The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Yeah, sorry about that. I'll try to get it out as soon as possible, but at the earliest, expect it tomorrow. I mean, I'm already done with the materials and such, but I'm kinda squeezing for time here and don't have enough to make an IC post at the moment.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's okay guys, I know that things take a while at times. Just expressing my enthusiasm.

Oh, and a small reminder that Clerano can stack spells if he wants, though I doubt he'll be doing that on the first go round. He'll want to recover the increased amount of energy that he'll be using on casting and activating his spells the first time around, the energy cost increasing due to the fact that it would be applied to so many people through a medium, instead of directly on himself.

I could have Blaze grouch at Predaking for holding everything up, if you like. They DO have communication stones now, after all. lol

It's not like your guy is any more acquainted with the CC than Preds is- hell I don't think Preds has introduced himself to your guy as to have him know his name.

I'm down.  But I'm pretty funking sure YCMaker was anticipating my post and he's funking with me.

Probably

But I thought Blaze had already gone through the portal.

They have communication stones. Matthew, my lone Counter Corps character is still there, and all of Roxas's Counter corps characters are there too. Whether either of us has a moment to make  post, well, that remains to be seen.

Probably

They have communication stones. Matthew, my lone Counter Corps character is still there, and all of Roxas's Counter corps characters are there too. Whether either of us has a moment to make  post, well, that remains to be seen.

No names no communications. Blaze doesn't have Pred's name. So no communication.

Archived