post and the next person that posts is your mortal enemy

Aix

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it has protection from colored spells. mindbreak is blue, therefore protection from it. especially since counting ulamog, he's my second cast.

That is only when Emrakul is off of the stack. Mindbreak Trap doesn't interact with it when it isn't on the stack. Emrakul can't be countered when it is on the stack, and that is all that happens when you cast it. Besides getting the extra turn, since that is a triggered ability as you cast the card. Mindbreak Trap doesn't counter, though, it simple exiles the spell from the stack.

judge'd

That is only when Emrakul is off of the stack. Mindbreak Trap doesn't interact with it when it isn't on the stack. Emrakul can't be countered when it is on the stack, and that is all that happens when you cast it. Besides getting the extra turn, since that is a triggered ability as you cast the card. Mindbreak Trap doesn't counter, though, it simple exiles the spell from the stack.

judge'd

legit question: when is Emrakul on/not on the stack?

Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; this turn, it is unaffected by other card effects, except its own.

3200/4000.

Come at me, bro.

Also I want a waifu, not a nemesis ;_;

Archived