[Sirius Serious] Hina is answering questions AMA thing

Tourmaline

I can't multiquote from my iPod, so I'll just address you.

Giga: The second-guessing is mostly a lack of confidence in the self and a lack of trust in the knowledge that self may have. I do believe that any sort of belief is possible so that anything absurd yet rationally possible can be the truth of the matter. Basically, I think my pool of knowledge is really small because I know there are many things I know nothing about. Combined with my introversion, denoting a lack of social knowledge, and my disliking of going outside or anything, which is a lack of experience I may have from an anecdote if I DID go outside, and I am nothing but a potentially slightly eloquent mind that reads quite a bit of information online. In tandem with the general lack of confidence, I always believe my information is fallible, as is any information. Also a mention that, where I live, I'm told I'm wrong/blind very often (even in opinionated topics) and have been for years, so that is probably getting to me.

Also Klunate: That depends on what you're talking about. Why don't you tell me?

Where is that avatar from?

Is everyone's Hina referring to Hayate the Combat Butler's Hinagiku or are there many other Hina characters in anime? (because I haven't really seen many more if any. If not, what are the other options?

Is everyone's Hina referring to Hayate the Combat Butler's Hinagiku or are there many other Hina characters in anime? (because I haven't really seen many more if any. If not, what are the other options?

The avatar is actually a real picture of Striker.

OT: How are you?

It's actually a picture of Striker, as Aix mentioned before. It took a few minutes to find, but I found it looked a tad silly (it made me laugh) and Striker didn't say anything against it, so I kept it. I'll probably change really soon when I change my username, though I have no idea what to change either of those to....

When people call me Hina, they are, of course, referring to me personally, but the name comes from the Hayate no Gotoku character. It's not like the inspiration for the name is from her, it's just the same as when you put "Furret" in your name or when you were Akari.

What do you think of me?

You are not somebody I feel very concerned over at all, honestly (like most people), but I would not say that is because of your quality as a person as much as it being the quantity we interact. I still call you "Daemon" in my head regardless of your actual username. Anyway, I think you're kind enough, but I am not very fond of your sense of humor (otherwise I would remember it). I don't think there are any significant negative qualities to you, but that does not mean you stand out to me, either. You are little more than another member who I have spoken to on Skype very rarely, but I'm glad you're accepting of me.

The avatar is actually a real picture of Striker.

OT: How are you?

I'm surprised you would ask me this after mentioning speaking more often on Skype, but I suppose you were here when it came up.

In terms of how I presently am: slightly negative. I've been getting the oddest twitches which may be because I am saying up very late, and the inside of my left ear is actually sort of blocked and hurts to touch because it got swollen in there. I don't know why. My current emotions are the same as usual: passively depressed at all times but actively apathetic.

If you mean in the grand scheme: my body is still in a hellish shape (my back and heart, for one), I'm a really stressed person (who has gotten stressed enough to feel pain in the heart) and I have horrible cardio (it turns out I had a history of asthma since a very young age but nobody ever told me), though that may also be by virtue of my lack of motivation to do anything.

A positive is that, although I'll be failing one of my six classes this semester, I'm doing better than last semester in terms of grades. And my YGO deck is almost complete. I just need another Dancer or two and some extra deck stuff.

Not really up for straight up conversation right now, so this will suffice. Is there any reason you are staying up late? I'm sure you'd feel better overall/as a whole if you slept earlier if it is actually impacting your health. Sleep improves your mood as well and helps with stress. What are you stressed about?

On another note, what do you think of me?

I suppose after the many times where you asked me this question, it's about time I finally ask you. What do you think of me?

Since that is a picture of me, you have to get my approval.

challenge accepted

Archived