The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merciful, can we get a description of the rest of the layers? People have been making their way to Layer II, and Team Dorian is at Layer III, so I think we should get some details in case there's more on the way before everyone gets to the core.

I've been planning to do so, but I'm probably going to be really busy from now up until April (and July is the month my personal hell begins). Still, I'll try to make enough time to keep working on the RP. ^_^

[spoiler=Status Update]Note: Players with their names marked by an * have all their active characters past Layer I.

Admiral_Stalfos19

Azumi / Riley - On break until Arc 4.

Aesir - Battling trees at D5 Day, while Sephiroth has left the battle.

Sarah / Jecht - Last seen at C2 Night. Jecht was battling Arthuria before being addressed by MachGaogamon. [inactive]

*BailasGale

Dorian / Butlerok / Radamanthys - Between II-A1 and III-A1 with Hades. |BYPASSED LAYER II|

Broke. N

Lydia - Started digging into Layer II at D1 Night.

Frankram & Ivankov - Entered the hole and following Tenshi on her drill. Hapshiel gave everyone a BIG hug. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Red - At C3 Day with Alister, attacked by trees that have also begun attacking Ra. Started digging into Layer II.

*Chris Dolmeth

Kratos & Black Dynamite - At II-A1 with Foster and the Inch of Will. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

*Decibel

Cerebrum - Took Kazuya to an unknown location. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

encapturer

Necra - Last seen at A2 Night. [inactive]

Sharon - Was at D6 Night, but post considered null. [inactive]

Final Fantasy Revolution

Nero - Carried by MachGaogamon down the hole at C4 Night. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Nero's Darkness - Went down the whole at C4 Night. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Sykes - Last seen near the core. |CAN BYPASS EVERY LAYER|

Sephiroth - In Sykes' Coliseum with Isamy, Ayame, Ed, and Sliske.

*Lady Tenko

Kazuya - Taken by Cerebrum to an unknown location. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Tenshi - With Frankram, Hapshiel, and Ivankov between Layers I and II, with Gengetsu following. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Merciful Idiot

Isamy - In Sykes' Coliseum with Ayame, Sephiroth, Ed and Sliske.

Arthuria - Made a whole at C4 Night to Layer II. Location unknown.

Ophelia - At the core of the Sphere Forest. Took control of the trees, which are now ravaging Layer I. |REACHED THE CORE|

*Mugendramon

Predaking - At II-A1 with Kratos. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Muten Roshi

Richard / Tsunugai - Trapped by Solasiro's flames. Izumi forced the Glory to retreat.

Maxwell / Kurai - Followed Eria down the hole at C4 Night. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Phantom Roxas

Arthur / MachGaogamon / Eria - Slifer was to be banished by the Dark Signer named Solasiro, but he give his power to Eria, who led Arthur, MachGaogamon, Nero, Maxwell, and Kurai down the hole at C4 Night, while Obelisk is battling Solasiro at B4 Night. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Xansvita - Battling trees at B4 Day with Feral Bahamut. "Sora" is fighting Kairi, though Gogiga is attempting to intervene. Sliske is with Isamy, Ayame, Sephiroth, and Ed in Sykes' Coliseum, where Sephiroth struck down two of the Barrows Brothers. Ra is battling trees at C3 Day, drawing Red and Alister into the crossfire.

Samhain

Alister - At C3 Day with Red, running away from the trees.

Sayer - With Hazama Terumi at II-A3. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Alexander - Killed Gorlag at C3 Night with Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend. Trapped by Solasiro's flames.

Ratchet - With Clank and Doctor Nefarious at II-A1. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Satsui no Hadou

Clerano - Battling trees at C2 Night.

Blaze - Last seen at C4 Night, trapped by Solasiro's flames. [inactive]

Shadronus - Last seen in his domain, while an astral projection was between C7 Day and C7 Night. [inactive]

Shotaro D. Gar

Ed - In Sykes' Coliseum with Isamy, Ayame, Sephiroth, and Sliske.

Simdoggy

Ayame - In Sykes' Coliseum with Isamy, Sephiroth, Ed, and Sliske.

Darcy - At II-B1. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Chandra - At II-B1. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

StealthyTyranitar

Nix - Presumably at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

Toph - Presumably at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

Grimlock - Presumably at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

Ice King - Presumably at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

TFMegamanlan

Apollon - Presumably at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

TheFinalFan / YRPOtaku169 - Name will be listed as per the player's choosing.

Izumi / Yuki - At C3 Night with Maxwell and Kurai. Izumi chased away the Glory, while Yuki is unconscious.

Foster - Led the Inch of Will down the hole at C4 Night, which landed at II-A1. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Otto - Was speaking with Solasiro on the Inch of Will, but is no longer onboard, his current location now unknown.

You know what I just remembered? C4 Night is supposed to lead to II-B1. I have no idea how everyone who went through the hole Arthuria created ended up at II-A1. The only places at that should lead to II-A1 are the A Night sectors and the B Night sectors, though the way I see it, the B Night sectors could lead to either II-A1 or II-B1. I'll just assume that the energy dragons with the Inch of Will knocked it off course. This isn't even TFF/Y-Tak's fault, because he didn't say where the Inch of Will landed. So far, that means that Simdoggy is the only one who got it right.

I think we can get everyone out of Layer I in the current page, and then Layer I can be incinerated. However, I think we should at least get a post from Isamy. I understand you're busy, Merciful, but Sephiroth, Ayame, Ed, and Sliske pretty much can't do anything until Isamy responds to Ed and Sliske. At the very least, Isamy could open a path from Sykes' Coliseum to Layer II, and then we'd get a description.

So, how should Tsunugai and Richard be able to escape the Dark Signer's flames? They both possess near-impossible powers. Tsunugai has been given the powers of a God, while Richard's powers were God-like in nature. So, who's to say they can't douse the flames trapping them without much effort?

I was going to have Izumi and Yuki summon their Duel Dragons, with Moon Flower having her vine-tails able to carry people.

Soooo next time I post my team will be jumping down the rabbit hole to layer 4. Yay...I think. Meaning that in two posts Team Dorian should be "teleported" or whatever is happening to some new world or something. 

Long story short can I get a heads up as to what I should be looking at. Making these vague post about scenery is pretty difficult.

Is there a status update coming? Or did I miss it? I've been scattered around lately.

EDIT: Also, Roxas, will you be making a post with your NPC that's Under the Forest of the Periphery soon? No rush, just asking if there's an ETA.

It's at the top of the last page.

I already posted with Sliske, and I'd rather wait for Merciful to post with Isamy before I posted with him again.

Archived