The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Shannon were to go upward from A1 on the night side, she would end up in E1 on the day side, or the other side. Then, since she's going right (from her POV), she'll go further into the dayside north pole, going from Day E1 to Day D1.

Imagine them as two different sides of a coin if that helps. If you''re on heads and you flip it upside-down, you get an upside-down tails. To be honest, it is a little complex to include the poles in this.

That... makes perfect sense, to me at least. Now I'm prepared when(if?) I need to make the transition.

Holy sheet.  I actually do not have time to finish this.  I have to be somewhere.  So I'm going to wrap  it up and just drop what I have.  Hopefully you guys will get in some replies.  Excuse me taking so long.  And of course, you can judge what needs to be change.  See ya when I see ya.

Oh come on, it can't be that lo- HOOOOLY CRAP! Now THAT post right there would be worthy of a tl;dr for sure.

Too bad I'm going to read it anyway. :P lol

I need to know if the toxin can be blocked by an aura/magic shield. Also, I need to know if Coutner Corps. members can be awoken by spells. Additionally, I need to know if the forest is still transmutable, because I had an idea for a transmutation spell that would turn the forest into Alterasia Plants, spreading from the place where the spell would first be cast, if transmutation spells are even covered in Clerano's power set.

I hate you, but I love you, but I hate you, but I love you. Goddammitajflsdajlkdsjfljdslfdslkasdpfja;dsl-head explodes

THINGS ARE WRONG.

THAT'S NOT THE ORDER OF EVENTS.

THERE'S A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX.

THIS WORLD'S NOT REAL. MOM!

WIPE ME!

This is going to be one helluva ride.

Okay so Preds was immune to the poison. Perfectly aware of getting pushed to the north pole.

Three things, "hana" means flower, not blossom.

Then, I realize you were killing off your other characters but allowing no other player intervention isn't a cool thing to do.

Third and finally, how does a small planetoid with no clearly defined orbit have a moon? Infinite Tsukuyomi doesn't make sense in a scenario like the Forest of Periphery. Not one bit.

Chris warned in advance that this giant post (which is smaller than it might otherwise have been) would have some modding in it, but that it would only be for this one post.

Anyway, Clerano is going to fall asleep and then wake up again, and Blaze, seeing as he is currently in his repliroid form, will be completely unaffected, as long as there is oxygen. After all, you need oxygen for fire. lol

Blaze is going to be hella pissed though, particularly given his past history.

As for Clerano, this will force him to do some spell stacking earlier on than he had planned, which means he is going to be fairly weak for a few posts,. so he'll be relying on his team to keep him from becoming mince-meat.

I'm not 100% on the logistics, but to reanimate things I'm very sure you need an actual body. The Renegade evaporated and Sora's body is being used by Xansvita; not to mention that the vast majority of Kenpachis body was torn apart by Butlerok; there wouldn't even be enough of him to fill a biscuit tin let alone reanimate him. In fact, the only ones who generates usable corpses would just be Yachiru and Kiotsu. Everyone else faded or became Troys.

The Jutsu itself can use bodies that were not the original bodies, in addition to the jutsu modifying said not original bodies to have the look and build of the people that the Jutsu is summoning. In reality, the only things that are required are the souls of those being summoned--more specifically, the people being summoned have to have already passed on, and not been absorbed by someone else. So yeah, from what you had said, Broke. N, Kenpachi would be the only one to fit the bill on that one.

I'm not 100% on the logistics, but to reanimate things I'm very sure you need an actual body. The Renegade evaporated and Sora's body is being used by Xansvita; not to mention that the vast majority of Kenpachis body was torn apart by Butlerok; there wouldn't even be enough of him to fill a biscuit tin let alone reanimate him. In fact, the only ones who generates usable corpses would just be Yachiru and Kiotsu. Everyone else faded or became Troys.

To reanimate you need a sample of DNA, and a dummy body. That's to say a sacrifice, on top of whom you can overlay the revived one.

Okay so Preds was immune to the poison. Perfectly aware of getting pushed to the north pole.

Three things, "hana" means flower, not blossom.

Then, I realize you were killing off your other characters but allowing no other player intervention isn't a cool thing to do.

Third and finally, how does a small planetoid with no clearly defined orbit have a moon? Infinite Tsukuyomi doesn't make sense in a scenario like the Forest of Periphery. Not one bit.

Like I said, some things will need to be changed.  A lot of it was rushed, since I had to be at school for a while. Finishing some stuff for registration.  So hyped for spring semester.

Chris warned in advance that this giant post (which is smaller than it might otherwise have been) would have some modding in it, but that it would only be for this one post.

Anyway, Clerano is going to fall asleep and then wake up again, and Blaze, seeing as he is currently in his repliroid form, will be completely unaffected, as long as there is oxygen. After all, you need oxygen for fire. lol

Blaze is going to be hella pissed though, particularly given his past history.

As for Clerano, this will force him to do some spell stacking earlier on than he had planned, which means he is going to be fairly weak for a few posts,. so he'll be relying on his team to keep him from becoming mince-meat.

That's fine, but even I think this was to extensive.  I'll be reading over it and making some fine print edits.

No he wouldn't; Kenpachi's soul was devoured by Butlerok so he could become a Kishin. There was nothing TOO bring back. The only feasible souls are in fact Kiotsu, Yachiru and Silver... plus I suppose Matthew and Richard now

In that respect, I was using memories to revive respective characters who were deemed "deceased."  But if it's too much I can go off of physical body remnants only.

While we're at it, aside from Yachiru those he brings back are of little threat. Since he could never hope to recover the bodies he'd have to make new ones. Problem is is that powers are inherent to the body, excluding the soul based stuff Yachiru could do. Madara could never even hope to generate functioning Pokeballs with Pokemon in them. And he couldn't give Kiotsu back his ice powers. Frankly, there IS a reason as to why this ability only exists in Narutoland

While we're at it, aside from Yachiru those he brings back are of little threat. Since he could never hope to recover the bodies he'd have to make new ones. Problem is is that powers are inherent to the body, excluding the soul based stuff Yachiru could do. Madara could never even hope to generate functioning Pokeballs with Pokemon in them. And he couldn't give Kiotsu back his ice powers. Frankly, there IS a reason as to why this ability only exists in Narutoland

Actually, physical prowess is also overlaid from the "soul" of the revived. Doesn't matter if you used a child for a sacrifice- the revived will be as physically powerful as they were in life.

@Mugen: Then there would need to be a reasonable explanation of how said DNA was obtained.

No DNA, no Edo Tensei. End of story.

Wait, what about Yachiru?  I know she's crazy, but wat.

But yeah this is very true.  The reanimation technique is kinda of screwy, and I'm not ENTIRELY sure how it relates to the Yin-Yang path, which allows life creation and death animation.  I don't what the ties are per say, so I'll have to get back to you on that.  You'll be surprised what's in those Pokeballs though.  If they're even Pokemon.

Actually, physical prowess is also overlaid from the "soul" of the revived. Doesn't matter if you used a child for a sacrifice- the revived will be as physically powerful as they were in life.

Yeah I'd basically have to edit the post so that the bodies were physically created by Madara, using memory from those he reads only.  No physical properties could be obtained because the bodies were in a different world when they died.

Yachiru is a Shinigami. Their powers are largely based on the soul. So no matter what new body she goes into her powers would remain consistent since the soul never changes. This differs from your usual run if the mill powers that are inherent to the body rather than the soul.

And to put it simply Sora couldn't be revived as he's not dead. His existence was overtaken by Vanitas, hence why Xansvita speaks in plurals, as he is a collective rather than one singular being

Yachiru is a Shinigami. Their powers are largely based on the soul. So no matter what new body she goes into her powers would remain consistent since the soul never changes. This differs from your usual run if the mill powers that are inherent to the body rather than the soul

Okay I follow you now.  Yeah that makes sense.

Huh.

I guess all those passive abilities Sharon Caile has stacked will help her out quite a bit here.

Her base combat abilities are still on the lower end of the scale, however.

Well don't forget you're getting bonuses in combat and groups.

Yeah I'd basically have to edit the post so that the bodies were physically created by Madara, using memory from those he reads only.  No physical properties could be obtained because the bodies were in a different world when they died.

No. It has to be living people.

And to put it simply Sora couldn't be revived as he's not dead. His existence was overtaken by Vanitas, hence why Xansvita speaks in plurals, as he is a collective rather than one singular being

This is true.

Okay, so I'm making a few changes to the post.  The dummies are unstable, and are not made from the originals.  They are created, clay like bodies and are only copies of the originals, not revived versions.  They are strong, but only retain about 70% of the power of the originals.  That being said, they only retain the abilities that Madara can retrieve from those memories he can read, so 100% of their abilities are not available, though most of them are.  They can be killed, an only have an hp bar of about 2000, so it would take more than a quick swish and flick, wingardium leviosa.

Cool?

Okay, so I'm making a few changes to the post.  The dummies are unstable, and are not made from the originals.  They are created, clay like bodies and are only copies of the originals, not revived versions.  They are strong, but only retain about 70% of the power of the originals.  That being said, they only retain the abilities that Madara can retrieve from those memories he can read, so 100% of their abilities are not available, though most of them are.  They can be killed, an only have an hp bar of about 2000, so it would take more than a quick swish and flick, wingardium leviosa.

Cool?

So the ability isn't edo tensei anymore. What is it then?

You also have yet to justify there being a moon.

Archived