The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope nope and nope. No bones apart from her teeth, and while she has 'blood', it wouldn't affect her movements one bit if she was drained clean. Her body structure is more like a shark, but even then, it's both proportionally and biologically impossible, and is only a representation of a soul's existence condensed into a metaphysical form. I think if you were to dig your way into her main body, you would find yourself locked in some sort of horrible spacial distortion thing until her body gets destroyed.

Nope nope and nope. No bones apart from her teeth, and while she has 'blood', it wouldn't affect her movements one bit if she was drained clean. Her body structure is more like a shark, but even then, it's both proportionally and biologically impossible, and is only a representation of a soul's existence condensed into a metaphysical form. I think if you were to dig your way into her main body, you would find yourself locked in some sort of horrible spacial distortion thing until her body gets destroyed.

I was going to have Yuki try to psychically lock her muscles to prevent her from moving, but I guess not.

Also, guys, remember that Yuki gave you all a confidence and morale boost via her empathic powers.

...that doesn't help me specifically at all. I'm waiting on Merciful to respond to the flare rockets so I can follow that up with a Nova Flare.

Also, does this morale boost have a specific range? If so, then The Jaws of Hell should be well out of that range, and Riley and Azumi won't be affected.

No range. She reached out to the various characters empathically (not hard, considering how she is seeing the Barrier with her empathic senses) and imbued them with hope and resolve.

Aaa

If all goes well, post will be up by later today.

If not, sometime between today and Sunday.

Just say "no promises" and we'll wait as long as we have to. <_<

Stop making promises you most likely can't keep. Sorry to be a jerk, but this is what you need to hear. Until you can do as you say you would do, I'm gonna get mad, because of the fact that you don't know if you'll pull through with it.

Hopefully I don't have to repeat myself. -_-

Archived