YCM Network

Night

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Intro videos are far from a a priority. They're to introduce a channel that's already receiving a fair deal of exposure to guarantee new subscribers. They also only work if you have plenty of good quality content already.

But throwing ideas around now isn't a bad thing. Just figure out what's going on in the meantime.

No see

Intros are supposed to be the video you make early on, so people see a new channel, click on it, see an intro video, and watch it to get an idea of what the channel is about

Also I think that 

Night: Welcome to our world
Aix: Where creativity blooms

Tenta: Where dreams come to life
Merciful: This is your place
Me: Our place
All: This is YCM Network

Is fine

of course, it doenst necessarily have to be those members, OR in that order.

we dont need like 50 people saying lines. Itd be like 15 seconds or so. And we can add our 3-4 second intro that we have already and add it to the end of that intro video.

Twenty seconds

Bam

Our channel's hook.

• 2 weeks later...

I think people have gotten too worried about the title and all that, when the most important thing is us actually having stuff to post.

That, and maybe video quality.
I mean, lets be honest. All of us would upload 5 second videos, if they were literally just things we took with our cellphone cameras.

DL sent the vid to me, should be up as soon as I get home. 

For future reference however, when anyone pm's me with the upload, in that same pm you should tell me what the title and description should be. 

I happen to have a video that's ready to be rendered. I just need to get that done, and I'll be sure to send it your way ASAP Night (So long as Camtasia lasts for another day or two).

EDIT:

Actually, scratch that. My free trial to Camtasia is done. So, until I can find a way to purchase it, I can't do anything. Sorry.

Archived