Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

Doesn't HP Ice need ATK and DEF to be 30? (Or everything 31, and Spd 30)

Did a quick check on that. What I said above is correct. HP Ice can be gotten with 31/31/31/31/31/30 (Speed 30), OR 31/30/30/31/31/31 (ATK/DEF = 30)

EDIT: Oh, I assume ATK doesn't matter with your Poke. You need just the ATK IV to be an even number.

Yea. HP is only used by special attackers, so the ATK IV can be 0 or it can be 30 and it wouldn't make much of a difference. I could try to have the random number generator, but that seems risky. Though, if my math is correct, if I can get a Ditto with 0 ATK IVs the RNG would be fine to use. You get "outstanding potential" if you IVs total 151. With 4 31s and 1 0 you end up with 124, so to get outstanding you'd need the final number to be 27-31. I mean, I'd rather have the 30 IV Ditto since that seems easier and I have a better stat, but if I end up being desperate this would work. Lucky for me I'm not in a rush to breed a Manectric.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had a Ditto for every type of HP :o I don't know what I'd do.

Will settle for BTM getting that one with all 30 :'D

YO  I FEEL SO BAD, My powersav doesnt work for my 3ds, so i havent been able to get you one yet. 

Im sorry man. I didnt forget about you.

Apparently the Enigma Berry was released a while ago. I need one. Does anybody have one?

I do.

alright then, I usually head over to my friends on the weekend, and i know his internet supports it, so if i can make it there by saturday and you still don't have one (or need another one) then i'll trade you one then. I'm gonna try geting a new router in the meantime, because it might just be the Security type that isn't working.

Thing is, to start this I'm going to need a lot of Dittos to have a variety of natures to pass on, wouldn't want anyone to have to go through so much catching on my part, if no one here has the safaris themselves, I just found the other day that there's a reddit just for trading FCs for Friend Safaris, so I'll be able to find what I need pretty easily.

Which also means, vla1ne, that you don't need to get me an HA Golurk.

Thing is, to start this I'm going to need a lot of Dittos to have a variety of natures to pass on, wouldn't want anyone to have to go through so much catching on my part, if no one here has the safaris themselves, I just found the other day that there's a reddit just for trading FCs for Friend Safaris, so I'll be able to find what I need pretty easily.

Which also means, vla1ne, that you don't need to get me an HA Golurk.

One of the things I went out my way to do was to get a Ditto with most of the important natures. Only major one I think I'm missing it Impish. Its worth the effort imo. 

You really don't need a ton of Dittos other than to nature fix. Side from them, 1 6 IV Ditto or 2 5IV Ditto with each one missing a different attack stat is the only other thing you'll need to breed. You could also use parents in the right egg group that you breed earlier, but when you use two different species to breed getting egss takes FOREVER. 

One of the Pokemon I want to breed for, Roggenrola, will be pretty quick, as I got an Adamant Honedge with 5 perfect IVs (the missing one is Defence) from a Wonder Trade.

BTW, Flame, I have a couple spare Impish Dittos with perfect Defence and Speed IVs if you want one.

My FC: 0216-1668-1650

My friend safari has Pachurisu, Pikachu and Luxio.

Registered your Friend Code as well.

Mine is in my signature. (Safari contents are in main post; Fighting-Type)

On another note, anyone have an HA Chespin? Otherwise, I can probably try searching on GTS for one. (I remember some of you have Grass Safaris; should double check main post though)

So I finally got a perfect IV Roggenrola yesterday (missing SpA, but who needs that) and I've been pondering since yesterday if I wanted to max its HP or Atk EVs, since I've already maxed its SpD EVs. Decided on Atk today, since Gigalith is one of the few Pokemon that can still utilize Explosion properly after the nerf, so I might as well go ham on that.

So I need help evolving my Boldore, anyone got time for a quick trade?

EDIT: So I've started breeding for the perfect Golett. I take a HP/Spe IV Golurk and an Atk/Def/SpA IV Ditto, and the 4th Golett I hatch has perfect HP/Atk/Def/SpA/Spe. So I've instantly got a 5 IV Golett, that'll make things go a lot quicker.

Archived