*The YCM Channel Headquarters*

CinnamonStar

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I already made it clear that I was going to be less active since last year (which is also why we have more people patrolling around here now ^^).

Also I love the logo too. This > blue TV logo > yellow TV logo fo' sure =o

Riddle reward:

2a0b5o0.png

So what we have so far (unless I forgot something) is:

Aura: music

Broke. N: TCG Archetype

Seija: Attraffic Control (Yugioh Zexal fandom on YCM)

Creator: Anime, Pokémon article

Striker: CC part (I'd suggest to cover the Contests and Leaderboard too)

Sumire: YCM "weather" Forecast, Halloween ideas, other thing

Thar: Anime

Creator, is there something else you really want us to cover?o.o

Well, I'm going to be adding a small Pokemon article that others are free to contribute too. I'm going to be posting a few Custom Nuzlocke Challenge ideas I've come up with, and I'm willing to add other people's ideas as well.

Aside from that though, nothing I see that we "must have" but if people come up with more ideas, we'll check em out.

See my edit Crea :(

As for Nuzlocke journals, wouldn't that make like...a lot of people if we all focussed on our runs? And a lot to read?=o

If anything, I'd prefer if only one of us kept track on a Nuzlocke. Or even better, write an introduction to Nuzlockes with tips and variations that exist.

Also when is the deadline?

EDIT: The logo looks pretty classy, I don't think it needs any changes. Maybe take out the "Tormented" part since it's Striker's article? (unless you want to keep it as a signature and show people you made it, which is fine)

Liquify? Isn't that what tons of girls use to make their skintone look more even?

lol

And we do. We have this one thread in General for previews and suggestions.:3

I requested a logo too for the weather report.

Also this made me think of something. How many interviews will we have this time around? I think Striker planned to do one with a Contest competitor. Broken afaik will leave the YCM Nightly out this time? And I'm not doing one either. :D

Archived