The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blind, Madara was a bad choice for the RP in general. It was supposed to be a balanced struggle sort of deal, but by people constantly introducing OP crap like Madara and the Renegade is not only in poor taste, but it just breaks the spirit of the RP and it's no fun for the people trying to play things straight. It's like bringing a M16 to a water gun fight. You're going to win, and you'll be the only person having fun since you just killed everyone else as they had no chance to defend themselves

Okay, I looked through the character list post, and found the problem. For whatever reason, an image was linked in the response Merciful had made to the above person, but it was as an image. I removed that, and now all the urls for every character is listed as "undefined". Since Darcy's app is on the first page, I got the link to that and added it to her name and tested it, so it's possible to fix the character list now, but we'll need the links to every app.

Well I don't mind Team Dorian taking him out. It gives my characters something to do. And I hate to waste a good Madara.

I'm okay with this.  But with no third character I'll get bored quickly, which is why I'm asking for the replacement.  If M.I. gives me the okay, then you can off him.  But you have to use some kind of combination attack.  Like some Marvel v.s. Capcom sheet.  Has to be fancy or I won't enjoy it.

Then watch as the burning ghost of Madara returns to the Periphery Forest as the True Final Boss.

Will Madara be teleported to his crispy death that easily though?

The guy has the power to manipulate will.  He's like LERNA times five.  But I think for the sake of the rp we can make an exception.  AS LONG AS I GET BLACK DYNAMITE.  CAN YOU DIG IT?  FOOL.

Then again, a straight out ret-con of the whole thing leaves a bad taste, so perhaps we could say that one of Shadronus's creations (as an NPC) screws with time to reset things back to before Madara came out, thereby allowing the continuance of what would have been the start of forest exploration?

I'm sure you were excited while writing this.

If you still want to go through with it, permission granted.

I've no problems with this, but except if Chris will do a major edit, this means that we already have the knowledge of what's waiting at the end of the road.

OR you can just view this as an alternate universe, and now that Madara's chosen to stay quiet longer, things in the future will change - subtler. Also, note that due to Isamy's Time Sense awareness, she'll remember the whole thing. So now Isamy has the very available and absolutely-not-uncalled-for option to boot Madara off the planet. Literally.

Or at the very least, temporarily remove him from the game until he can somehow catch up with the planet in the vacuum of space and...well, yeah.

Anyway, Chris, if you wanna remove Madara in favor of Black Dynamite, I'll take control of him in that case. Perhaps. Or I'll let him die. Who knows?

There we go, booted him off the planet and into the sun. But I added in enough detail so that it was epic. There's no way he'll return from that, riiiiggghhttt?

@Renko: Yeah, but they're only targeting Isamy and anyone else whose weakness happens to be spacetime shenanigans. As stated in my world post, each character will be targeted by monsters specifically orientated towards their weaknesses (feel free to be creative about this). Ophelia is still analyzing the Counter Corps though, so right now, they have no one to fight but the Divine should they encounter each other~ also, she's not sure what Isamy's weakness is yet, so she'll be experimenting for a little while until she finds something suitable.

By the way, for those of you who have already posted, no need to delete or edit your posts if you want to keep them. Hopefully, we can resume normal activity now, but I can't be sure since Christmas is starting and the holiday will probably slow the arc down until January. I'll try to get the maps up ASAP.

And as for Chris, I'm just going to assume you're transferring control of Madara over to me so you can use Black Dynamite. Just make the app, I'll look at it, then I'll accept it~ sorry if um, you're disappointed about anything...but I'm sure you understand it yourself. It's not the first time this has happened in my RPs ^_^;

Archived