The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

This was my bad, I thought Red Dragon Archfiend and Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend were coming down with the Inch of Will, but I realized that was not the case and edited it out. You must've read it before the edit.

K I'll make a few changes.  I didn't notice the edit (obviously).  Thanks tho.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOW that I have the whole day to myself, I'll spend my time finishing the front page applications for Arthuria and Ophelia, and making the next post. I spent nearly a whole month without posting anything IC, which makes me somewhat of a horrible host, but I'll try to make up for that once we get to the Inner World and the boss battle begins.

But before that, has anyone hit the core yet? I'm counting on FFR's Sykes to delay whoever does, but it's still important to know.

NOW that I have the whole day to myself, I'll spend my time finishing the front page applications for Arthuria and Ophelia, and making the next post. I spent nearly a whole month without posting anything IC, which makes me somewhat of a horrible host, but I'll try to make up for that once we get to the Inner World and the boss battle begins.

But before that, has anyone hit the core yet? I'm counting on FFR's Sykes to delay whoever does, but it's still important to know.

Team Dorian I think is the closest at Layer 3 and personally I was having them not make it to the core because I didn't think I was supposed to....yet.

There! Posted! Plot advancements! Full, detailed description of the shell-core stuff! Viligance plot twist! Woohoo! 

We're about halfway through Arc 3 (and hence, over 70% into the Grand Crossover RP), and I'm pretty glad that we made it this far. After the shell penetrations will come the Sykes miniboss fight, and then once the Core is accessible, the true boss battle will begin. I WONDER WHO IT'LL BE?

But you know, I wasted quite a bit of time on that post, more than I'd been expecting to. Half my day's gone because of it .-.

Hope you're able to make up for lost time with the rest of the day.

Glad that Nox was mentioned, and now we see Protheus. Wasn't expecting Pandora to be a part of this, but hurray!

FFR, do you want to post with Sephiroth, or should I post with Sliske? Or should we both wait for Y-Tak to have the Inch of Will land?

Back from being sick. So, I need to post.

Hmm...how am I going to get the Inch of Will through those layers?
Especially since the only armament I know for certain would breach every single one of those layers, the Inch of Will's railguns, would be too devastating to unleash at a range of hundreds of meters.

Wait...of course!
THE INCH OF WILL HAS F**KING PHASER BANKS!!!

But before I go making any holes, what holes already exist?

*Sigh* Merciful, what the hell? Why is the fourth layer composed of adamantium?

What, did Ophelia steal adamantium from every Marvel/X-Men universe in order to do this? You're bound to piss someone off, me included.

Doesn't f**king matter. I've got phasers, B*TCH!!!

All I, and by extension, half of the Counter Corps, has to do is drill our way down!

I'm a sheltered person, so I have no idea what either is.

Both are incredibly powerful metals from the Marvel Universe.

Adamantium is virtually indestructible.

Vibranium absorbs kinetic energy, then unleashes it back.

Wolverine's skeleton is adamantium-reinforced, while Captain America's shield is made from vibranium.

Both are incredibly powerful metals from the Marvel Universe.

Adamantium is virtually indestructible.

Vibranium absorbs kinetic energy, then unleashes it back.

Wolverine's skeleton is adamantium-reinforced, while Captain America's shield is made from vibranium.

Well, what do you know, WatchMojo.com got the facts about Captain America's shield wrong, or the movie refers the shield to be made of Adamantium. Not sure what's true now.

Yep, and that's going to be hard to penetrate...

...though Vibranium and Adamantium have interesting reactions when they come together...

Compared to when Thor smashed Mjolnir on Captain America's shield in the Avengers? That was a classic...

@Roxas: I'll decide that, thank you. To be honest, I never really liked Captain America all that much. Too generic in my opinion.

Archived