The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the rp was to become told or read to anyone, it would have to be narrated by Morgan Freeman.

"And on that day, the Counter Corp and Divine would do battle.  Their difference would be settled in a blaze of glory on a field of strife and blood.  And it will be good."

EDIT: Why do I feel as though your most recent Sora post was made to spite me? haha.

Because it was. Sora being confused by Nero's explanation was definitely my way of expressing how I don't get that explanation, and the keyboard was inevitable considering how Sora is deriving a lot of his powers from Ventus, but then you just had to tell me that you don't like people riding Keyblades like skateboards.

Because it was. Sora being confused by Nero's explanation was definitely my way of expressing how I don't get that explanation, and the keyboard was inevitable considering how Sora is deriving a lot of his powers from Ventus, but then you just had to tell me that you don't like people riding Keyblades like skateboards.

This is because my methods are confusing to everyone, especially myself.

Finally! BOSS BATTLE START!!! Also, I'm afraid you'll have to enter the Witch's realm in order to avoid being consumed by the deterioration of the Desert Seth.

I've decided that LERNA doesn't need a map, since it's just an infinite ocean with panels and bizarre lighting physics. Anyone who spawns into the realm will find themselves about a mile or two away, and will have to make their way towards her while avoiding Troys, falling into the water, and getting scared by the darkness. If anyone has any other questions, feel free to ask~

Alright, I think we need to keep track of who's in LERNA's barrier.

[spoiler=STATUS UPDATE]LERNA's Barrier

LERNA

Itsu

Jecht & Alister

Darcy

Ayame & Naomi

Teams

Team Azumi:

Azumi / Riley - At H2, battling Team Foster.

Team Dorian

Dorian / BlackWarGreymon / Butlerok - At F5.

Team Foster:

Foster / Alexander / Mr. Zurkon - At H2, battling Team Azumi and possibly Melvin.

Team JSA:

Sayer - At F5.

Team Magical Gumball Surprise

Eria / Arthur / Matthew / Jeanne - Battling Tsunugai at F1.

Lydia / Sarah - At E6.

Team Sora

Sora / MachGaogamon / Flygon / Feraligatr - At F5. *TEAM SILVER INTEGRATED INTO GROUP*

Nero / Ed / Lyon / Ivankov - At G2, entering LERNA's barrier.

Unpaired Characters

Broke. N

Frankram - At F3.

Jeriii - At H6.

Chris Dolmeth

Byakuya - Current status unknown.

Kratos - Reserved for Arc 3.

Decibel

Renegade Joker - Moving from I6 to G5.

Kazuto Kirigaya

Richard - Location unknown.

Tsunugai - Battling Arthur, Eria, and Matthew.

Merciful Idiot

Emiya - Last seen at F4.

Isamy - In her castle.

TheFinalFan

Judaihime - Last seen at G7.

Melvin - At H2.

[spoiler=Inactive & Unclaimed Characters]Inactive Characters (AT: 24)

Barian Warlord

Nescham - Last seen in Isamy's throne room.

Enrise

Master Asia - Last seen at UBW.

Schwartz Bruder - Last seen at UBW.

Sheogorath - Unknown.

H.N. Elly

Sheibra Avalon - Last seen at Isamy's castle.

hollowXcross

Sephiroth - Last seen in Isamy's throne room.

Jolta

Gin - Last seen at UBW.

Otto - Last seen at UBW.

Shinka - Last seen at Isamy's castle.

Malignant

Kyoya Hibari - At J1.

Tophat Tiger

John - Last seen at UBW, offering to join any group.

Yosuke-kun

Cody - Last seen at UBW.

Jin - Last seen at the UBW training facility.

Kozaky - Last seen in Isamy's throne room.

Unclaimed Characters

[O] Mephala - Unknown.

[CC] Fenris - At UBW.

Figured I'd put the last two sections under a spoiler, since they don't matter right now.

Sure, go on ahead~ new people are always appreciated ^_^

I implied it, but just in case it isn't clear, you'll get turned into a stick-like familiar if you fall into the dark oceans straightaway unless you still have one of those rings from Arc 1 (and as shown, they won't last very long). So for all you Class 3 Entities, try your very best not to fall in. LERNA's barrier is a veeerryyyy dangerous place, and the real battle with the Witch herself hasn't even begun yet.

Interesting, I wasn't expecting Darcy to be a class 3 entity, and she wouldn't know that she is either. From her perception, she would believe herself to be just a talented witch, and without the knowledge of just what entitles the different classes of entities, it's unlikely she would have any idea that she is. The Troys leaving her alone might give her some inclination of that fact though, since LERNA's search for a class 3 entity is known. As for Ayame and the rings, well she's in a fragile state currently, and those rings are probably the only things keeping her sane. A question though, while I'm on the topic, is the water in LERNA's barrier manipulable by water magic, and does it conduct electricity like normal water would or not?

Interesting, I wasn't expecting Darcy to be a class 3 entity, and she wouldn't know that she is either. From her perception, she would believe herself to be just a talented witch, and without the knowledge of just what entitles the different classes of entities, it's unlikely she would have any idea that she is. The Troys leaving her alone might give her some inclination of that fact though, since LERNA's search for a class 3 entity is known. As for Ayame and the rings, well she's in a fragile state currently, and those rings are probably the only things keeping her sane. A question though, while I'm on the topic, is the water in LERNA's barrier manipulable by water magic, and does it conduct electricity like normal water would or not?

In my experience, boss battles are never fair or in your favor, so that water is probably liquid darkness or some special super dense water that can't be manipulated.

EDIT: I didn't know we would get to use Georgia font if we became her familiar! Sign me up.

Archived