Archetype Game

Tinkerer

Orientitans

An archetype based on the chinese four symbols: the White Tiger of the West, the Vermilion Bird of the South, the Black Tortoise of the North, and the Azure Dragon of the East. The core monsters are 4 based on said symbols, each with a different Attribute and Type: EARTH/Beast, FIRE/Winged Beast, WATER/Dinosaur, and WIND/Dragon.

Due to their small number of members, their typings are intended to give them as much cross-support as possible: The Bird benefits from Onslaught of Fire Kings, the Tortoise is searchable by Oviraptor and Petiteranodon, the Dragon gets a bunch of support from Ravine, etc. even if Wyrm would be more appropriate. Also they are all targets for either Ninja Transformation or Super-Transformation... although with Hanzo's Level of 4 it won't be too practical.

They are all enormous beasts, and so they have a high Level of 9 and stats to go with them. Moreover, they may be high Levels but like Barbaros, they can be Normal Summoned with no Tributes and their stats drop down to ~2000 so they are still stronger than the average Level4. Finally, they all float upon being sent to the grave by a card effect by summoning the next season symbol (Spring -> Summer -> Autumn -> Winter -> Spring) from the grave, or adding it from deck to hand, further synergizing with Onslaught, Dragon Ravine, and of course True Kings, whose Level9 gives them access to the Rank9 pool.

Now, I mentioned the above 4 were the core. That's because they have a 5th member, who is the boss of sorts, the Yellow Dragon of the Center. This monster is DARK/Wyrm, and its type justifies the Azure Dragon not being Wyrm. This boss is not in the main deck and is Summoned in a different way: It's like ABC in that it's a Contact Fusion of the 4 Symbols, but rather than banishing them from the field and/or grave, it spins them back into the Deck. Also its Level is 11 so it cannot make Rank9s, but its presence on the board will be strong so you will want to keep it around. As for what it can do... probably some cookie cutter negation or quick effect removal, I have not thought about it yet. It also floats by summoning any of the 4 titans when it leaves the field, and thus starting the season cycle again.

As a disclaimer: lore-wise the yellow dragon represents the earth element, but since that's already taken by the Tiger, I'm going for DARK as the dragon is also associated with aether/quintessence and the universe. It can work with LIGHT too, as it is also associated with heaven. If only Konami had a CLEAR/Neutral attribute...

Next:

Glasthelm

on the surface, Glasthelm being compose of DARK Fiend, Zombie, and Spellcaster making them similar to Ghostrick... BUT NO!!~ my dear adventurers! this archetype is doesn't have the hassle of being tricky flip monster (and the art is a bit more scarier, and definitely not cartoon-y) we talking about the fallen capital of Rune-Midgard and how it delved into one of the saddest place in this world. infested with brutal horror that mostly forgot the taste of death.

now just like the original inspiration...(well the other thing that also make them similar to Ghostri...*stabbed by abyssmallknight*) they have multiple Field spell representing the descending dungeon which can gradually unlock your monster potential 1 Field spell at the time. you can either let your opponent destroy your field spell clearing the dungeon (don't worry it float & juggle easy), or you can "level up" your field spell ala anime Seal of Orichalcos  to trigger the Grave shenanigans based on Yugioh famous grave related limited and/or forbidden card. which in tandem means more horrifically effects being unlocked by the monster. it ranged from multi-attacks, Indiscriminate destruction Quick Effect, and so forth

Marabahaya (indonesian for danger. but this have special uses to symbolically describe multiple imminent danger in one place)

on the surface, Glasthelm being compose of DARK Fiend, Zombie, and Spellcaster making them similar to Ghostrick... BUT NO!!~ my dear adventurers! this archetype is doesn't have the hassle of being tricky flip monster (and the art is a bit more scarier, and definitely not cartoon-y) we talking about the fallen capital of Rune-Midgard and how it delved into one of the saddest place in this world. invested with brutal horror that mostly forgot the taste of death.

now just like the original inspiration...(well the other thing that also make them similar to Ghostri...*stabbed by abyssmallknight*) they have multiple Field spell representing the descending dungeon which can gradually unlock your monster potential 1 Field spell at the time. you can either let your opponent destroy your field spell clearing the dungeon (don't worry it float & juggle easy), or you can "level up" your field spell ala anime Seal of Orichalcos  to trigger the Grave shenanigans based on Yugioh famous grave related limited and/or forbidden card. which in tandem means more horrifically effects being unlocked by the monster. it ranged from multi-attacks, Indiscriminate destruction Quick Effect, and so forth

Marabahaya (indonesian for danger. but this have special uses to symbolically describe multiple imminent danger in one place)

OH, so you know RO?! :D

By the way, the misspell on "Helm" was intentional to give some inspiration towards helms and armors to those not familiar with RO, also to not make it a blatant name steal xD

Anyway:

Marabahaya

Danger everywhere. Archetype of poli-attribute animal Type (Beast, Winged Beast, Reptile, Aqua, Insect, etc.) monsters stalking and prowling you everywhere you go. As long as a Field Spell is active, yes, your own Field too, you and your monsters are not safe. They can hide on any Field, but of course they are more at home in their own Fields.

How they work is that while a Field is active, they can activate quick effects from the grave and from the hand taking tips from Battle Fader and Retaliating C in that the effects summon them, then they apply their disruption effects. So, although you will be able to see some of the threats (in grave), others you won't be able to see (in hand). In a way it's like Bujingis meets the Ghost Girl Tuners in that they are "hand traps" and "grave traps" that require a card on the board to function.

Without a Field they can still function with their on-field effects, some of which focus on getting a Field active ASAP, but some of these effects are negated when a Field is active so they cannot really overwhelm the opponent by playing both strategies at once; still, they are stronger with their with-Field Spell effects.

Counter strategies include to lock the grave, as well as stop or negate their from-hand Special Summons as doing so will also prevent their disruption effects, since said effects are bound to their Special Summon.

Theme-wise, they are based on the different dangerous fauna from Indonesia, including a tiger, a Komodo dragon, Blue-ringed octopus, etc.; the artworks depict them concealing or camouflaging in their environments.

Next:

Tao Nymph

A chaos archetype; half the members consisting of LIGHT monsters and others DARK. The LIGHT monsters have more passive effects, or effects that help you, like drawing, Life Points, Special Summoning, ect. The DARK monsters focus on more aggressive effects, such as card removal, battle effects, and inflicting damage. They are also capable of Special Summoning themselves if there's an archetype member of the same Level but the opposite Attribute (example: "While you control a face-up Level 4 LIGHT "Tao Nymph"  monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand). The Spell Card's effects revolve around LIGHT monsters (adding them, Special Summoning them, ect.) while the Trap Cards revolve around DARK monsters (Special Summoning them, returning them, ect).

Cerberon

OH, so you know RO?! :D

By the way, the misspell on "Helm" was intentional to give some inspiration towards helms and armors to those not familiar with RO, also to not make it a blatant name steal xD

not exactly devoted players...i have to borrow my richer friend account since i cant afford the investment of making one of my own at the time (and its real expensive hobby in my country back then)  but i do know fair amount of lore and happen to like to read the official guide of the game before i go to sleep enriching my dreams with the visual of the Character Class and Bestiaries

Skip Prompt

not exactly devoted players...i have to borrow my richer friend account since i cant afford the investment of making one of my own at the time (and its real expensive hobby in my country back then)  but i do know fair amount of lore and happen to like to read the official guide of the game before i go to sleep enriching my dreams with the visual of the Character Class and Bestiaries

I see. It has been a while since I played myself, but I did for quite the long time, familiarized with the classes and enemies and even nowadays every now and then I check for the latest content.

Cerberon

Archetype of FIRE/Beasts Pendulums that is the next generation of T.G. Stun. They float upon destruction like Vullets, but unlike Vullets they don't have to wait for the End Phase. Also as one of their gimmicks is that they float into a Cerberon with 1 Level higher, so a pair cannot cycle with copies of each other and you need to play monsters with different Levels to make the most out of their floating capabilities. They range from Level 1 to 10, allowing for different approaches: scaling from 1 to 6~7 should be the most feasible, but if you want to access the bigger ones, then the risk of clogging your hand with high Level Cerberons increases; although thankfully stuff like Fire King Island and True Kings exist to alleviate that issue, and them being Pendulums also gives them an use. Their Spell/Trap repertory, similar to T.G.s, include an archetype Creature Swap, or otherwise cards that hurt the opponent but barely affect you due to the monster's floatiness.

Another of their gimmicks is that they play a lot around the number 3, in reference to the 3 heads of the cerberus. Some of their Pendulum and/or monster on-field effects involve the player requiring 3 cards on the hand, revealing 3 Cerberons on hand, controlling 3 Cerberon cards, having 3 Cerberons in the grave (yes, despite them being Pendulums), etc. to activate their effects, that range from standard stuff like searching, summoning a Cerberon from the grave or face-up in the Extra Deck, etc. to stronger effects like a monster or Spell/Trap nuke, depending on the difficulty of the requirements and Level of the monster.

Next:

Kaladium

Kaladium is an archetype of LIGHT Rock-type monsters and their support Spells/Traps. They're not very ATK-oriented, instead preferring to reduce an opponent's ATK or DEF or eliminating its effects, making destroying it by battle possible. Most of them can't be destroyed by battle at least once per turn, but they're very susceptible to card effects. Their "bosses" are in the Main Deck, but really, they're only Level 5-6.

Overall, they're not very good by themselves. They're fun to use, though.

Bagice

Bagice

Xyz-evolution-centric archetype of WATER/Insect monsters based on bagworms that make cases from different ice and winter-themed materials: pine tree, snow, ice, icicles, etc. The main monsters are larvas, the Xyz-Summonable monsters are pupae, and the Xyz-evolved forms are moths. They introduce a new mechanic: the ability to "drop" counters in a Monster Zone.

Their main gimmick is that the larva, aside of having standard archetype support effects like a searcher, grave revival, etc., generate Ice Counters every turn, that flavor-wise represent the cases they construct little by little. While they have 4 or less ice counters, if they would be destroyed by battle or by effect, the counter is removed instead, but it is not entirely gone; instead the player takes note of the removed counter in the zone the monster is. Likewise, if the monster is removed from the field while it had counters, they are also added to the note. Then, if another Bagice monster is Summoned in that zone, it will gain ice counters equal to the noted value, and thus effectively picking up the leftover ice counters. Once the larva reaches 5+ counters, it enters in a pupa state, and becomes non-targetable and indestructible by battle or card effects, really tough to kill, but is also changed to Defense so it's just close to a perfect wall. If the monster survives an opponent's turn with 5+ counters, then it Xyz evolves into a Bagice moth Xyz, Zoodiac-style, Summoned from the Extra Deck or grave. The Xyz-evolution isn't optional, so you cannot really sit on the pupa walls unless your Special Summons get locked (e.g. Vanity's Fiend), also the moth forms lose most of the protections, so that's the chance for the opponent to strike back. Still, the moths get stronger the more counters they have. By the way, a moth cannot Xyz-evolve into a moth, so no Zoodiac-style Xyz-laddering tricks. The ability of Xyz-evolving from the grave is to not require too much Extra Deck space, also to not be too limited by the Link rules.

The pupa Xyzs are practically shortcuts into the moth Bagices by using the larvas or insects as material, and can Xyz-evolve into the moths without requiring the 5+ counters, but in exchange are more vulnerable than a 5+ counter pupa-state larva, cannot generate ice counters on their own. However, if they are Summoned in a zone with pseudo-counters, then they benefit from the heavy protection effect.

The moths come with effects that don't require material so they won't be helpless shall they lose them, but they do have an additional, somewhat stronger, detach effect that they will be able to use once or twice since they are Summoned with 1 material, or more if they took the pupa Xyz shortcut.

Something the player has to be careful about is that summoning a non-WATER or non-Insect monster in a zone with pseudo-counters will reset the value and will have to start collecting these pseudo-counters all over again.

Finally, since they use Ice counters, they get support from the random ice counter stuff out there like Snowman Creator. They laso have 1 or 2 Bagice pupa Link monsters to access their moth forms with more ease; said Pupa Links also have the ability of shortcutting into the moth Xyzs.

Next:

Risen Glory

Risen Glory

An archetype of LIGHT Winged Beasts, erratas of the Warriors and Spellcasters of old. 

Cards that would be renewed here would be like Marauding Captain, Freed, Rahz, Zera, and other pre-5Ds era classics.

This deck would warrant searching power in the form of the boss monster (Freed) being able to search any of the cards rather than drawing a card, which would not be just the draw phase, but anytime you draw a card. 

The deck would also have a field spell version of The A. Forces, treated as Sanctuary of the Sky and with additive effects, like your monsters can't be destroyed by card effects while you control 2 or more LIGHT Winged-Beast monsters.

Like the field spell, the deck focuses on their effects activating by having amounts of the archetype in certain places, rather revealing a certain amount of them in your hand or Deck, or having a number of them on the field or in your GY. 

This deck's win condition would be an even further improved version of Freed, requiring you to reveal 5 of them with different names from your hand, field, or GY to Special Summon (probably not worded that way but you get the idea). It would Special Summon at least 1 "Risen Glory" monster from your deck, and also have an effect similar to the field spell, stacking the buffs that you would normally have. In the end, having 4-5 monsters including Freed and the Field Spell should probably make you nearly unstoppable.

This deck doesn't warrant Extra Deck cards, but if you want to make Freed Contact Fusion or a Synchro monster somehow that would fine. 

next:

Hymed Fire

Hymed Fire

Ritual Fusion. No, no wait, don't run!

This is a FIRE archetype with a lot of scattered Types and statlines, with their bosses freely building off one another. In fact, most of their bosses are FIRE retrains of DM and GX-era non-Effect Rituals/Fusions! However, unlike a lot of recent Ritual archetypes, these guys have a decent NSable monster presence/engine that makes all the difference.

What you're doing here is turning one boss into two, into three, and so on- each time you use a Ritual as fodder for a Fusion, or vice versa, you immediately get back the stuff you used. That's right, you're not laddering your bosses, you're essentially stacking them. This archetype is all based on momentum, and topdecking Monster Reborn is relevant again- once you have one boss back, you can bring back your entire board in short order!

Also of note is that the majority of their Ritual and Fusion stuff is Level 5-8, meaning that while Synchro toolboxing is mostly out of the question, using Xyz is very, very easy.

While they're good at getting their combos started and restarted, and they can get them going for quite a while, Hymed Fire suffers in one rather unfortunate area- protection. They're so focused on consistency, revival, and SS effects that their only protection-focused cards are Graveyard effects of their Ritual Spells, making Raigeki a terrifying prospect.

Nonagonagon (a nonagon is a nine-sided geometric shape. I just added more to the end because it was funny in my head. Dragon, maybe?)

nonagonagon - I mean it would be pretty obvious to just make them all level 9, but I'm not going to follow your rules.

Since the name is already a pun, the naming convention is going to be similar to roids. What does that mean? Single word names, like Tetranonagonagon, Polynonagonagon, Hexanonagonagon, and the boss monster Paragononagonagon.

This is going to be somewhat of Xyz/Pendulums. None of the main deck monsters will be level 9 nor will they be the same level as each other, but all of the Xyz monsters are going to be Rank 9. The levels are going to be based on the first shape the name mentions. Tetranonagonagon would be 3, Quadrilnonagonagon would be 4, Hectanonagonagon would be 7, and so forth.

Polynonagonagon, like the name suggests, doesn't have a particular Level. It'll be a level 1 that can change it's level and pendulum scale from anywhere between 2 and 9, but Pendulum Summoning from this card will be restricted to this archetype. However, the rest of the shapes have to figure out how to get to LV 9 somehow.

They will all have effects revolving around targeting cards with lower Level/Rank than them, which includes searchers, recovery cards, monster targeting, monster destruction. You could probably even have 1 that gives a stat boost to all monsters you control by its Level/Rank. The Pendulum Effects would have similar effects, being able to do things based on their scales, maybe even making all of your monsters the same Level as that card's scale.

Next:

World War Witches (W/W/W) (Based on the Russian Night Witches and their pilots and planes from WW2)

World War Witches

A Link-centric archetype of FIRE and WIND Spellcasters, some riding brooms or other enchanted vehicles as reference to the planes. They are involved in the "World Legacy" storyline as an spin-off, and thus have their own "World Legacy" DARK/Machine monster and Spell/Trap support. They take a neutral position by antagonizing both Crawlers and World Chalices, and they also seek to collect the World Legacy parts for their nefarious purposes.

Their playstyle relies on excavation and deck stacking. The main gimmick is that each time an action is performed, that is, a monster is Summoned, a card or effect is activated or a monster battles, they excavate the deck until a World War Witch is revealed, which is then milled and the rest of the cards are placed at the bottom of the Deck; the milled Witch then activates its effect in the grave. The effects include standard archetype support like searching, grave revival, to negating or destroying a card on the board. In this way, the more Witches you have on board, the more profit you net from actions, but as a trade-off, you have less control on what you get because of the excavation mechanic. However, they can alleviate this issue with deck re-arranging effects.

The Link monsters have effects that benefit from the number of cards excavated by the Witches: for each excavated card, they gain a Spell counter, which then enables other effects; for instance, one may grant +100 ATK to all Witches you control for each Spell counter it has on it, while another may gain protection effects to your Witches once it has X number of counters on it. In addition, like Crawlers and World Chalices, the Links float when they are sent to the graveyard, by excavating the deck and Special Summoning the first Witch they excavate, and letting you arrange the other cards on the top of the deck in any order, and thus giving you some control on your next excavations.

Their WIND side allows them to potentially make use of some toys from Majespecters and Windwitches, while their FIRE side takes advantage of FIRE 200-DEF support. Also as Spellcasters they can make use of Spellbook of Knowledge/Rudra or Wonder Wand for draw power.

Next:

Hammerbreak

Hammerbreak

Design

The "Hammerbreak" monsters appear as Medieval metal-armored warriors that are transforming into demonic creatures, with the Level 4 and 6 monsters being in the process of transformation and the Level 8 already in full demonic appearance. Based on the biblical 7 deadly sins, each monster bears a hammer that is implanted in their bodies, each with a different color and location, depending on its respective deadly sin.

Sloth: Green - The back (LV4)

Gluttony: Blue - Belly (LV4)

Lust: Pink - Crotch (LV4)

Greed: Yellow - Chest (LV4)

Envy: Black - Neck (LV6)

Wrath: Red - Left Arm (LV6)

Pride: White - Head (LV8)

Playstyle

Hammerbreak are EARTH Fiend monsters. They are beatsticks (Level 4s are 1800 - Level 6s are 2500 - Level 8 is 3000) that share effect destruction-immunity +an effect that triggers when they destroys a monster by battle OR inflicts battle damage. The Level 6s have an additional continuous effects while the Level 8 have an upgraded protection +the usual negation.bossy effect.

Their S/T lineups reward you when they destroy/inflicts battle damage: From drawing to pop a card. Also their Field Spell gives an Exra NS, boosts their ATK, and also a one-sided Macro cosmos for monsters destroyed by battle.

Their weakness is that they are battle-reliant so they can barely make a board in the Main Phase without their Field Spell, hence why "Ties of the Brethren", "Pot of Duality" and "Card of Demise" are instant staples for them. Some Monarchs S/T can also be teched since their Boss monsters are Tribute Summoned monsters.

===============================================================================================================

Next:

Flamewitch

Archetype of FIRE Spellcaster-Type monsters. Surprisingly, the monsters don't burn your opponent. But rather increase your Life Points. They do have standard effects (Normal Summon, Special Summon 1 from the Graveyard, self-Summon if you control no monsters, Spell adding, ect), but on top of that they each have a form of giving you Life Points. Their Extra Deck monsters however, cost you Life Points to activate their effects, or inflict damage to your opponent based on the amount you gained.

Waterlilly

Waterlily

This WATER Plant-Type archetype is what happens when you take the strategy behind the old battle floaters and spread it around en masse.

Most of the archetype is Level 3 and lower monsters that float if they get destroyed by battle or card effects, meaning that you can quickly cycle through most of your Deck if your opponent is a silly person who runs King Tiger Wanghu. However, each one can multi-float like Nimble Momonga or Giant Germ, and/or carries a secondary effect, like recouping your resources, burning your opponent, or even healing off some bad damage.

Aside from a few Tribute Summonable monsters who help your archetype trigger, taking inspiration from True Kings, Fire Kings, and so on, most of their focus is in trying to put proper Levels on board for a Synchro Summon. They've got quite a few different Synchros, all of which help mitigate the minus you're going into- expect effects like Sphreeze and Coffin Seller on legs, plus a few other necessary things.

You can make a few different Xyz Ranks, too, so really the way you run Waterlilies is up to you.

Droppedoll

Droppedoll

A Level 1-3 Fiend-type archetype that is based on dolls that have "Fallen". Or otherwise known as died. Their appearances are more of what you would find in horror movies about possessed/living dolls. They have a pretty interesting play style too. They function a lot like Zombie-types, being that they can Special Summon from the Graveyard easily, but, they also have something else going on. You see, these guys are mainly Pendulum/Synchros that focus around the aforementioned grave revival, but also changing any monster you control into tuners, sort of like Tuning Gum. By doing this, they gain lots of access to Synchros, even some good generic ones. Their main weakness however, is 1. Of course SS or Revival negation, or 2. Effect negation. The reason why that would be so devastating is because none of these monsters are actually tuners. They can turn each other into tuners by effects, but none of them are tuners themselves.

=========

Typeron(a bunch of different types)

"Billy decks; now with an actual playstyle."

A Deck containing members of nearly all existing Types (bar Divine-Beast because DM is overrated), this Archetype focuses on massive speed summoning into various ED monsters / laddering thereof to avoid the VRAINS rules. Oh, did I mention; they don't care about VRAINS mechanics because all of their bosses have the ability to summon themselves in a similar vein to ARC-V rules. While their Typing is off and cannot count on using specific tech cards, they can/will search their cards with ease and generate massive boards in an instant. 

Their Archetype symbol is a multi-colored coat of arms, symbolizing their diversity in Types. Now who said good Archetypes couldn't be multiple?

====

ARC5Wunner

This thread has been stuck for a while and there is something I want cleared up:

Is it actually "ARC5Wunner", or it's a typo and should be, let's say, "ARC5Winner"?

It is ARC5Wunner (not a spelling error), though it is up to you how to approach it. Adapt it in a similar way to what you think it's a portmanteau of or go somewhere totally different.

// skip

It is ARC5Wunner (not a spelling error), though it is up to you how to approach it. Adapt it in a similar way to what you think it's a portmanteau of or go somewhere totally different.

I see. You really come with, IMO, such weird prompts, Sakura xD

For the sake of the thread and unclogging it, I will tackle the prompt. Searches on "wunner" mainly throw it to me as a family name so...

ARC5Wunner

An archetype based on a family of brothers and sisters who are fans of the Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC V series and make cosplays and make-believe of the most iconic characters, monsters and stuff. The maindeck monsters are Warrior monsters representing the family members with cosplays or Arc-V characters, each with a different Attribute, while the Extra Deck monsters, 1-material Contact Fusion monsters that can be Summoned by using their maindeck forms while certain conditions are met, depict the same family member but now with a properly done cosplay of monsters used by their respective characters, and taking the Type of the original monster, unless it's Warrior, in which case it remains the same, while keeping their Attributes.

As for the conditions that have to be met, most involve Spell/Trap cards that depict locations such as a Field Spell that represents a Comic-con, or events like a family gathering or acting a play.

Effect-wise, they have effects that reflect, or even go as far as copying, the effects of the monsters they cosplay, but adjusting to ARC5Wunner support when appropriate. In this way, they are able to unify monsters normally from different archetypes into a single one, with interesting and potentially strong results. There are also Contact Fusions of team-ups of 2+ family members that require said members as materials. These Fusions have at the very least combined effects of the 2 monsters that strategically synergize, but may also have additional affects for extra power.

Next:

Zupremacia

(To be fair, it was a mix between ARC-V and Genwunner [yeah, the term for people who dislike anything past Gen 1/2); seems you figured that out for the most part). Then again, Draco makes more gimmicky ones that don't necessarily factor well. But I digress.

Anyway:

Zupremacia is an Archetype consisting of Beast monsters themed on animals found at the zoo / in the wild (well, it makes sense considering the name is a cross between "zoo" and the Spanish word for "supremacy"). Most of the members are Level 5 and above (considering most zoo animals are generally on the heavy side), but they do have internal SS conditions if you control another member [which usually sets up with the smaller members that prevent bricking]. Their main focus is to quickly ladder into their boss monsters in a manner similar to Zoodiacs and control the field from there. While one of their bosses is out, anything with lower ATK or DEF than them, bar Zupremacia monsters cannot activate their effects and/or battle. The one issue with them laddering is unlike with Zoos, the members can't simply spam the same bosses twice in a row due to varying Levels. (As such, the Xyz/Link/Fusion game becomes very important to them). They do have their own search cards and supports, so there isn't too much need for outside support; though it is helpful.

Now let's go prove Darwin's theory on "survival of the fittest", k?

==========

Furry Attack Force

To be fair, there are all sort of prompts in this thread xD

By the way, if I wanted to reference zoo I would have given "Zoopremacia"; interesting interpretation, nonetheless.

Furry Attack Force

Tribute Summon-centric archetype of anthropomorphic animals of various species (Beast, Reptile, Winged beast, etc.) with a military theme: there are soldiers, tacticians, snipers, commanders, black ops, the works, all with effects related to their roles; their Spell/Trap support are based on military tactics (e.g. recon, ambush, infiltration, flanking) and language (e.g. Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta points), as well as floaty military-oriented Equips Spells and pseudo-Equip Traps, such as body armors, stun grenades, firearms, ammo, etc. While they do not have Extra Deck members in the archetype, due to their variety in types and attributes the get access to all generic and semi-generic Extra Deck monsters, as well as support from said monsters (e.g. King of Feral Imps can grab the Reptile members); still, their main strength rely on their Level 5+ and higher monsters, whose main perk that makes them practical to Summon is their ability to use as Tribute from the hand, archetype monsters as well as monsters with the same Type, encouraging the tech of monster with the same Type as the high-Level archetype monster of interest.

Next:

Corrocid

Corrocid

This archetype of Aqua-Type monsters actually spans several different Attributes. Shocker!

Anyway, their main shtick, being based on acidic substances, is slowly eroding your opponent's stuff- in this case, they really like eroding the effects of your opponent's cards one line at a time (so bloated effect texts take longer to corrode), and just destroying any cards your opponent controls that have no effects to erode.

As can be expected, this gimmick means that every Deck based on a Normal monster just sorta instantaneously dies to Corrocid, and because of the way this kind of effect works, these things can actually remove the Towers clause from a boss that has it!

However, the problems here are many, most notably that you take some rather large LP penalties every turn just to keep your board up, and that the Deck is unfortunately rather slow. However, the fact that you have an archetype that can turn any monster into a Normal monster, then immediately kill said Normal monster, or remove the effects of your opponent's backrow one by one until they pop from utter uselessness . . . it's just kinda funny how many Decks this one completely outs.

Wargown

"Wargowns" are enchanted pieces of equipment that greatly enhance their wearer's combat abilities. Examples include lightning fast speed, rock solid defense, blending with shadows, and so much more. While basically anyone (or anything) can wear them, only a select "few" can use those garments to their full potential. These gowns can also channel magic in their surroundings to find a suitable wearer.

As implied by the flavour of the archtype, the archtype consists mostly of (pseudo-)generic equip Spell cards. They have multiple effects (often involving battle, for example: attacking directly, attacking multiple times, gaining ATK and DEF, etc.); some of which are only applied while equipped to a non-effect monster. If you "brick" by drawing a lot of spell cards (not necesarrily "Wargown"), you can reveal some of them (channeling their magic) when activating a wargown to summon a token (or monster).

The supporting cards in the archtype are mostly related to the creation and restoration of those gowns (searching/retrieving them).

Next up: "Valuta"

Valuta

This LIGHT Fish-Type archetype makes things go pretty crazy very fast, using effects you wouldn't expect much from.

Most Valuta monsters take after really good monsters from times past, a montage of "remember when a card with a similar effect was meta-defining, or the best part of a bad archetype?" However, they do it with an absolute minimum of generic support, because there is very little that works for their combination of Type and Attribute. Their backrow generally follows a similar trend, and their ED is crammed full of fun options and techs- Xyz at several Ranks and degrees of genericness, Synchros at varying Levels . . .

The only issue is actually getting started, because, you see, by being an homage to cards and archetypes that used to be amazing, they have a lot of the same weaknesses as older Decks, like a reliance on good opening hands or a degree of setup.

Still, with the right opening, Valuta can compete with, and even surpass, modern Decks simply because of how accessible and potentially complex their combos can be.

Urmagidden (intentionally misspelled "Armageddon")