Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, sure. I only need 1. Not looking for anything in return. In game name is Mike. If your listed on the first page good chance I have you added already.

Yeah but I haven't been on there very long. Double check to make sure you've registered me.

So let me just leave this here. Just got home from college and actually have usable wifi now.

2981 6860 6404

If you're all over that friend safari, I don't have anything cool. Just a poison one with Drapion, Cascoon, and... and... something else that wasn't that wonderful.

So let me just leave this here. Just got home from college and actually have usable wifi now.

2981 6860 6404

If you're all over that friend safari, I don't have anything cool. Just a poison one with Drapion, Cascoon, and... and... something else that wasn't that wonderful.

Add me if you haven't yet. I want ALL the friend safaris, plzkthx C:

Sasha, just tell me when you're available to trade. I'll take a River Scatterbug if you don't mind. Also, if Hatcher could tell me when she's online that'd be great. I'd like to have that Eevee safari.

Just PM Hatcher. That's what I did, and gave her my code in the PM for the sake of convenience.

Hmmm, this is interesting. I checked in on all Starters, and only 6 of them are capable of learning Earthquake. Funnily enough, all but 1 of these starters can be accessed in XY. All the Kanto starters could learn Earthquake, as well as Blaziken, Torterra & Chesnaught. I just wonder why it is that Infernape couldn't... granted, that would make him unbeatable when fighting Empoleon. And it's also funny how 3 of the Grass starters could learn it.

I only needed the restaurant fight to get enough style. Spent most of my monies there. Got through the Pokeball factory although I'm sure I turned the conveyor belts round twice..

Sixty I'll add to main page in a bit. Love how everytime I update the OP it says Eury updated the topic.

Need 3rd Pokemon from:

Sixty, Tentacruel, Azuh, Flame Dragon, and Kakashi.

If I could teach everything EQ I would =D.

He just slows me down with his Slow EXP group. And with Lucky Egg, he doesn't get used much as I try to cycle through Pokemon who need the most EXP. Basically Aerodactyl gaining a level from the highest EXP point would have probably leveled half the team up at the same time from their top. If team was mainly Slow group it wouldn't be so annoying. Plus all Aero does is Fly.

I just don't fancy Aerodactyl, but don't know if I can be bothered to raise another Pokemon to 51. If anyone can suggest a flying type in the Medium Fast/Fast group was debating Crobat. Might have to go to Medium Slow to get good flyers.

I'd be trading one Slow group EXP Pokemon for another. I might go for Flygon or Noivern (although the one I evolved for the Dex's stats seemed poor), but I could breed Telepathy onto one X caught from Y while Y isn't at E4. Salamence I don't know. I could work with it and given Salamence was in the first team I ever raised to Lv 100 in Gen 3. Nostalgia I suppose, shame Moxie isn't available.

It's just how far I have to use X to drag everyone up it could take ages.

Or I turn EXP share off and just give Salamence Lucky Egg. Or use one from X and Lucky Egg. With EXP Share on.

I wasn't in that Restaurant. I was in the 2 star. Not beat the elite 4 yet on Y.

Decided to use a Bagon caught in Y I believe I have a high enough level Shelgon to steal. Move set ideas? (Remember it's in game, non-compet and I don't tend to run Status/Stat Lowering moves unless they damage.

I AM ALIVE

(really I had lost my 3DS for about three weeks, but whatever)

Anyway, I'm having issues IV breeding Dratini. So far I've managed to get a female Marvel Scale Adamant Nature Dratini with maxed IVs in Attack, Defense, and Special Attack. I want at least to get HP and Speed before I start making them to distribute to people. Does anyone have any ideas on how to proceed? I guess I could also ask for a 5 IV'd Pokemon in either the Water 1 or Dragon Egg Groups, with the promise of an Adamant Marvel Scale 5 IV Dratini once everything is said and done.

Anyway, I'm having issues IV breeding Dratini. So far I've managed to get a female Marvel Scale Adamant Nature Dratini with maxed IVs in Attack, Defense, and Special Attack. I want at least to get HP and Speed before I start making them to distribute to people. Does anyone have any ideas on how to proceed? I guess I could also ask for a 5 IV'd Pokemon in either the Water 1 or Dragon Egg Groups, with the promise of an Adamant Marvel Scale 5 IV Dratini once everything is said and done.

Yea, thats all you need. So long as the pokemon is in the same egg group and has the IVs you want when you breed you have a chance of getting them passed down. Best way to get this would be a friend safari where the person gives dragons. Catch a bunch of males and your good to go. The down side of using a different species is that it takes longer to breed. This is why as you get better IV combos you change around the pokemon you have in the daycare.

Also, may I ask why special attack? I don't see adamant nature using that stat so it seems like a waste. 

Archived