*The YCM Channel Headquarters*

CinnamonStar

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I'm at the library all day, but at least this is settled. We can do Striker's city theme whenever he has time then.

Can I take over Music for this issue? I kind of have something I'd like to do.

Sure.

I've moved Aura to the back-up section for the time being.

Retro gives me two ways of approaching Anime Watch... an anime that was AIRED a long time ago, or an anime that is SET a long time ago. Which one would be best, do you think?

Yeah, both sound good, though I was thinking about something that aired a long time ago.:D 80s stuff and such.

Well we're kinda behind and according to my clock, the issue should be in exactly a week?=o

Welp, I posted my goodbye notice so I´m officially out of this site.

So any progress on this?

Broken hosts next and the theme is retro (think old and nostalgic stuff). Let´s plan acordingly then.

I´m going to do a quick weather report, but that´s it. Because like I said, I left for good, but will still do a bit of...freelance work for the channel.=3

Methinks some dedicate advertising (like for the first issue) would do some good too.

^kk. Only for this issue, on a break or permanently?

Welp, seems like we don´t have that much material this time. TCG (Broken), music (Unsterblich), Nuzlocke challenge (Creator) and me for the weather report. That´s it, hue.x)
I didn´t feel like opening the new application spots just yet since we were already so far into the week, but seems like we can use some reinforcements earlier than I thought.

So what shall we do? Skip out on this week and accept 2-3 more people so that we can present a better issue in 2 weeks?o.o

^ kk, good luck!

Well I opened the applications again so you guys feel free to let people in/decide who can join.

I will only update the OP.

Also if something needs my input or whatever, just text/call me: 004917686717069.

Or text and I will call back. I use prepaid cards, but unfortunately there's no Internet access on my phone, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

...I leave for a while and there´s no talk.

Ok is this still going on or has everyone left the ship?:/

Actually Dwarven King messaged me a week ago (didn´t post here, but PMed only) and said he´d like to join.

Name: Dwarven King
What are you good at/sections you frequent: Even though I don't post much anymore, I still frequent Creative Writing, Role Playing, Literature, Video Games, General (plus sub section of Games), and occasionally Yu-Gi-Oh TCG Decks/Discussions.
Why should we pick you? Because I'm the only lovable Dwarf here? o.o Actually, I've been getting really bored lately and need something to do. :<
Activity: With something like this to keep my attention, I should be on every other day, if not every day. Just depends on my work schedule.
Timezone: Central US

Archived