The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Ah, okay then, that explains it.

Also Butlerok probably won't be able to sense strong souls till they get close thanks to the river of mad blood. Second picture anything made by The Mad Blood as a bomb. If you actually happen to break a creature made of Mad Blood. You should instantly go insane if you aren't dissolved into LERNA's soul.

Finally can LERNA use abilities that people don't know they have?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Butlerok probably won't be able to sense strong souls till they get close thanks to the river of mad blood. Second picture anything made by The Mad Blood as a bomb. If you actually happen to break a creature made of Mad Blood. You should instantly go insane if you aren't dissolved into LERNA's soul.

Finally can LERNA use abilities that people don't know they have?

No, not if they haven't been unlocked or if the people in question don't know they have it. So if she were to encounter an ordinary beginner Saiyan, she wouldn't be able to go Super Saiyan straightaway. LERNA sees through a character's past when she copies them, not their future, so she has no way of knowing about unknown abilities - that is, unless it's completely obvious in every possible way and the person in question is a total idiot who doesn't recognize his own powers.

I'll make my post soon.

May I remind everyone that the world is practically pitch-black, and the only light sources comes from their shadows (due to the bizarre, reversed physics) as well as any other light people decide to put up against the darkness. I did try to emphasize this, but I guess it's easy to miss in place of the gigantic dark ocean and panels. Flying is dangerous since it would be a lot more difficult to see without your own shadow to light the way.

And with that said, nobody should be able to see the Renegade Joker or anyone else up in the air, apart from faint glows on the surface.

Oh, and Troys detect their enemies via a physic sense. Being stickmen, they are utterly devoid of the five standard senses.

Edit: The awkward moment. When you realize. That you already posted, thereby making your new one a double-post. In your own RP. Apologies ^_^;

Noted. It was an incredibly short conversation and Butler didn't get much of a chance to talk, but I'm sure that they can communicate via body language. Or maybe if Butler-Ragnarok knows German, then they can speak normally. Do the Alpha Stigma and Grimoires account for that?

Sorry if it wasn't much. I'm kinda sleepy right now, so.

Noted. It was an incredibly short conversation and Butler didn't get much of a chance to talk, but I'm sure that they can communicate via body language. Or maybe if Butler-Ragnarok knows German, then they can speak normally. Do the Alpha Stigma and Grimoires account for that?

Sorry if it wasn't much. I'm kinda sleepy right now, so.

Buter is a world class bodguard...he speaks German lol

May I remind everyone that the world is practically pitch-black, and the only light sources comes from their shadows (due to the bizarre, reversed physics) as well as any other light people decide to put up against the darkness. I did try to emphasize this, but I guess it's easy to miss in place of the gigantic dark ocean and panels. Flying is dangerous since it would be a lot more difficult to see without your own shadow to light the way.

And with that said, nobody should be able to see the Renegade Joker or anyone else up in the air, apart from faint glows on the surface.

Oh, and Troys detect their enemies via a physic sense. Being stickmen, they are utterly devoid of the five standard senses.

Edit: The awkward moment. When you realize. That you already posted, thereby making your new one a double-post. In your own RP. Apologies ^_^;

The Renegade is currently controlled by the DH who transcend something as petty as just darkness to obscure vision, as well as the normal Renegade being able to use every other sense, and if wanted, bend in nearby light (not sun blasts or such by Thermopylae, but otherwise) in whatever amounts to give himself vision, although his normal senses otherwise suffice.

Archived