[Semi-Serious] Ask Black Anything

Blake

Ever want to talk to me on Skype again?

I don't know. I'm not the type to be able to easily open up nowadays, even on a basic level.

Can you teach me how to not be terrible at CFV? :>

Lily would be better for that. I misplay a lot.

Whats your opinion on games that are more RNG then player skill?
(Ex; Binding of Isaac/etc)

It depends on the nature of the game as a whole. A competitive game shouldn't be luck based, but Isaac's fine as it is.

Thoughts on Fableds in the current state of the game?

Completely terrible sadly.

opinion on the metroid franchise?

I should play it some but never have ;~;

Are bananas meant for more than just eating? Do you have a gag reflex? How are you?

Yes, slapstick and octodad. Yes, I do, to the point that I couldn't get a filling (that turned out was the dentist scamming me) when I was 6-7~. I'm having a pretty eh day.

How to play Aromages? (not an entire build, just some pointers)

You don't really like that dragon in your sig, do you? :l

Have you accepted Daigusto Sphreez as your savior?

Don't. They're honestly bad except for Jasmine. If you must, I guess triple lonefire is a blatant one, I just haven't touched them at all.

I do like it.

sphreez makes me sad

D-do...do you still love me!?!?! :444811_key:

Si 

Is water actually just poisoning us? The deathrate for those who drink water is 100%.

What is your favorite drink?

Who you ever drink coffee? If so, we should get coffee one day.

obv poisoned

Sweet Tea

I do drink coffee. Preferably a mid-dark french roast wit hfrench vanilla creamer and just a pinch of sugar.

How many licks does it take to get to the chocolatey center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

When do you think us humans will have the first Mars settlement? How long, if we ever do build one, before they revolt against Earth for their independence? (No taxation without representation, after all)

Can a robot love?

How many licks does it take to get to the chocolatey center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

When do you think us humans will have the first Mars settlement? How long, if we ever do build one, before they revolt against Earth for their independence? (No taxation without representation, after all)

Can a robot love?

i'll never tell

Not in the immediate future.

No.

One more for now...

Train A left Chicago at 10am, and Train B left Albuquerque at 2pm. If train A is moving at a constant speed of 60mph headed North, and Train B is moving 80mph headed Northwest, how many times would the trains paths intersect, with a time limit of 155 years? They are both ghost trains, so they won't crash should they happen to "hit" each other.

Archived