The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think anyone who's sinned in the past can defeat it, but they can't have malice in their heart. Obelisk failed utterly because his anger made him unable to beat it, and it would be impossible for Arthur because his main thought while fighting Ogudomon would be to seek revenge. That and Arthur isn't powerful enough. Ironically, Clerano has the advantage of not attacking Ogudomon with malice, mostly because Clerano seems to be a pretty bland character to the point that he's probably incapable of fostering emotions that would make him unable to defeat Ogudomon. Unless Ogudomon was somehow self-aware and therefore could hinder Clerano because Shadow apparently has a thing against proper tense.

…Wait, I got an idea. Hang on, I'll make a post.

I think anyone who's sinned in the past can defeat it, but they can't have malice in their heart. Obelisk failed utterly because his anger made him unable to beat it, and it would be impossible for Arthur because his main thought while fighting Ogudomon would be to seek revenge. That and Arthur isn't powerful enough. Ironically, Clerano has the advantage of not attacking Ogudomon with malice, mostly because Clerano seems to be a pretty bland character to the point that he's probably incapable of fostering emotions that would make him unable to defeat Ogudomon. Unless Ogudomon was somehow self-aware and therefore could hinder Clerano because Shadow apparently has a thing against proper tense.

…Wait, I got an idea. Hang on, I'll make a post.

Cleverly concealed burn gets like.

Sure you did.

Finally in control of his own body, the Familiar spoke, his voice echoing throughout the Barrier. "Sorry. for taking so long, LERNA," he began, his voice sounding like five different people talking at once. "To all of you who would dare oppose the Witch of Infinite Possibilities, do not expect us to be so easily defeated like Thermopylae or Titanomachia. The Keyblade Master you knew as Sora is dead. You may call us… Xansvita. You who lack despair shall soon be without life as well. Of course, the only question is, where do we start?"

Xansvita's debut had forced dialogue specifically meant to hint at his name. So yeah, intentional.

Maybe it's not the same Ogudomon. Maybe it's been altered in Arthur's universe to make it so EVERYTHING with malice in their hearts can't harm it. Am I close Roxas?

Yes, that's exactly it. He wasn't in the original RP, as this Ogudomon is a reincarnation of the dead Demon Lords, having taken several years to form. Considering how MirageGaogamon is the only Digimon fighting in this war right now, this battle would have gone by pretty fast if I made it specific to Digimon, so I chose to make it anyone who fights it.

By the way, how could Jeriii and/or the D-Reaper speak with Lydia? Was that something in Arc 2 I forgot about?

Archived