~ The YCM Halloween Masquerade 2015 ~

Shini the Scaremeister

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will not allow these monsters to destroy my future...

I will not let these creatures...take away my Tanikaze...

No...

No!

NO!!!

I WON'T LET THEM!!!

There's nothing much to be afraid of if you don't let your despair take over. Shira-kun, I'm sure once you come along with me, you can soon see that this disaster is merely a farce. After all, you have powers too don't you?

Alright guys, we're coming into the final stretch of the event.

Starting 10/31/2015 @ 12 am HST (GMT -10), which is in about 1.7 hours, you will be allowed to mass PM your last ditch efforts at monsters.

This means that you may send me all of your guesses in one PM, however you are only allowed to do this ONCE. Make sure you are absolutely sure of your guesses before you PM me.

Once the clock strikes midnight on November 1st, again my time (GMT -10), no more guesses will be taken.

(I'll need time to tally up the results + see who won this event.)

Much like last year, I'll announce the results in a new thread.

iU8EggM.png

As a whole, hasn't been much guessing lately.

iU8EggM.png

Ah, and before I forget, there's a member group raffle for all of you (like I hinted at a month or so ago).

Winner of this event wins a permanent membergroup, but you can also get one too if luck smiles upon you.

Depending on how busy I am on Sunday, I'll likely shut things off at midnight my time (which would equate to around 10-11 am for you; considering DST is over by then).

Kinda hard when my state doesn't have daylight savings, and one of the farthest back in terms of time.

I'm certainly doing a farewell thing on Sunday also.

----

Ah yes, if you didn't get the message earlier, the time for your mass PMs to come in is now.

Again, make sure you are absolutely certain about your guesses before you send them in.

They'll get the time to say farewell, and all that other stuff [You all get your chance to send them off properly].

Once the reveals are given, then they go.

So in essence, I won't ban the monsters until the stroke of midnight, November 2nd (or whenever I get to doing things).

Of course, you all get to express your opinions of the event afterwards.

I have won my duels against:

CowCow/Morgan

JustYui

Krein

Aix

And I have sadly lost against:

shadowliepard

vla1ne

Black

Catman

I'd say it was a fair run, 4:4 for me. Lots of students equally could handle Mach 20 while others had some difficulty. Nevertheless, I enjoyed these monster duels a lot and I wish to receive my prize soon~

Of couuuurse~!

But remember! That wasn't the performer's true... OR optimized deck! I'd suggest coming at me with all you've got if you want to make a dent!

Same here. Honestly, my unofficial monster duels were a ton of fun, and I want to either make Tsumugi's Alien Deck a true force to be reckoned with, or maybe branch out into Dinomists.

Archived