YCM Network

Night

You probably could just hang it up as-is.
Assuming, of course, whatever program your using will still remove the whole thing.

Nah, it needs to be completely straight.  Any wrinkle or crease ruins it and makes it impossible to key out. 

Thus the need for ironing. 

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this.

Each of us record us saying hello right? So when each of us are introduced a render of a character of our choice appears. And they are piled on until the end where it shows all of us as a group.

Best 10 minutes of my life.

Why do we need 10 seconds to show just one person? It's not like anyone cares about any of us in particular, right? I say that each of us say 'Hi' or 'Hello' whatever fast, and then we can cramp all those sound files into 5 seconds, overlaying them on top of each other in order to give the impression of a crowd. To put it simply, around five people will be saying hi/hello/whatever within a single second, giving enough space for twenty-six to fill up five to six seconds.

No need to show our IRL selves, but maybe our usernames could pop up. Each time someone says 'hello', their respective username would appear on the screen, and these usernames would quickly clutter within the 5-second intro, filling up the screen.

THEN within the next three seconds, they all melt together into a singe body of colour, before zooming out to reveal the YCM Network logo.

How about that idea? It's not exactly simple, since it'll have to be taken in three stages only to achieve a ten-second intro, but it's not too difficult to achieve.

Edit: OR, instead of having people say 'Hello' at random intervals, have everyone, all twenty-six members, say a prolonged, five-second 'Heeeelllllllooooo~' while the YCM Network logo slowly appears onto the screen with cool After Effects SFX.

Why do we need 10 seconds to show just one person? It's not like anyone cares about any of us in particular, right? I say that each of us say 'Hi' or 'Hello' whatever fast, and then we can cramp all those sound files into 5 seconds, overlaying them on top of each other in order to give the impression of a crowd. To put it simply, around five people will be saying hi/hello/whatever within a single second, giving enough space for twenty-six to fill up five to six seconds.

No need to show our IRL selves, but maybe our usernames could pop up. Each time someone says 'hello', their respective username would appear on the screen, and these usernames would quickly clutter within the 5-second intro, filling up the screen.

THEN within the next three seconds, they all melt together into a singe body of colour, before zooming out to reveal the YCM Network logo.

How about that idea? It's not exactly simple, since it'll have to be taken in three stages only to achieve a ten-second intro, but it's not too difficult to achieve.

Edit: OR, instead of having people say 'Hello' at random intervals, have everyone, all twenty-six members, say a prolonged, five-second 'Heeeelllllllooooo~' while the YCM Network logo slowly appears onto the screen with cool After Effects SFX.

I put in 10s sort of as a ridiculously long number cause it is.

Okay rather than say hello repetitively

Why dont we all assign little tiny phrases that one at a time has to say?

For example

Night: Welcome to our world
Aix: Where creativity blooms

Tenta: Where dreams come to life
Merciful: This is your place
Me: Our place
All: This is YCM Network

A sample.

And each time one of our phrases are said

An avatar of our choice slides onto the screen.

And then at once we all say This is YCM Network

IDK what the brady bunch is but it seems itd be more convenient if we use avatars

Since some are not within conditions for live recording

And some are uncomfortable with it.

Also itd be easier to just do avis

I think

XP

Here's the story, of a man named Aix

Who was moderating in a place called YCM

He posted an idea, for a network, and everyone concurred.

Here's the story, of the club we ma-ade

We worked together, to make a channel for our own

Everyone one member, working all together, with all we know.

Till the one day when we pulled our fingers ou-out

And we knew that it was much more than hard work

So this group finally came together, and that's the way we became the YCM Network.

YCM Network, YCM Network. That's the way we became the YCM Network.

It's important not to make the intro too long, but also not to make it boring. I mean come on, we have to think about the content too, right? Don't just lose focus of what we're supposed to be achieving here, since this is just an intro to what we're really supposed to be showing.

In other words, less than 8 to 10 seconds. If the poem's too long, it's not gonna fit. Broken's suggestion is cool, but it'd take too long and it'd be boring to listen to.

Okay rather than say hello repetitively

Why dont we all assign little tiny phrases that one at a time has to say?

For example

Night: Welcome to our world
Aix: Where creativity blooms

Tenta: Where dreams come to life
Merciful: This is your place
Me: Our place
All: This is YCM Network

A sample.

And each time one of our phrases are said

An avatar of our choice slides onto the screen.

And then at once we all say This is YCM Network

I like this idea.

Of course, we'll need to decide on what the whole phrase will say. 

Archived