The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

I'm thinking that, in terms of Class:

Sayer is certainly Class 2, as is Jeanne.  Alister Azimuth is technically a Class 1 but, given that he has been given time powers, may be bordering on Class 2 (especially since his time powers are supposed to grow in strength as the RP goes on).  Alexander, meanwhile, could be Class 2 (due to gaining Dimensional Powers from the Surinox Comet Shard) and could be bordering on Class 3 due to the length of time that he's had these abilities (such abilities have been growing in power as time went on).

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More or less. Well, in a way, Arthur is capable of existing in three different forms of existence; normal, Greek-divine (where his Apollo-y talents come from), and digital. But despite this, he's still classified as a Class 2 since he can't harness the power to traverse these forms at will.

Oh, so he is considered Class 2? Sounds good to me.

I'm thinking that, in terms of Class:

Sayer is certainly Class 2, as is Jeanne.  Alister Azimuth is technically a Class 1 but, given that he has been given time powers, may be bordering on Class 2 (especially since his time powers are supposed to grow in strength as the RP goes on).  Alexander, meanwhile, could be Class 2 (due to gaining Dimensional Powers from the Surinox Comet Shard) and could be bordering on Class 3 due to the length of time that he's had these abilities (such abilities have been growing in power as time went on).

Alexander is most likely something along the lines of a Class 3 due to his dimensional powers, though not a very consistent one. In terms of abilities, he's more like a Class 1 or 2 with Class 3 powers.

So is LERNA a tainted soul or just a representation of that tainted. .  .ness?

Also, MI, did you make a decision?  Regarding what I sent you?  I'm a pain in the ass, forgive me.  I'm just excited, but I know you're busy.

Both. She's the tainted soul itself given form.

As for my decision, just relax ^_^ sorry I wasn't able to look at it today, but yeah, I'm a little occupied right now. I might be able to find some more time tomorrow though, to reply to your request and make another post as LERNA.

And I can't help but feel a little pressure what with so many members being active on this thread at the same time. I mean, wow. Never got that many at the same time in Legend Blood, or any other RP for that matter... *ahem* Well, guys, I'm afraid I'll have to retire for the night. Goodnight~ good luck with the battle with LERNA~ next time I post, the Desert Seth will be gone, so make sure you've managed to escape before then~

Question for the sake of questioning:

Is LERNA'S portal what is destroying the Desert Seth? If so, could it be safe to say that the portal is absorbing the Desert Seth in some way? This was probably already cleared up or just sounds idiotic, but I'm curious.

It's a perfectly valid question, since I didn't clear it up.

The Desert Seth itself is a very tiny dimension. I'm sure I explained it at the beginning of Arc 2, what with a highly-advanced civilization destroying themselves, leaving only a tiny piece that the Orb maintained in the form of a desert. Because of this, it can't handle anything greater than itself.

So when LERNA entered the desert, it cause various distortions to occur - some spaces had to be taken out in order to compensate, which was why there were huge holes in the desert and weird panels in the skies. Finally, while waiting for a Class 3 Entity to appear, she decided to move her own world into the realm (causing the 'sun' to shatter). Because of this, the Desert Seth is being forced to remove itself entirely in order to compensate for this spacial paradox.

Think of it like this; Lerna is a Time Lord, and she takes a portal into a dimension as big as the inside of a TARDIS (or any object where the inside is greater than the outside). Then, bored, she decides to move her TARDIS into the dimension. Since this causes a paradox of space, the paradox has to be resolved somehow.

When this reopens for Apps, I'm interested in joining. =)

Can I post up a Character from my Fanfic, that hasn't appeared in the Fanfic as of yet?

Hm, you would have to talk with Merciful for the final decision but I think it has to be in an existing media format for it to be a character here. Odds are by the time the applications reopen your character might already be introduced into your fan fiction. This is all dependent on how often you write your fan fiction of course.

Archived