The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Well, out characters can just be reset to their original positions and only have a vague idea that something might have just happened. Also, I will still be using Hapshiel as Frankram's enemy.

EDIT: Well, here's that. For those confused, the ones who attacked Red were Dragonslayers from AdventureQuest. And Frank will be using Hapshiel as a living weapon against the CC; you guys are F**KED!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright then, now we can do this.

[spoiler=Status Update]Admiral_Stalfos19

Azumi / Riley - On break until Arc 4.

Aesir / Sarah - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Jecht - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

BailasGale

Dorian - At E2 Day prior to retcon.

Butlerok - At E2 Night prior to retcon.

Radamanthys - Location unknown prior to retcon.

Broke. N

Frankram - At E5 Night. Summoned Opponent: Hapshiel.

Ivankov - At B5 Night; trying to established contact with any of the Counter Corps.

Lydia - At D3 Night; contacted Sarah.

Red - At C2 Day. Killed Summoned Opponent: DragonSlayers

Chris Dolmeth

Byakuya - Recruited by Isamy; entered the Sphere Forest.

Kratos - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Madara Uchiha - Hurled into the sun by Isamy.

Decibel

Cerebrum - Location unknown.

Final Fantasy Revolution

Nero - Arrived at the Sphere Forest

Matthew - Arrived at the Sphere Forest. Killed by Madara prior to retcon, but is alive once more.

Sykes - Location unknown.

Sephiroth - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

H.N. Elly

Sheibra Avalon - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

Muten Roshi

Richard - Arrived at the Sphere Forest. Killed by Madara prior to retcon, but is alive once more.

Tsunugai / Maxwell / Kurai - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Merciful Idiot

Isamy - Killed Madara and her Summoned Opponents, the Weeping Angels.

Arthuria - Attacked by Ophelia.

Mugendramon

Predaking - Location unknown. Searching for an unusually large tree.

Mugino Junko

Kazuya - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Tenshi - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Phantom Roxas

Arthur / MachGaogamon / Eria - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Xansvita - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Samhain

Alister - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Sayer - Arrived at the Sphere Forest. Has been contacted by Vigilance from Isamy's castle.

Alexander - On the Inch of Will with Otto.

Ratchet - Spoke with Kratos in Arthuria's throne room.

Satsui no Hadou

Clerano & Blaze - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Shadronus - In his domain.

Shotaro D. Gar

Ed - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Simdoggy

Ayame - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Darcy - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Chandra - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

StealthyTyranitar

Nix - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

Toph - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

Grimlock - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

Ice King - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

TFMegamanlan

Apollon - Awaiting approval from Merciful Idiot. Player has not posted in a while, and is possible inactive.

TheFinalFan

Izumi - Resting in the Inch of Will.

Foster - Resting somewhere in Camelot.

Otto - On the Inch of Will with Alexander and Yuki.

Yuki - On the Inch of Will with Alexander and Otto.

Alright, so the recent confusion didn't really make it that difficult to post a Status Update, since this is mostly just "This character arrived at the Sphere Forest." Still, it should help get people to move forward.

Merciful, I take it that Ophelia knows enough about Arthur and MachGaogamon that would allow opponents that match with them to appear?

Personally I'd rather see Madara expire. We already have Sykes and Ophelia being more than a match for both sides; Madara is just unneeded overkill

Translation: I have to work harder. haha.

Alright then, now we can do this.

[spoiler=Status Update]Admiral_Stalfos19

Azumi / Riley - On break until Arc 4.

Aesir / Sarah - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Jecht - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

BailasGale

Dorian - At E2 Day prior to retcon.

Butlerok - At E2 Night prior to retcon.

Radamanthys - Location unknown prior to retcon.

Broke. N

Frankram - At E5 Night. Summoned Opponent: Hapshiel.

Ivankov - At B5 Night; trying to established contact with any of the Counter Corps.

Lydia - At D3 Night; contacted Sarah.

Red - At C2 Day. Killed Summoned Opponent: DragonSlayers

Chris Dolmeth

Byakuya - Recruited by Isamy; entered the Sphere Forest.

Kratos - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Madara Uchiha - Hurled into the sun by Isamy.

Decibel

Cerebrum - Location unknown.

Final Fantasy Revolution

Nero - Arrived at the Sphere Forest

Matthew - Arrived at the Sphere Forest. Killed by Madara prior to retcon, but is alive once more.

Sykes - Location unknown.

Sephiroth - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

H.N. Elly

Sheibra Avalon - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

Muten Roshi

Richard - Arrived at the Sphere Forest. Killed by Madara prior to retcon, but is alive once more.

Tsunugai / Maxwell / Kurai - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Merciful Idiot

Isamy - Killed Madara and her Summoned Opponents, the Weeping Angels.

Arthuria - Attacked by Ophelia.

Mugendramon

Predaking - Location unknown. Searching for an unusually large tree.

Mugino Junko

Kazuya - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Tenshi - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Phantom Roxas

Arthur / MachGaogamon / Eria - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Xansvita - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Samhain

Alister - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Sayer - Arrived at the Sphere Forest. Has been contacted by Vigilance from Isamy's castle.

Alexander - On the Inch of Will with Otto.

Ratchet - Spoke with Kratos in Arthuria's throne room.

Satsui no Hadou

Clerano & Blaze - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Shadronus - In his domain.

Shotaro D. Gar

Ed - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Simdoggy

Ayame - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Darcy - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Chandra - Arrived at the Sphere Forest.

StealthyTyranitar

Nix - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

Toph - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

Grimlock - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

Ice King - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

TFMegamanlan

Apollon - Awaiting approval from Merciful Idiot. Player has not posted in a while, and is possible inactive.

TheFinalFan

Izumi - Resting in the Inch of Will.

Foster - Resting somewhere in Camelot.

Otto - On the Inch of Will with Alexander and Yuki.

Yuki - On the Inch of Will with Alexander and Otto.

Alright, so the recent confusion didn't really make it that difficult to post a Status Update, since this is mostly just "This character arrived at the Sphere Forest." Still, it should help get people to move forward.

Merciful, I take it that Ophelia knows enough about Arthur and MachGaogamon that would allow opponents that match with them to appear?

Also, I think our group is still together, I remember a few ooc posts ago you had asked.

@Roxas: Yes. Ophelia knows about the former Divine members as well as the current ones, so Arthur, MachGaogamon, Richard, and Tsunugai can all expect opponents. Oh, and thanks for pinpoint the application list problem, though I guess I'll have to rebuild it from scratch *sigh*. It is an opportunity though to get to work with the tier list.

Application:

"Winks and smiles?  jabroni I am smiling."

Username:  Chris Dolmeth

Name:  Black Dynamite

Gender:  If you can't tell Black Dynamite is male, Black Dynamite gon' get in yo' ass.

Appearance: [spoiler=Black Dynamite]  2pq9yzl.jpg

Origin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dynamite_(TV_series)

Biography: Black Dynamite had recently succumbed to some Honkey trickery, and the Government put their thumb down on the brother, and forced him into an experiment of drastic proportions.  Fortunately, he was whisked away by Arthuria the very moment that he would have lost his sexy.  And life, but that's not as important as keeping the sexy.  When he arrived in Camelot, the Counter Corps were already making their way into the portal Arthuria had conjured, and he was left to figure things out for himself.  As he contemplated, "What's this sheet?", he wiped the soot from his boots, and scoured the area for Honeybee and Cream Corn.  When they were no where to be found, he finally gave in and went forward to join the rest of the crew, and is now hurling through time and space, about to land ass first on someone's back.

Personality: Black Dynamite is cocky, arrogant, but very passionate about, "Stickin' it to the man!"  This usually is referred to any form of pressure on the weak and innocent by controlled power, natural or supernatural.  [spoiler=DID SOMEONE SAY SUPERNATURAL!?]ztgoly.jpg

He loves people, but will not hesitate to speak his mind, regardless of the advantage or disadvantage.  He is personable, despite his attitude, but is also very flirtatious.  Black Dynamite is also very cunning, and can devise clever schemes given more than a moments notice.

Faction: Counter Corps

Important Artifact Stolen: Honeybee's earrings.

Powers/Equipment: Black Dynamite possess no special powers, but does wield two Smith and Wesson 629's, one black and one chrome silver.

@Roxas: Yes. Ophelia knows about the former Divine members as well as the current ones, so Arthur, MachGaogamon, Richard, and Tsunugai can all expect opponents. Oh, and thanks for pinpoint the application list problem, though I guess I'll have to rebuild it from scratch *sigh*. It is an opportunity though to get to work with the tier list.

And Matthew, he was also formerly Divine and is not dead anymore.

Could a Manta-class Light Cruiser fit into the Camelot portal?

Only if you have the guts to smash through the front section of Arthuria's medieval castle.

@Chris: "possesses no special powers"--- stop right there! Accepted! Terrific! Absolutely terrific!

...Guess who just inherited the title of "Weakest Character in the Entire RP" from the late Renner?

Wait, what canopy? ((Edit: Sorry, somehow my internal dictionary screwed up. But yes, the sun should be blocked out most of the time, though there'll be tons of bright rays pouring through~))

But yes, most of the world should be covered in enormous trees. Landscape may vary (snows at the poles, maybe there's a hill or ravine somewhere along the lines), but the ground is hard, not soft like normal earth, and filled with metal ores.

Only if you have the guts to smash through the front section of Arthuria's medieval castle.

@Chris: "possesses no special powers"--- stop right there! Accepted! Terrific! Absolutely terrific!

...Guess who just inherited the title of "Weakest Character in the Entire RP" from the late Renner?

Yeah I'm playing Dynamite mostly for fun, but would love to see him be the only character in the role-play to actually survive without any special abilities.  Just another undercover brother.  Dunno bout you but, I can dig it.  

He's super bad. He's outta sight. He's Black Dynamite!

Well, his app is awesome, and I hope he could survive until the end, maybe gaining a power-up or two along the way.

Also, am I right in imagining the world's forest part to be completely covered by trees and the canopy is able to block out the sun?

Yeah I'm playing Dynamite mostly for fun, but would love to see him be the only character in the role-play to actually survive without any special abilities.  Just another undercover brother.  Dunno bout you but, I can dig it.  

I'm so moving Sephiroth to wherever Dynamite is...

Posting for Clerano and Blaze. I'll just leave my previous post alone. It can be deleted or whatever, I don't really care much at this point.

If Madara is still around, I'll probably have Shadronus send a holo-projection of himself to speak with Madara.

^This person doesn't read the IC...

I wonder what'll be the summoned enemy for Black D. Crossing my finger for some incarnation of President Nixon.

We need to have a debate between Nixon and Otto (who is a Nazi, in case anyone didn't know that).

Also, the inevitable interaction between Foster and Black Dynamite is going to be very interesting.

Wait, Black D glows? How? This is an interesting turn of event.

It's not a super power.  He's glowing because of all the sheen in his Afro that's keeping it up.  Not to mention he's sexy.

We need to have a debate between Nixon and Otto (who is a Nazi, in case anyone didn't know that).

Also, the inevitable interaction between Foster and Black Dynamite is going to be very interesting.

I think Dynamite and Frankram would be more interesting.  Dynamite is flirtatious and Frankram. . .well.  Frankram is Frankram.  It'd be like Katt Williams meets a skinny, sexy version of Kevin James.  Even though Kevin James is a sexy mofo, but sexier.

Archived