The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yes, to anyone who knows anything from 5D's, what the Overload Cascade is is a controlled Zero Reverse, used expressly to create holes in spacetime for transportation uses.

So basically, it's like tearing into paper to write instead of using a pencil? Well, I suppose that works, but it's dangerous.

Also, added the character status/tier lists for Arc 1 and 2 on the main page, and updated the Arc 3 section. As for the Arc 3 tier list, I'm preparing it right now~

Posting for Clerano and Blaze. I'll just leave my previous post alone. It can be deleted or whatever, I don't really care much at this point.

If Madara is still around, I'll probably have Shadronus send a holo-projection of himself to speak with Madara.

Well, I suppose you could do that, but I'd like to see how you would speak to someone who is focusing all of his prowess to maintain extremely dense Perfect Susanoo orb to sustain himself while being rocketed by a powerful laser moving at a tenth the speed of light towards the sun.

I couldn't find his app.  This has to happen now.  You should crash into my afro or something.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/304149-the-grand-crossover-rp-pathway-to-origin-ooc-pg-13startedapps-closed-until-arc-4/page-8?do=findComment&comment=6238358

Maybe, since the Inch of Will is essentially a chromed Tau Manta, Black Dynamite would think Michael Jackson and the aliens from Planet Mamasaymamasamamakusa have returned.

So basically, it's like tearing into paper to write instead of using a pencil? Well, I suppose that works, but it's dangerous.

Also, added the character status/tier lists for Arc 1 and 2 on the main page, and updated the Arc 3 section. As for the Arc 3 tier list, I'm preparing it right now~

Well, I suppose you could do that, but I'd like to see how you would speak to someone who is focusing all of his prowess to maintain extremely dense Perfect Susanoo orb to sustain himself while being rocketed by a powerful laser moving at a tenth the speed of light towards the sun.

Merciful.  Stop what you're doing and acknowledge the soon to be Undercover Brothers.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/304149-the-grand-crossover-rp-pathway-to-origin-ooc-pg-13startedapps-closed-until-arc-4/page-8?do=findComment&comment=6238358

Maybe, since the Inch of Will is essentially a chromed Tau Manta, Black Dynamite would think Michael Jackson and the aliens from Planet Mamasaymamasamamakusa have returned.

I'm so funking done.  I'm going to put this in motion right now, if you'll acknowledge it.  LMAO

I'm so funking done.  I'm going to put this in motion right now, if you'll acknowledge it.  LMAO

If Black Dynamite can see the few dozen klicks up to see the orbiting ship, sure.

Yes, it is a more crude method, but it's primarily used for spaceships, who can afford to be off in their exit coordinates by several thousand klicks.

Originally, the OC Drive was designed as a method of interstellar travel by Delilah Atlas, but she discovered that the it had much greater reality-warping possibilities than originally thought, so she remade it into something more...utilitarian.

It eventually got reverse-engineered by other interdimensional factions, and has become the literally-universal method of travel for Nighborhood Watch and others between their holdings across the local section of the multiverse they occupy.

Wait, if Black D and pals joined force with the Inch of Will crew, wouldn't it be quite crowded too early?

You need to see the size and scale of a Tau Manta.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Tau/TAU-AIRCRAFT/TAU-MANTA.html

It was designed to get an entire company of troops from a bigger transport ship to the surface of a planet, while also providing the fire support of a squadron of air units, hence it's classification as a Destroyer, a small warship.

Currently, it has 10 life forms onboard in the cabin, the upper deck, as well as a half-full cargo bay.

There's plenty of room.

That...would be really awesome, to be honest.

Wait, if Black D and pals joined force with the Inch of Will crew, wouldn't it be quite crowded too early?

He doesn't have to ride on the ship.  We'll work on something.

EDIT:  Ninja'd.

But uh, question to everyone:  is it bad that I'm laughing my ASS off at my own jokes in the IC thread?  I'm sorry.  xD

He doesn't have to ride on the ship.  We'll work on something.

EDIT:  Ninja'd.

But uh, question to everyone:  is it bad that I'm laughing my ASS off at my own jokes in the IC thread?  I'm sorry.  xD

No. It's absolutely hilarious.

And I am a cold-hearted computer.

I'm not supposed to understand politically incorrect humor.

In fact, I believe all people should be tested equally.

Now, to see if those bullets hit the Inch of Will.

*rolls a 1*

Well, this isn't good...

And it just got repaired and a fresh waxing, too...

THIS MEANS YOU HAVE TO COME DOWN AND VISIT ME NOW.  Ehem.  A meeting of minds if you will.

EDIT:  I keep forgetting about Byakuya.  I'll do something with him tomorrow.

Oh yeah, I've stated this multiple times already, but I may as well reiterate it once more; the Sphere Forest is a rogue planetoid. Meaning, it's traveling at over over ten million miles per hour, around 2% the speed of light. I'm just going to assume that your Tau Manta's at warpspeed and is following it, or is in the upper atmosphere~ otherwise, Black Dynamite's bullet won't hit it.

Oh yeah, I've stated this multiple times already, but I may as well reiterate it once more; the Sphere Forest is a rogue planetoid. Meaning, it's traveling at over over ten million miles per hour, around 2% the speed of light. I'm just going to assume that your Tau Manta's at warpspeed and is following it, or is in the upper atmosphere~ otherwise, Black Dynamite's bullet won't hit it.

So? It still has a gravitational pull.

Meaning it has orbitals that the Inch of Will can settle into, 6000 km/s or not.

@Junko: Hmm... that's a bit odd, since the day side should typically be Divine. And the Divine should typically be the ones facing all the enemies. You'd think that they would be the more active ones right now.

Right now, all we know about is Darcy in E5, who just killed her opponent. Jecht, who's in E7, is pretty close to her...oh! Oh! There's the dragon Red, who's in C2 and just mercilessly slaughtered a bunch of innocent Dragonslayers. Apart from that, we don't know about anyone yet. Isamy should be somewhere in D, having just booted Madara off the planet and changed the future.

@GLaDOS: Hence 'upper atmosphere', but then again, that's not clear enough. My fault.

Anyway, I finished with the tier list for this arc~ Like before, it wasn't easy due to the rock-paper-scissors-laser nature of this RP and the large amount of apps, so I just focused primarily on sheer power in tandem with intelligence. Hence, just because one character is of a lower tier, doesn't mean that they can't defeat a higher tier. Keep that in mind.

[spoiler=Arc 3 Tier List]

Bottom Tier

Counter Corps:

Black Dynamite

Lower-Mid Tier

Counter Corps:

Arthur Ancyl

Sharon Caile/Necra

Toph Bei Fong

Divine:

Frankram Stein
Azumi Tsuchito (has a Top Tier mech)

Mid Tier

Counter Corps:

Commander Foster

Eria (has Top Tier summons)

Lydia Armstrong
Emporio Ivankov

Ratchet

Mr. Zurkon

Yuki Fudo

Clerano Arvent

Kazuya (varies depending on summons)
Aesir (has a Top Tier summon)

Divine:

Riley Simmons

Matthew Supplex

Ice King

Upper-Mid Tier

Counter Corps:

Ed Garith

Nero

MachGaogamon (has a Top Tier transformation)

Sarah Freon (has a Top Tier transformation)

Tsugunai Tamashī

Richard Mason (has a Top Tier transformation)

Nix

Izumi Fudo

Blaze Firasto

Chandra Nalaar

Kurai (has a Top Tier transformation)

Divine:

Darcy

Ayame Kaguya (is Top Tier within reality marble)
Sayer (has a Top Tier transformation)

Bennu Dorian

Red

Grimlock (would be Top Tier if not for his anger)

Otto Skorzeny (has a Top Tier summon)

Tenshi Hinanai

Top Tier

Counter Corps: 

Kratos

Predaking

Maxwell (has Upper-Top and Boss Tier transformations)

Divine:

Jecht

Sephiroth

Butler-Ragnarok

Xansvita

Wyvern Radamanthys

Kuchiki Byakuya

Other:

Sykes Huegares

Unrankable

Shadronus Zeravo

Cerebrum

Well, that's my ranking of the characters currently in play~ if anyone wants to protest or thinks that their character is stronger/weaker than thought to be, just say so.

Archived