The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We still need to resolve what's going on with Thermopylae, two of my characters are locked in battle against Titanomachia, I can't do anything with Sora until Merciful makes a post, and Eria is focusing on trying to corrupt the sea. Trust me, LERNA's is supposed to be this stuff. At the very least, we need to destroy Left Head 2.

We still need to resolve what's going on with Thermopylae, two of my characters are locked in battle against Titanomachia, I can't do anything with Sora until Merciful makes a post, and Eria is focusing on trying to corrupt the sea. Trust me, LERNA's is supposed to be this stuff. At the very least, we need to destroy Left Head 2.

If someone can give Yuki some clothes and bring her up to speed, she can try to do something.

I know, I know....

Seriously, have some patience.

I've noticed this from what I've seen you post in. You want things done and you want them done now.

Go play some Flash games or something. Find a project to occupy yourself with.

Play-by-post takes TIME. If you are unwilling to accept that, then you are more than welcome to leave.

You guys DO realize psychological warfare is utterly pointless right?

LERNA IS the soul of a 14 year old girl. Do you know what 14 year old girls think? They think their problems are the most important thing in the universe, or in LERNA's case, the multiverse. You try to use logic and evidence to the contrary that her world DIDN'T end when that Incubator made her sister a Magical Girl, and she will COMPLETELY ignore the logic and use a BS argument.

The use of psychological warfare will do NOTHING more than set off the greatest temper tantrum the multiverse has EVER borne witness to.

Frankram can give her some clothes, magic can do that.

Oh God, I'm afraid.

Well, tomorrow marks the one month "anniversary" of when the Boss Battle officially began. However, there have been advancements for a number of characters, not to mention the deaths.

But Decibel, can you please stop saying "Writing my post" and then just leaving it alone for days? I know you're busy, and I understand and respect that, but what's the point in acting like we're about to see a post if we won't?

You guys DO realize psychological warfare is utterly pointless right?

LERNA IS the soul of a 14 year old girl. Do you know what 14 year old girls think? They think their problems are the most important thing in the universe, or in LERNA's case, the multiverse. You try to use logic and evidence to the contrary that her world DIDN'T end when that Incubator made her sister a Magical Girl, and she will COMPLETELY ignore the logic and use a BS argument.

The use of psychological warfare will do NOTHING more than set off the greatest temper tantrum the multiverse has EVER borne witness to.

I wasn't going to use logic.

I was going to use love.

Somewhere in that monster is a scared little girl.

And I want to pull her out of it.

I wouldn;t say scared, I'd more than likely say very, very angry. What with Dorian goading her right now. I know for a fact that she is going to freak out due to Dorian's taunts, and trying to link with her will be like trying to link with a snowman: Completely impossible and even if you do somehow do it, you'll get an ice-cream headache as your reward.

I wouldn;t say scared, I'd more than likely say very, very angry. What with Dorian goading her right now. I know for a fact that she is going to freak out due to Dorian's taunts, and trying to link with her will be like trying to link with a snowman: Completely impossible and even if you do somehow do it, you'll get an ice-cream headache as your reward.

On the other hand, I figure it could be like Good Cop, Bad Cop.

Dorian just made her angry.

Now Yuki can try to use that emotional instability to find Galina.

Yeahm good luck with that. Angry people are incredibly incomprehensible in terms of emotions, and she'd be trying to wade through god knows how many years of pure anger and despair. I honestly don't think a firm shoulder to cry on will be sufficient here.

It's worth a shot.

Through Itsu, Yuki understands the despair of loss, and being unable to protect the ones you love.

Seriously, have some patience.I've noticed this from what I've seen you post in. You want things done and you want them done now.Go play some Flash games or something. Find a project to occupy yourself with.Play-by-post takes TIME. If you are unwilling to accept that, then you are more than welcome to leave.

Honest to god, it was a joke. Calm the funk down.

Archived