you say it makes it seem a lot worse, IMO.  =(  I mean, true, I tried sugarcoating it a bit, but....

Do you want Sarah back, or shall I keep using her until the battle's over?

Actually, you might as well keep control of her. I'll be more heavily relying on the other two at this point of the RP.

Anyway, I'll have to remake my post from scratch; I didn't realize that you, Kingdom, were kind enough to bring them into LERNA's barrier for me.

BaliasGale hasn't been seen recently, I'm getting worried...

Also, Merciful is undecided on Tsukishima, so he wants your opinions on the character before he decides on accepting him!

Merciful wants my opinion, from me? MY OWN THOUGHTS!? MINE!?  NO WAEIGHHHHHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!

The character himself is okay I suppose, cutting into memories can be dicey; for instance, Darcy seems to have superior mental defenses so if we could factor in mental defenses that would be nice. ALSO, if he tried to cut Sora, who the hell knows what would happen?

[spoiler=A wild status update appeared!]Admiral_Stalfos19

Azumi / Riley - In The Jaws of Hell, preparing a dive-bomb attack.

BailasGale

Sliferok - Battling LERNA.

ClownWarGreymon - Confronting Titanomachia.

Broke. N

Frankram - Battling Troys.

Jeriii - Heading towards LERNA.

Ivankov - Battling Troys.

Lydia / Sarah - Damaged LERNA.

Chris Dolmeth

Mr. Zurkon - Has not posted since page 24, but most likely on the Duelhog. Would otherwise be considered inactive.

Byakuya - Current status unknown.

Kratos - Reserved for Arc 3.

Madara Uchiha - Reserved for Arc 3.

Decibel

Titanomachia - Battling ADR-11 and ClownWarGreymon.

Final Fantasy Revolution

Nero - Attacked Thermopylae.

Matthew - Observing the battle with LERNA.

H.N. Elly

Sheibra Avalon - Last seen at Isamy's castle. [inactive]

hollowXcross

Sephiroth - Last seen in Isamy's throne room. [inactive]

Kazuto Kirigaya

Richard - Status unknown. [inactive]

Tsunugai - Destroyed Troys. [inactive]

Kingdom Lombax

Jeanne - Battling Troys.

Jecht - Status unknown. [inactive]

Alister - Heading towards LERNA.

Sayer - Speaking with Vigilance.

Alexander - Helping Judaihime.

Merciful Idiot

Emiya - Vanished.

Isamy - In her castle.

LERNA - See Merciful's post.

Phantom Roxas

Sora - Found an unconscious girl.

ADR-11 / ADR-12 - Battling Titanomachia.

Eria - Attempting to change the composition of LERNA's Sea of Despair.

Shotaro D. Gar

Ed - Battling Thermopylae.

Simdoggy

Ayame - Attacking LERNA.

Darcy - Set up defenses against LERNA.

Lyon - Attacking LERNA.

StealthyTyranitar

Nix - Reserved for Arc 3.

Toph - Reserved for Arc 3.

Grimlock - Reserved for Arc 3.

Ice King - Reserved for Arc 3.

TheFinalFan

Judaihime - Severely exhausted after using De-Fusion against Thermopylae. Currently with Alexander.

Thermopyale - Rendered catatonic by Judaihime. A mysterious girl has appeared as a result of Thermopylae being affected by De-Fusion.

Melvin - Killed by Thermopylae.

Foster - Afflicted with LERNA's Witch's Kiss.

Otto Skorzeny - Reserved for Arc 3.

Shūkurō Tsukishima - Awaiting approval from Merciful Idiot.

Tophat Tiger

John - Eliminated by Merciful Idiot.

Yosuke-kun

Cody - Eliminated by Merciful Idiot.

Jin - Eliminated by Merciful Idiot.

Kozaky - Eliminated by Merciful Idiot.

Unclaimed

Fenris - At UBW.

EDIT: Just noticed Merciful updated the list of eliminated characters. Which includes Kozaky. Which means Gagagigo probably is dead. Well, that's not good for Eria at all.

[spoiler=A wild status update appeared!]Admiral_Stalfos19

Azumi / Riley - In The Jaws of Hell, preparing a dive-bomb attack.

BailasGale

Sliferok - Battling LERNA.

ClownWarGreymon - Confronting Titanomachia.

Broke. N

Frankram - Battling Troys.

Jeriii - Heading towards LERNA.

Ivankov - Battling Troys.

Lydia / Sarah - Damaged LERNA.

Chris Dolmeth

Mr. Zurkon - Has not posted since page 24, but most likely on the Duelhog. Would otherwise be considered inactive.

Byakuya - Current status unknown.

Kratos - Reserved for Arc 3.

Madara Uchiha - Reserved for Arc 3.

Decibel

Titanomachia - Battling ADR-11 and ClownWarGreymon.

Final Fantasy Revolution

Nero - Attacked Thermopylae.

Matthew - Observing the battle with LERNA.

H.N. Elly

Sheibra Avalon - Last seen at Isamy's castle. [inactive]

hollowXcross

Sephiroth - Last seen in Isamy's throne room. [inactive]

Kazuto Kirigaya

Richard - Status unknown. [inactive]

Tsunugai - Destroyed Troys. [inactive]

Kingdom Lombax

Jeanne - Battling Troys.

Jecht - Status unknown. [inactive]

Alister - Heading towards LERNA.

Sayer - Speaking with Vigilance.

Alexander - Helping Judaihime.

Merciful Idiot

Emiya - Vanished.

Isamy - In her castle.

LERNA - See Merciful's post.

Phantom Roxas

Sora - Found an unconscious girl.

ADR-11 / ADR-12 - Battling Titanomachia.

Eria - Attempting to change the composition of LERNA's Sea of Despair.

Shotaro D. Gar

Ed - Battling Thermopylae.

Simdoggy

]Ayame - Attacking LERNA.

Darcy - Set up defenses against LERNA.

Lyon - Attacking LERNA.

StealthyTyranitar

Nix - Reserved for Arc 3.

Toph - Reserved for Arc 3.

Grimlock - Reserved for Arc 3.

Ice King - Reserved for Arc 3.

TheFinalFan

Judaihime - Severely exhausted after using De-Fusion against Thermopylae. Currently with Alexander.

Thermopyale - Rendered catatonic by Judaihime. A mysterious girl has appeared as a result of Thermopylae being affected by De-Fusion.

Melvin - Killed by Thermopylae.

Foster - Afflicted with LERNA's Witch's Kiss.

Otto Skorzeny - Reserved for Arc 3.

Shūkurō Tsukishima - Awaiting approval from Merciful Idiot.

Tophat Tiger

John - Eliminated by Merciful Idiot.

Yosuke-kun

Cody - Eliminated by Merciful Idiot.

Jin - Eliminated by Merciful Idiot.

Kozaky - Eliminated by Merciful Idiot.

Unclaimed

Fenris - At UBW.

EDIT: Just noticed Merciful updated the list of eliminated characters. Which includes Kozaky. Which means Gagagigo probably is dead. Well, that's not good for Eria at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aLHhPqpIE4

I thought Eria's attempted had been all for not?

EDIT: OR Gaiogigio is freed somewhere in Isamy's castle.

If you want, Gagagigo may still exist. It's possible that Kozaky's equipment were salvaged by Viligance before the Shadow Realm collapsed.

Hurray! Yeah, I outright said Gagagigo vanished, although that might have been power-playing, since Yosuke-kun hadn't posted yet.

In other news, I wasn't expecting Bailas's activity to suddenly plummet. This way, I've ended up locked.

He was active about an hour ago. FFR is just exaggerating his inactivity.

I'd like to formally apologize for that drop of Madara.  Like, I didn't even do it properly.  For fucks sake, MI had to contact me and let me know I didn't use any detail in abilities and I feel like that was out of place on my part.  Further more, I kinda teared up when I saw Juda was dyin'.  :c

Really two days is a sudden plummet in my activity. Really, I seem to remember waiting weeks for Legend Blood to break out of stagnation just so we could allow ONE person to post. Two days and I'm now making everyone locked? But I guess I'll just take it to mean that's how valuable I am to the RP at this time lol

Anywho I've posted.

Hurray! Yeah, I outright said Gagagigo vanished, although that might have been power-playing, since Yosuke-kun hadn't posted yet.

He was active about an hour ago. FFR is just exaggerating his inactivity.

Me? Exaggerate? Yeah, probably. Sorry for almost causing a feud I suppose, but what's an ooc section without a little feud?

Archived