Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

I'm the one breeding Eevee to build an all-Eon team. I'm totally serious. I adore shiny Eevee.

Funny, I did the same about three weeks ago, though I managed to hatch a shiny Eevee pretty early on. I decided to go for a shiny Umbreon, though it was quite a tough decision (between it and Glaceon). :p

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we're on the topic of Eevees I'm curious, what gender would you assign to each Eevee? Want to breed a bunch want to figure out which gender I want for each one. 

From a purely aesthetic point of view? Well, keeping in mind that females are only 1/8...

Jolteon: Male

Vaporeon: Female

Flareon: Either one

Espeon: Male

Umbreon: Female

Leafeon: Male

Glaceon: Female

Sylveon: Male (Cute Charm is great for attracting females with low gender rates, like Eevee or Combee, especially due to Hidden Abilities being easier to pass)

But that's just my opinion. All the Eevee evolutions look slightly effeminate anyway. But I'm especially fond of female Glaceon, Vaporeon, or Umbreon.

From a purely aesthetic point of view? Well, keeping in mind that females are only 1/8...

Jolteon: Male

Vaporeon: Female

Flareon: Either one

Espeon: Male

Umbreon: Female

Leafeon: Male

Glaceon: Female

Sylveon: Male (Cute Charm is great for attracting females with low gender rates, like Eevee or Combee, especially due to Hidden Abilities being easier to pass)

But that's just my opinion. All the Eevee evolutions look slightly effeminate anyway. But I'm especially fond of female Glaceon, Vaporeon, or Umbreon.

Interesting that you feel Umbreon is female and Espeon is male. I feel its the reverse. I agree with all the others.

Interesting that you feel Umbreon is female and Espeon is male. I feel its the reverse. I agree with all the others.

I've viewed the Eons in various combinations. Some have resonated with me better than others, Female Umbreon is particularly true if it's a shiny, but otherwise, it can be either one. Espeon seem absurdly easy to view as female, so maybe it's a subconscious choice to avert that.

Close to the Elite 4 in Y now, probably easier than Victory Road. Made 25,000 profit on the 2 star restaurant before taking into account what you get paid for wins.

Salamance's x1.5 EXP is allowed it to get 1 1/2-2 levels ahead of my team.

I'm going to see if you can trade in Elite 4 for the sake of it.

Wait, guys...

14 Berries have to be imported from ANOTHER REGION to be obtained in X/Y. You can't trade items from BW and such.

...The only 14 berries we're missing (aside form event exclusive ones) are the 14 berries ONLY useful in Poffins, or...

PokeBlocks. Which are exclusive to RSE.

Besides Kanto, The only starter to get a Mega was Blaziken. A RSE starter.

Latios and Latias have hidden Megas in the code. The only Megas hidden, that we know of. From RSE.

RSE Remakes Legitimately confirmed???

That isn't "confirmation". It is however strong grounds to think that a 3rd gen remake will happen.

Anyway, I think I found good names for Umbreon and Espeon. Dusk and Dawn. The names pair well and fit with their themes. Thoughts?

I'm pretty sure they plan to do a remake, just hadn't fully settled on all the details/expansion. Then again, they revealed Generation VI, so we can now assume we know some of what was eating up their focus.

Dusk and Dawn? Hilariously cliche, but not bad by any means.

Archived