YCM Network

Night

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do what smart people before us have done - have someone who's not s*** make an intro and have it readily downloadable for people who might want to make vids.

EDIT: Also, DA, fix your sig 3:

Indeed.

Here's the magical part, if the title card that says YCM Network is short enough, (3-5 seconds tops), people can make their own intro's to their own vids/series and have those after. 

Think of the YCM Network title card as the Hidden Block logo or Normal Boots logo.  

For our intro, why not have the logo of YCMN appear in the middle of a white background; then a voice says 'You are watching the YCM Network'. Then as the white fades the logo shrinks down to the bottom right corner and the VoiceOver says 'And now it's time for...' which then reveals the title card for whatever segment you're watching. I think this better catches the idea of us being a TV Network and it shouldn't be that hard to do.

Sounds pretty good, wonder what the rest will think.

Also IDK if I said this yet but when I said I posted a fic I mean I posted someone ELSES fic here

A bad fic

So you guys know there certainly still are those here in YCM.

For our intro, why not have the logo of YCMN appear in the middle of a white background; then a voice says 'You are watching the YCM Network'. Then as the white fades the logo shrinks down to the bottom right corner and the VoiceOver says 'And now it's time for...' which then reveals the title card for whatever segment you're watching. I think this better catches the idea of us being a TV Network and it shouldn't be that hard to do.

I like this idea. 

You can also do stuff like that in Premiere/etc.
Hell, you can even do stuff like that in Photohshop.
Just sayin'

That's true. If Flash is going to be used, it should be for animating characters and stuff like that. Apart from that, it's not really necessary compared to After Effects and Premiere, which can do far superior jobs.

Also, I agree with Broken's idea. Go with that. Plus, not sure if this has been mentioned, but it should be less than twenty seconds - heck, less than six seconds if you can do that. Catch the viewer's interest.

Username: التحول-مخدر

How do you plan to contribute?: I don't, but you asked me to join so I assume you realize any of my contributions will be mainly negative and probably vulgar, but always valid of course.

Oh shit it's rain, sup bby

So I heard you got a sexy voice?

For some reason, I feel like Rain doesn't sound like good news :I

You shush, rain is best news since

I don't even know, does anything happen on YCM?

EDIT: Well that was an impulse post so I wouldn't get ninja'd, but hear me out. If you can't get over a few fucks and shits most of your friendly neighborhood Showcase people wouldn't sound like good news. This guy is one of the only Showcase shitters who used to get shit done rather than daydreaming with the rest of us. He knows his shit.

Shitshitshitfuckfuckfuck

Also, I need sleep. Getting twitchy.

Oh s*** it's rain, sup bby

So I heard you got a sexy voice?

-

WASSUP BABY!?  Where have you been!?

You know my voice is the sexiest thing you've heard since Justin Timberlake's early days.  

For some reason, I feel like Rain doesn't sound like good news :I

-

N[b][/b]IGGA YOU DON'T KNOW ME.  I'm the best news since Jesus Christ muthaf***a.

Alright well my cousin has finally gotten the fuck out, so I can start work on the channel. 

I'll be posting up my first vid either later today or tomorrow. In regards to the intro, I suppose I'll make it if no one else does. 

Also, the noob guide/video, what's the status on that? 

In terms of the noob video; nothing really much has been said (whether or not this is done as a community thing or since I mentioned it in my app, I do it on own)

If it's the latter, I have a short intro (trying to be dramatic, but it kinda sucks) and possibly going to add some basic stuff (in essence, what I'm telling new members NOT to do nowadays)

Archived