Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (OOC/Started/ Accepting/PG-16)

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Ren's finally joined in on the action, with Neo Galaxy-Eyes using it's effect as a protective aura to stop the effects of the field spells from affecting those near him. I gave a couple of NPC's in the club the Nordic Aesir, and most will probably be running Bujin decks, thanks to the heavy comparisons to Japanese Mythology from that archetype.

I guess it's definitely a good time to get lost then. Though, is there a basic map/pointer about the goal points of each part of the invaders?

There was...it sucks so I simplified stage two to where it wasn't necessary.

Well, as of right now the Battleguard army is currently crushing the zombies in its wake, so just follow the long line of dead bodies in order to get into the school.

That always helps

Whelp, finished the app for Sho. Now just to hope it isn't too s*** that Bailas won't accept it. 

He's accepted as you can see I don't really require much for apps. Problem is though he won't be introduced till after the Kansai invasion.

Bailas, can I ask yet another question? If something that looks edible is generated through the Duel Disk, can you eat it? Also, can you activate a field spell in the building? Been thinking of trying something hilarious.

EDIT: Posted, though definitely not finished yet.

Edible...no, at least not by a human. Also once you get inside the school this whole war field things won't apply anymore.

Well, Ren's finally joined in on the action, with Neo Galaxy-Eyes using it's effect as a protective aura to stop the effects of the field spells from affecting those near him. I gave a couple of NPC's in the club the Nordic Aesir, and most will probably be running Bujin decks, thanks to the heavy comparisons to Japanese Mythology from that archetype.

Yay time to mount the Kansai counter offensive and we can get to stage 2

Duelist Zombie Student has challenged Duelist Cyan to a duel!

*insert Pokemon music*

Anyway, I'll have it wrap up in my next post...but quick question! If I activated my own Field Spell, would Zombie World, since its still on the field (more like half of the academy island/location) still be active or what?

If you are in an actual duel nothing actually effects you. Everything resets around you and you and your opponent duke it out.

Well, Chaos, you've inspired me to get myself into a duel too. XD

If you're part of the strike team then I would advise against it.

Epic? Why would you need to negate Mirror Force when Paladin is not only in defence mode, but also the fact that MF doesn't negate the attack?

I don't know, for Plot Reasons? XD I just wanted to get Ultimate Emerald Dragon out. I'll edit it to make it Sakuretsu Armor.

If you're part of the strike team then I would advise against it.

Why?

Archived