The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, I think we need to establish where exactly Sykes' coliseum is, because otherwise, we have no idea where the people there will go if they go to the next layers. Is it somewhere between Layers I and II?

It's in Layer 1, if you break though you will go to layer 2. It's just mere happenstance that none have broken through layer 1 and arrived inside the coliseum

Well if people knew it in later 1 someone probably would have landed in there.

I didn't want people to know where it was in the beginning, because it wasn't important.

More specifically, where in Layer I is it? A1, A2, A3, or something else along those lines?

It's a rather spacious place, it takes up four spaces in the underground. A1, A2, B1, B2, (day sector) and also doubles as the first layer of those areas. So if you were to punch through you would end up in II-A3 I believe, because day is on the right side, or was night on the right side?

Somewhat curious. Assuming Tenshi dig straight into the core, what are the things that'll stop her? Not that I'll write her to do that, as it'll take a long time to go there that way, I assume.

Sykes is at the last level, and you should fathom some other beasts. You can fight White Sturgon(google it) if you want, there's forty or so of them around.

Did anybody else actually go through the flames and down the hole Arthuria made?

Nero's Darkness has, but I didn't describe anything, just had him go down.

Ugh. Having notifications that fail to get you not distracted by Valrune is no fun.

OK, I know I have to post as Aesir again and maybe try to fight Sephy again, and I know I have to continue the fight with Jecht and Arthuria, which I wanna take down to the core. I'll try to post, but I can't exactly guarantee anything at this stage. So... yeah, that's my situation :/

Did anybody else actually go through the flames and down the hole Arthuria made?

Tenshi and Kazuya were already within the barrier of flames, so they wouldn't need to get past that. Don't know why everyone isn't just using the hole Arthuria made. Chances are that Slifer and Obelisk are going to make their own, unless Eria unsummons them.

Tenshi and Kazuya were already within the barrier of flames, so they wouldn't need to get past that. Don't know why everyone isn't just using the hole Arthuria made. Chances are that Slifer and Obelisk are going to make their own, unless Eria unsummons them.

If that's the case Roxas, you can Power-Play Maxwell and Kurai to follow Slifer until they reach the core, if that's not a big deal.

Ugh. Having notifications that fail to get you not distracted by Valrune is no fun.

OK, I know I have to post as Aesir again and maybe try to fight Sephy again, and I know I have to continue the fight with Jecht and Arthuria, which I wanna take down to the core. I'll try to post, but I can't exactly guarantee anything at this stage. So... yeah, that's my situation :/

Sephiroth is gone now

Archived