Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care for Vivillions, although I made sure atleast 1 game got the GTS one. I will probably get two Pokeball incase it takes forever to get Diancie as a non-Japan release.

I did remember to get X-Zard for Y. For a friend so that's all good.

Now I have all 20 Vivillon patterns. I have lots of repeats, too, but only a few are rare.

I downloaded the Fancy and Pokeball Vivillon to both of my cartridges. Now I just need a second console to send them all to a single one.

I could pay pokebank, but only those ordering them from USA have acess to the eshop cards. I don't want to pay 35$ for a 20$ card.

Anyone wants me to do some art comission for them and pay me in a eshop 20$ code? I can do multiple works if someone thinks 20 is too much.

I can also breed and train competitive pokemon.

Does anybody have a 0 Speed IV Ditto they can trade? Could reeeeally use one for breeding Gyro Ball/Trick Room users.

Also, Berzerker, I should finally be totally free tomorrow, so we can trade then, if you want.

I should be free tomorrow 22 hours from now, almost at any time during the weekend.

Mega Salamence w/ Aerilate

Mega Altaria w/ Pixilate and is now a Fairy

Mega Lopunny w/ Scrappy and is now Normal/Fighting

10604652_685334048219552_547273892290127

10509747_685343201551970_507184751971150

The amazing thing is I REALLY like Lopunny, which is interesting cause its not a pokemon I normally like. Either way, these are all aces. Like, my one problem would be how Mega Sal uses its leg, but it still looks like both are very useable. Gah!!!! So good.

Ill add you and get online.

@Agro, i accidently got the wrong r4, so when my new one comes in(sometime this week), ill be able to do it. I will inbox u when its all ready

I'll be on for the next couple of hours. Just look for Mike.

That was fast. Thanks.

Anyway, in other news Smogon is testing Mega Mawile to see if she should be kicked from OU. Any thoughts?

Hey guys, I plan on moving my Pokemon from X into the Bank to start a new game, but I need someone to temporarily hold on to a couple so I don't lose some items that what would normally unobtainable for me just playing the game normally. I've got a lot of people from here on my friend's list already, but not everyone so we may need to add each other. Of course, make the Pokemon you trade some garbage you don't mind losing since it'll be lost once I make the new game.

Anyone mind helping out?

Hey guys, I plan on moving my Pokemon from X into the Bank to start a new game, but I need someone to temporarily hold on to a couple so I don't lose some items that what would normally unobtainable for me just playing the game normally. I've got a lot of people from here on my friend's list already, but not everyone so we may need to add each other. Of course, make the Pokemon you trade some garbage you don't mind losing since it'll be lost once I make the new game.

Anyone mind helping out?

Sure man. I don't believe I have registered you yet. My FC is in my sig.

@Shradow: Added your code; I don't have yours added. (My info's in sig)

Kirito's already holding stuff for you right now, but if you need anything else done when transferring stuff to your new game; feel free to ask.

On a sidenote, I have Pokebank now (though wish I didn't scratch the redemption code on the eCard [$10] so hard that it became unreadable; had to ask parents to use credit card).

But at least I can finish importing the second half of Pokes from my White 2 cartridge [3rd run] and do some breeding projects that weren't possible due to full boxes. Going to try not to use all 100 boxes though unless I really need to. I don't believe it to be true, but I heard someone claim that Pokebank will not work for ORAS when released [which is kinda one of the reasons I got it]; wondering where that person got the info from.

If I remember correctly, the Pinsir/Heracross distribution event starts on Wednesday. No Mega Stone unless I get to Gamestop on time [luckily there's one down the street from where I live].

There's a GameStop in the mall where I work, this should be easy.

And everything's already taken care of, but thanks. As for ORAS, if Pokebank doesn't work for it, then what's the point? There would be no way they'd do that.

I need to bring over stuff from my Black 2, as well as play through my most recent file of White to get back to the Transfer Lab so I can bring in stuff from the earlier DS games. I think I still have a DS Lite as well, so if I wanted to go back that far, I could get everything from my GBA games and eventually chain their way to the Bank.

I've learnt the best place to get internet in the shopping centre near where I work is in the GAME shop. (Far easier to get Zard there than Vivillion just outside it). Serebii do have the obtaining method as incorrect however. You just need to walk in and connect to the net. The only thing I'll use Villion for is trade fodder for Diancie

I imagine they'll do like Pokemon Box Ruby and Sapphire where you have to have met certain conditions before you can use it (Atleast Bank doesn't give you Swablu eggs repeatedly...) like they did with Emerald, Leaf Green and Fire Red which can easily be added to Bank or ORAS. Atleast with the Beldum event I don't need to wait to get that member back into my team.

So for my new file I'm doing a Wonderlocke, and my first 6 when they were first traded to me were Flabebe (lvl 13), Venipede (lvl 1, hidden ability), Elgyem (lvl 1), Magneton (lvl 38), Froakie (lvl 1), and Kangaskhan (lvl 1).

I'd say that's pretty darn good for the first group, wonder what I'll get in the future.

Anyone have a Ditto with 30 IVs in DEF and 31 in the other 5? Want to try to breed HP Ice and I'm going to need that number.

Doesn't HP Ice need ATK and DEF to be 30? (Or everything 31, and Spd 30)

Did a quick check on that. What I said above is correct. HP Ice can be gotten with 31/31/31/31/31/30 (Speed 30), OR 31/30/30/31/31/31 (ATK/DEF = 30)

EDIT: Oh, I assume ATK doesn't matter with your Poke. You need just the ATK IV to be an even number.

Archived