YCM Network

Night

You want text to be placed from 300x300 to roughly down to about 100x100? It's going to be unreadable. If it's the circular orb that is in the logo currently it is still going to be visible and will still look nice.

And if the "job" is being offered-I'm all for it, we can discuss more on steam if you like.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only if you're actually going to do shit. 

And that's in regards to more than just uploading, it's editing when needed and also contributing some of your own content. 

In regards to the avatar just change it when you're on the account. 

I have a shit ton of spare time, You'll just have to remind me every now and again  IF I am being slow. Rendering and uploading can be done when I'm at work (look back at my latest application) All that needs to be said was mentioned in the application.

Uploading shit isn't the problem, I can do that on my own. What we need to prioritize is channel growth and development through producing more content. Therefor, the best way to help out is to simply make videos and encourage others to do so as well. 

You do take your time-in any case I've made a few changes to the channel already-nothing particularly substantial but they do help. Do we have a list of videos that are to be created-I feel it would help us get a better flow of things.

I have also taken it upon myself to create a twitch channel for the Network-make sure you follow it!

http://www.twitch.tv/ycmnetwork

I think I'm overdoing it.

FilmingRig.jpg

Still don't know what I'm gonna do yet.  Since I'm already gonna do anime episode reviews/reactions for my anime channel, I could do reviews of Arc V episodes or something.  (I am aware it doesn't have to be Yugioh-related content.)

Also no, that hole in the wall is not in the shot. 

@Tormy: There isn't exactly a fixed list, but aside from Tentacruel's anime reviews or something, I brought up a newb tutorial and possibly some cardmaking stuff (courtesy of Toyo and me). In my case, I may do some Calc 1 videos after semester ends.

If I do any videos of me, not filming in my room b/c it is messy and limited space.

Im glad we're gettin some work done already.

And that we have more people on the lead.

BTW, Tenta....you have like a freakin studio in the corner of your room XDD

I gotta get internet soon, damn.....xD

Gotta start LPing old GBA yugioh games XD

If Roddy and I did some MtG vidyas, would that be cool? They would be podcasts with videos showing our faces and probably have a screen to show what we are talking about and what not.

Can you guys do some introductory stuff to help me learn? That would be the bestest ever.

Much like Tormey said, my application does point out the kind of things I can do if I feel up for it, and that includes the occasional discussion video on topics that I find too interesting to keep to myself.

In fact, I'm working on a video right now, and I actually would like to have it be put on the channel. If anyone wants, I can give a short summary on the topic in question.

Of course. I'll have to talk to Rod about it more, but that should be fine.

You're more than welcome to Dae-It sounds like a wonderful idea. Once a video is recorded and what not just send it over. Would you be editing the content with an overlay or will that be something that I will have to do myself? (Just to get a rough idea of how much time is needed and whether or not I just need to upload or edit it)

I'm personally going to be recording my gameplay with friends over the next few days and my video idea for the time being will be to create 5/10 minute video of short funny clips in gaming-along the conceptual lines of Criken's content (assuming y'all know who Criken is)

In fact, I'm working on a video right now, and I actually would like to have it be put on the channel. If anyone wants, I can give a short summary on the topic in question.

Go for it, summaries are good.

You're more than welcome to Dae-It sounds like a wonderful idea. Once a video is recorded and what not just send it over. Would you be editing the content with an overlay or will that be something that I will have to do myself? (Just to get a rough idea of how much time is needed and whether or not I just need to upload or edit it)

I'm personally going to be recording my gameplay with friends over the next few days and my video idea for the time being will be to create 5/10 minute video of short funny clips in gaming-along the conceptual lines of Criken's content (assuming y'all know who Criken is)

Go for it, summaries are good.

I'll do the editing for it. I have the most recent edition of Vegas and I know how to work it well enough that editing isn't a problem. You would just have to upload it and probably add in the intro. Overall, though, it should be easy.

Well, here I go:

So, for those who pay attention to comic books and what-not, you all know about Civil War and its concepts. Well, I'm discussing about the concept itself before Civil War made it known in a particular.format. See, during the times of Power Rangers Wild Force, a writer of the season named Amit Bhaumik had this idea that would in fact wrap up everything that had happened throughout the last 4 seasons of the Post-Zordon Era (Since In Space had done that previously with the Zordon Era). The idea was meant to be called Power Rangers Hexagon. However, Disney had other plans. Most of the staff for the series were fired and moved to New Zealand to save money and what not. The Hexagon idea was scrapped and replaced with Ninja Storm.

This discussion video is about what could have been, and what Civil War had made known in regards to the concept. Since Bhaumik in fact wrote an entire article on what he wanted to do, I would refer to that. Also, I had plans on having Phantom Roxas involved since he was the first who gave his opinion on it. But I have yet to find the time necessary to set up a Skype call to get the meat and potatoes of the video done.

What do you guys think? I left some things out to be said in the video itself, BTW.

To be fair, short videos often get ideas going.

Yeah, I just need to stop falling into the trap of "I need to get this video out by X day."  The pressure does not help me.  I need to just focus on making good content until I can fall into the swing of things.

Also my green screen arrived.  Time to iron the hell out of it. 

Yeah, I just need to stop falling into the trap of "I need to get this video out by X day."  The pressure does not help me.  I need to just focus on making good content until I can fall into the swing of things.

Also my green screen arrived.  Time to iron the hell out of it.

You probably could just hang it up as-is.
Assuming, of course, whatever program your using will still remove the whole thing.

Archived