[Finished]Battle Phase is The Soul of Yu-Gi-Oh! [CC Side Monthly] [NO MORE ENTRIES PLZ]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I know, but by section rules, 2 weeks is considered the cutoff for a dead contest (without posts). Can't really make exceptions to that, as it'll be unfair to other members.

Yeah, I understand it takes a while (and mind you, I'm running the May thing amidst final exams), but yeah it's important that you try your best to get things done quickly (while balancing your own life).

Although on that note, this isn't an official tournament so she doesn't have to end this right away to correlate with the main one.

Nonetheless, either Toyo should've gotten another member to help her or gave a specific timeframe as to how long she needs.

No it wont.
There are honestly far too many cards to be reviewed properly, and i don't realistically see the results being posted in the next week or two. Unless, that is, you want me to drop the quality of my judging.

refer to this post

i mean, i can always just post arbitrary numbers without any in-depth look or reason into them, but that would just be stupid.

Archived