The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

It's not that at all, the post was just too early and you didn't tell Merciful what you were actually doing so he could explain things to you. Everything Madara has done has been okay, aside from the things mentioned like reviving Sora.

Except I changed that too.  I mentioned that it was not a revival, but a clay-earth like dummy that was manipulated solely through memories of the scanned counter corps.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good because I really liked my Radamanthys post lol

I do too.  Considering I kinda funked Arc 3 I want to fix it and do it right, so I'm gonna keep Madara.  But I'm going to abuse will manipulation and change the way I opened.  I will only do that when everyone agrees to me cutting the post out and moving it.  It'll require a few edits on every person's part, so that's why I'm waiting.

I'm just going to come right out and say what many of us are probably thinking.

Revealing Madara right at the beginning not only forced a major boss battle too early on, it broke Madara's character. I personally think that Madara would be more the kind to wait until closer to the end, manipulating events to what he wants them to be from a distance, and THEN doing all this stuff to throw everyone for a loop before outright crushing them.

Then again, a straight out ret-con of the whole thing leaves a bad taste, so perhaps we could say that one of Shadronus's creations (as an NPC) screws with time to reset things back to before Madara came out, thereby allowing the continuance of what would have been the start of forest exploration?

I'm just going to come right out and say what many of us are probably thinking.

Revealing Madara right at the beginning not only forced a major boss battle too early on, it broke Madara's character. I personally think that Madara would be more the kind to wait until closer to the end, manipulating events to what he wants them to be from a distance, and THEN doing all this stuff to throw everyone for a loop before outright crushing them.

Then again, a straight out ret-con of the whole thing leaves a bad taste, so perhaps we could say that one of Shadronus's creations (as an NPC) screws with time to reset things back to before Madara came out, thereby allowing the continuance of what would have been the start of forest exploration?

Would still require editing, so like I said, whatever works.

Honestly Chris, I feel kind of bad about the whole thing. I've been in the position of doing plot stuff with someone for an rp and then most everyone having some level of confusion over it, with one or two people wanting things completely removed that had already been put in place. It was a very upsetting experience. :(

I figure if I remove it completely, everyone can disregard it.  Not sure what I would change it to besides a big "I explored the world."

. . . 

Okay, that's what I'll do.

How about you just edit your post so you don't force everyone else to edit their posts?

Think I'll make a post with Sora later tonight.

Wait, aren't people still going to have to edit because everything I just posted will no longer exist?  -_______________________________-

Wait, aren't people still going to have to edit because everything I just posted will no longer exist?  -_______________________________-

...yeah...

That's gonna be a huge problem, cause if I have edit, I'd be better off deleting my post.

Also, I should've probably mentioned that Aesir's Esper would render him immune to mind trickery and the like, such as the fog that everyone else is meant to see.

Archived