Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I am building this baby.

Ampharos (still cannot decide nickname, but she's a girl)

Ampharosite

Quiet

31/31/31/31/31/?

252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 Sp.Atk

Dragon Pulse

Volt Switch

Hidden Power (Ice)

Bulldoze

The idea is to use Amphabulous' low speed to Volt Switch other pokemon safely.

As the nature doesn't decrease attack, and it has a healthy 31 IVs, I decided to give it a single physical attack in case it would need it. I used Bulldoze after it was suggested to me, but it knows Body Slam, and can teach it Fire Punch.

What do you guys think?

I've had some very good shiny luck.

A few days ago, I began breeding for a shiny Gastly, first taking some effort to get a 6IV Gastly. I got the shiny after about a day (about 2-3 hours of breeding). The following day (yesterday), I began breeding for a shiny Hydreigon, using my pre-existing 6IV Hydreigon. I got the shiny within the day.

Both had the imperfect stat being HP, which is fine with me.

EDIT: And now a shiny Sandile from today's efforts.

So, I am building this baby.

Ampharos (still cannot decide nickname, but she's a girl)

Ampharosite

Quiet

31/31/31/31/31/?

252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 Sp.Atk

Dragon Pulse

Volt Switch

Hidden Power (Ice)

Bulldoze

The idea is to use Amphabulous' low speed to Volt Switch other pokemon safely.

As the nature doesn't decrease attack, and it has a healthy 31 IVs, I decided to give it a single physical attack in case it would need it. I used Bulldoze after it was suggested to me, but it knows Body Slam, and can teach it Fire Punch.

What do you guys think?

I've had some very good shiny luck.

A few days ago, I began breeding for a shiny Gastly, first taking some effort to get a 6IV Gastly. I got the shiny after about a day (about 2-3 hours of breeding). The following day (yesterday), I began breeding for a shiny Hydreigon, using my pre-existing 6IV Hydreigon. I got the shiny within the day.

Both had the imperfect stat being HP, which is fine with me.

EDIT: And now a shiny Sandile from today's efforts.

Are you me?

I just bred a 5 IV - HP Hydreigon yesterday as well. wierd.

I bred a 4 IV Riolu with Bullet Punch yesterday, if that means anything [ATK, both defenses and its speed]. I can deal with it having imperfect HP and SP ATK (wouldn't matter too much since it's being cut)

At least I have a suitable replacement for the one Korrina gives after the Mega Evo battle (granted, I still use it frequently, just that I have one that can hit harder and has a better priority move to work off of Adaptability). 

Luckily I found someone who has a Riolu Safari on Reddit the other week. 

I only have 1 DS, so can't get another one even if I wanted to.

Should probably remind one of my friends to hurry up and do it if he hasn't gotten Bank yet.

(Reminder to get the new stuff from White 2 over to X/Y, or into Bank so it can be transferred to Alpha Sapphire [assuming Bank works for it, since it would be kinda pointless to make it only for storing X/Y stuff])

I assume Pokebank will work with OR/AS, since they're still Gen VI games, and Pokebank is the only way to transfer Gen V into Gen VI. Sort of like how all the Gen IV games had Pal Park in some form to transfer from Gen III.

Hatched a shiny Trapinch today. Yay! Lately, my dedicated shiny breeding has been very successful.

Archived