The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo next time I post my team will be jumping down the rabbit hole to layer 4. Yay...I think. Meaning that in two posts Team Dorian should be "teleported" or whatever is happening to some new world or something. 

Long story short can I get a heads up as to what I should be looking at. Making these vague post about scenery is pretty difficult.

Well I'm taggin' along with Team Foster, so my two characters will arrive at the end at the same time.  Is our current goal just to reach the end and then there's gonna be a huge plot development or what?

I thought the theory was that once you reach the core you think that there is some way the characters would get teleported to some separate dimension where I think the final boss is.

Wasn't the core a Reality Marble or something, and you just enter the actual world or something?

Yeah, ya'll just make a post where the last action you perform is touching the core. However, since Sykes is waiting just outside the core as a miniboss, you're not gonna have an easy time. I also advise you to hold your post until Merciful posts again.

Can't really do anything, remember? I'm waiting until my characters reach the core, then I can handle myself, thank you. Just letting you all know.

And I'm working on that.

Those that jumped into the hole recently are about to have Moon Flower Dragon appear with some vine-tails to grab on to.

Can't really do anything, remember? I'm waiting until my characters reach the core, then I can handle myself, thank you. Just letting you all know.

You know I moved Maxwell and Kurai down there, right? Or were they on the Inch of Will and I missed something?

And I'm working on that.

Don't forget to have the Inch of Will land entirely in the wrong place.

You know I moved Maxwell and Kurai down there, right? Or were they on the Inch of Will and I missed something?

Didn't you go down to Layer II? Last time I checked, your characters haven't reached the core yet. Plus, there's Richard and Tsunugai, who I'm allowing to be on the Inch of Will, and I'm also choosing to not post as them to prevent any problems from arising out of the blue that they are to blame for.

Didn't you go down to Layer II? Last time I checked, your characters haven't reached the core yet. Plus, there's Richard and Tsunugai, who I'm allowing to be on the Inch of Will, and I'm also choosing to not post as them to prevent any problems from arising out of the blue that they are to blame for.

Ah, sorry, thought you'd be fine with them moving down the hole. Carry on, then.

What do you mean?

The Inch of Will landed at II-A1, even though C4N leads to II-B1. All I can assume is that the Inch of Will went off-course as it went down the hole.

Ah, sorry, thought you'd be fine with them moving down the hole. Carry on, then.

The Inch of Will landed at II-A1, even though C4N leads to II-B1. All I can assume is that the Inch of Will went off-course as it went down the hole.

Joke's on you.

It hasn't landed.

It's still in flight.

I just need either Mugen or Glados to post in reference to the Inch of Will. I got two dragons or some bullshit that I may or may not be fighting, and the ship is heading down to God only knows where.

This was my bad, I thought Red Dragon Archfiend and Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend were coming down with the Inch of Will, but I realized that was not the case and edited it out. You must've read it before the edit.

Archived