The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EDIT: I didn't know we would get to use Georgia font if we became her familiar! Sign me up.

Well, guess we know what's going to happen to Matthew!

And...I'm satisfied with what I've done. And let to Q&A of confusion commence (In regards ti my post)! ;)

Well, at least Arthur and Eria are safe and Richard is back. Can't wait to see how Arthur and Richard to interact now, all things considering.

Welp, looks like LERNA's going to have an ally in the boss battle against her. Hip hip hurray!

A question though, while I'm on the topic, is the water in LERNA's barrier manipulable by water magic, and does it conduct electricity like normal water would or not?

No, not quite. It cannot be manipulated, because it is not 'water' in the sense of the real world. It's more like something in disguise as water. You MIGHT still be able to manipulate it, but I imagine that it would require a lot of energy. Freezing it is also difficult - it's like trying to freeze mud.

And yes, but hardly. Have you ever tried to conduct electricity throughout an entire ocean? Yeeeaaah, it's like that, and it doesn't help that the thing is practically infinite. There are no boundaries, so the electric currents would very quickly spread themselves thin. Or assuming that you're making the effort to bring it up, then yes, it can, since it does have salt in it.

That reminds me, the world smells like a beach. Comment upon it if you want.

And I predict that the Desert Seth has about three minutes left until it's gone.

I thought we were supposed to avoid the portal lol hence why I kicked Butlerok up a knotch. I thought if people couldn't participate in one boss battle they could be in another lol

I wasn't expecting people to avoid the portal~ I mean, the Orb's in there, and it's pretty important so...

Anyway, do what you like, but just remember that the desert is slowly starting to fall into oblivion starting from the edges. The first two panels into the desert in every direction has been consumed, and there's only three minutes left until the rest are overcome. To escape it, you're going to have to enter LERNA's barrier at some point. Going at the last second is alright though.

Good luck with killing off the stragglers! As if people didn't have enough to worry about~ XD

Eh, I think I'll comment on it in my next post.

Looking at the latest Status Update, and I see that Kyoya is the only inactive character in the Desert Seth. Malignant hasn't signed on in over a month, so are there any Reborn fans who'd like to take control of that character? Or should he just die with the Desert Seth?

Eh, I think I'll comment on it in my next post.

Looking at the latest Status Update, and I see that Kyoya is the only inactive character in the Desert Seth. Malignant hasn't signed on in over a month, so are there any Reborn fans who'd like to take control of that character? Or should he just die with the Desert Seth?

*Looks at two empty character spots*

No, I'm in mourning, sorry.

Tons of unexpected events are happening. Well well.

Note to all: Charging in all at once with your strongest characters at their very strongest is quite probably the worst thing you can possibly do when battling LERNA. Especially since giving her access to Ragnarok's abilities is not such a good idea; it's enough to terrify anyone watching the scene due to her light-shadow.

If anyone has any questions about her abilities, any limitations she may possess, or anything, feel free to ask. But just keep in mind that I won't respond to 'how to defeat LERNA'? BE CREATIVE >=D

Tons of unexpected events are happening. Well well.

Note to all: Charging in all at once with your strongest characters at their very strongest is quite probably the worst thing you can possibly do when battling LERNA. Especially since giving her access to Ragnarok's abilities is not such a good idea; it's enough to terrify anyone watching the scene due to her light-shadow.

If anyone has any questions about her abilities, any limitations she may possess, or anything, feel free to ask. But just keep in mind that I won't respond to 'how to defeat LERNA'? BE CREATIVE >=D

How would she gain ragnaroks abilities? She would need Black Blood to do the things black blood allows one to do. I'll give you the madness and all but between Dorian and Butler I don't see how she could have their abilities. They have some prerequisites.

How would she gain ragnaroks abilities? She would need Black Blood to do the things black blood allows one to do. I'll give you the madness and all but between Dorian and Butler I don't see how she could have their abilities. They have some prerequisites.

LERNA copies them on an existential basis, and you could say that she's turning her own blood (of which she has more than enough) into Black Blood through Ragnarok's soul wavelength to fulfill the requirement.

But she can only copy one thing at a time, so while she's using Ragnarok's powers, she can't use any others. She also can't copy things that are ordinary, such as guns or bazookas, since they aren't so much extensions of a person as they are equipment. But Black Blood is practically an extension of Butlerok, an ability, right? That allows her to use it. She may even be able to use a Bankai, though it's a useless ability for a monster that big.

Archived