Make up a Summoning Chant

shadowsapex

It is said that the meek will inherit the earth, and now, the time has come! Gather here, in all your brilliance, and burst forth from the earth! Arise and conquer those arrogant enough to think better of you! Xyz Summon, Number 54: Lion Heart!!!

Rage of the Deep Sea

RageoftheDeepSea-ABYR-EN-C-1E.png

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pharaoh of the vengeful thunder, take my offering, and hurl lightning upon our foes! Entrap my enemies in a never-ending storm! Appear, god of the underworld, Sky Dragon of Osiris!

(japanese name b/c that's what I put down when I first wrote this chant, and Slifer the Sky Dragon just doesn't seem to fit)

Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon

• 4 weeks later...

(Assuming you mean Colossal Fighter)

Massive man who makes the Earth tremble, come fourth and seal my victory with your powerful fists! Synchro Summon! Level 8, Colossal Fighter!

(going off track a bit) Pendulum Summon with scales Dragoons of Draconia and Sea Dragoons of Draconia.

With the Scale 7 Ghost Beef, and the Scale 4 Mild Turkey, I set the Pendulum Scale! Pendulum Effect activate! By rolling two six-sided dice, I can change the Scales of these Pendulum cards! Because both were 6, Ghost Beef becomes Scale 1, and Mild Turkey becomes Scale 10! Now, with the Scale 1 Ghost Beef, and the Scale 10 Mild Turkey, I . . . PENDULUM SUMMON!

Sway, Pendulum of the dinner bell! Call out the warriors hungry for victory, and bring them to my side! Come forth, my patrons!

D/D/D Dragon King Pendragon

• 3 weeks later...

Great dragon destroyer, inherit the power of the beasts you hunt, inherit the power of the beast you have befriended, inherit the power to wipe out any dragon that stands in your path, rise and destroy the dragons, Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman!

Mirror Force Dragon

Archived