secondaries

Resident Fascist

Oh yes, because people who aren't a fan of your thing need to die.

Even PC master race doesn't go that far man.

I like how you bolded man. Are you trying to say you know me better than I do? Also, if you would read the topic title, it clearly states if you are a fan. This thread was more of a joke than anything, but apparently you not only have to be overreacting, but completely disrespectful to me, too.

I like how you bolded man. Are you trying to say you know me better than I do? Also, if you would read the topic title, it clearly states if you are a fan. This was more of a joke than anything, but apparently you not only have to be overreacting, but completely disrespectful to me, too.

I like the part where you actually reacted to it <3

i dont get the hype for this

its just more quirky crazy Japanese shoot em up games, does this series really need this much of a fanbase?

well

it's not as much as "need"

as

"it just happened to have a shitfuckloadton of fans".

nobody really knows why it's so popular either, though it may have something to do with the creative characters and epic music. also epileptic laser beams

anywhooo

you already know me as a massive touhou fangirl so yeah

played TH6-13 and all the fighting games but suck at all of them save for Hisouten, and that's only cuz i poured hundreds of hours into other fightiing games.

well
it's not as much as "need"
as
"it just happened to have a shitf***loadton of fans".
nobody really knows why it's so popular either, though it may have something to do with the creative characters and epic music. also epileptic laser beams

anywhooo
you already know me as a massive touhou fangirl so yeah
played TH6-13 and all the fighting games but suck at all of them save for Hisouten, and that's only cuz i poured hundreds of hours into other fightiing games.

another thing i failed to see with this series was the music, it probably works good in the background for the games but honestly outside of the game it sounds so dull, lifeless and bland for me at least.

another thing i failed to see with this series was the music, it probably works good in the background for the games but honestly outside of the game it sounds so dull, lifeless and bland for me at least.

idk man, the remixes and stuff are beyond amazing. the music by itself can be really, really good too.

the funny thing, from what I've seen. The fanbase is exactly WHY it has such a fanbase. If that makes any sense.

This is entirely accurate and is probably why I love 2hu so much.

Besides the fact that 7.5 is also the second best fighting game ever made.

9 times out of 10, people refer to the shit ton of fan arranges that come out every half-year or so. Do check out the 2hu thread in the music section and give some stuff a listen, or post asking for recommendations depending on what genre you're into. Touhou has them all.

Archived