Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After generations of eugenics, I want to make a perfect shiny pokemon. So, if I want to try Masuda method with two of my perfect pokemon, it is enough to trade an egg to a foreign game and hatch it there, or do I have to trade the parents and let them make the egg there? At the end, the idea is transfer the perfect pokemon born in the foreign game to my game and go all Masuda.

I haven't yet. I was offering for when Bank is around. I already have one I need to get for a friend so I thought why not ask if anyone else wants one.

When my hours go down after Xmas. And I can find the SP I can get Jirachi's for LGFR/RS, I can plug the GC in (I've left it set up because getting the leads in correctly was a pain last time) and manipulate Channel since I got it with the Jirachi for completion.

Transfer Mudkip from R/S/E to D/P/P -> Trade to Soul/Heart -> Trade to Black/White -> Bank -> Withdraw from X/Y
Congratulations, you have successfully taken a Mudkip into the future, can now breed it, and fill the ever living hell out of the GTS with them.
With the obligatory "I want Yveltal", of course.

Serebii: (The post contained information about the next pokemon hence the 'in addition')

'In addition to that, CoroCoro featured some details on Pokémon Bank, due for release in two weeks. It didn't provide much new but did detail that there is a controller of the Bank system and she is Brigette, the same character as from Pokémon Box: Ruby & Sapphire, and that you receive PokéMiles when you transfer your Pokémon and confirms that the Hiker in Ambrette Town and Punk Girl in Kiloude City will have special things happen when you have transferred certain Pokémon, specifically Genesect and Kyurem respectively.'

Makes sense given both specifically mention them.

I like the fact the 25th GTS will be flooded with Pokemon people are impatient for given the 2 day wait.

The new patch fixes the Wonder Trade evolution learnset glitch, which caused moves learned by Pokémon that evolved by trading through Wonder Trade to not keep any moves learnt upon evolution.

I never knew the glitch existed, but that'd explain why the moves learned by the level 1 Trevenant (evolved from Phantump) I got from the Wonder Trade suddenly disappeared.

Archived