Super Showdown Society (closed)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Banded. Which is why I figure Zard X there had physical defense investment. Cause even Burned Waterfall would do at minimum 30% to max HP Zard X.

Aqua Jet wouldn't have taken Hippowdown out.

Zard didn't have too much in Defense; only about 100 EVs. Truth be told, it was that Impish nature I had on it that pushed it over the edge.

Speaking of EVs, I had nothing invested into Exploud's defenses. How the hell it survived that Latias' Draco, I have no idea :/

Zard didn't have too much in Defense; only about 100 EVs. Truth be told, it was that Impish nature I had on it that pushed it over the edge.

Speaking of EVs, I had nothing invested into Exploud's defenses. How the hell it survived that Latias' Draco, I have no idea :/

Latias was my Special Wall, rip. I should've just sacked Volcarona to Exploud or something. I needed Latias to take care of Zard X...Had I realized it would be defensive. But you really surprised me with that one. I wish I had brought a team without so many physical attackers. ^^;

But hey, Valerie's suicide Blitz was pretty cool. And in character. ;)

First I would like to say....HAPPY BIRTHDAY SSS! Yeah it's been a full year since I started this thing and damn it's grown, I'm super proud and happy with it, and all of you. Thanks everyone for making this thing survive all this time. ^^

Now to reveal next tournament, which hopefully I can start sign ups in the new year. Will make it more official then but basically. I will put up 2000 points, to join it's 200. And if you do, you must battle three times a week. If you can, battle those who you didn't battle in the previous week. So we don't have the same people battling the same people over and over. If you don't battle it counts as a loss.

It will be Random Battle, and will last most likely two months. The top three scores will win the point prize.

Anyway congrats for the win, Rai. I didn't see anything don't worry. ;)

Pinsir is dangerous...

I see Rai has gotten better with Protect.

No Leech Seed on Ferro?

But anyway yes, moving on time!

http://challonge.com/2j30trup

Rai vs Stalfos.

And whoever wins that faces Hyde

And then whoever wins THAT faces Reptilious in the finals!

Keep in mind that they would have to beat Rep twice, while Rep needs one win to, well, win.

Good luck everyone, almost there!

I like how he lost because he went for Stealth Rocks instead of the KO. If misclick, oops, if not, he tried to be a cocky sheet and lost cause of it.

Also notice how he ignores the fact you missed a few moves?

Anyway. Rai and Stalfos still need to battle. Would be a nice Christmas gift ;3

Will the rankings reset for the new year? I'd like to get rid of my bad statistics xD

Also the replay Mr. Hyde posted was pretty fun, the opponent tried to BM (show bad manners, laugh at the opponent) by playing Stealth Rocks and then lost because of it. Fun to watch someone trip over their own cockyness. 

Will the rankings reset for the new year? I'd like to get rid of my bad statistics xD

Also the replay Mr. Hyde posted was pretty fun, the opponent tried to BM (show bad manners, laugh at the opponent) by playing Stealth Rocks and then lost because of it. Fun to watch someone trip over their own cockyness. 

Oh dude. I didn't even...Maybe! Might do a thing where I keep this ranking and then put up a 2016 ranking...I'm not sure if I should include this tournament in that or not.

Guys seriously I need input.

1.) New ranking for each year?

2.) Current tournament included in this year or last?

Also Rai, Stalfos, what is going on?

Same opinion as Yui-senpai.

Except that you should kick me out for not doing anything-pri.

I don't think I could ever kick you out.

Also next tournament will be a longer, Randoms, one, sooo you could totally join it X3

Seems most say new start, leave this as 2015.

1.) Nah

2.) Last year

Trying to keep your record safe I see. ;)

Gonna wait for the rest to respond as well.

SOMEONE BRING ME RAI

Stalfos already replied to my PM about their battle. Get that sassy doge here.

Oh dude. I didn't even...Maybe! Might do a thing where I keep this ranking and then put up a 2016 ranking...I'm not sure if I should include this tournament in that or not.

Guys seriously I need input.

1.) New ranking for each year?

2.) Current tournament included in this year or last?

Considering most of the tournament took part (and might even be concluded) in 2015, I'd say it would make sense to let it count for this year. Last year (2014) doesn't make much sense in my opinion. Though, if the scores are to be reset each year, having it treated as part of next year wouldn't be too Farfetch'd. Either way is fine by me, so it's up for the rest to decide, as it might have a bigger impact on their ranking.

Archived