~ The YCM Halloween Masquerade 2015 ~

Shini the Scaremeister

Too tired tho put in enough complex thought to win a duel today, but i plan on hunting down a few more monster duelists tomorrow. I need that candy.

I've been watching for a while, but your papers never seem to decrease. Exactly how much homework do you give your students?

Enough not to make one's arms not fall off. I'm not a strict sensei...and those papers are just afterimages anyway~

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BEKjiPZ.png

With additional monsters, it would certainly liven this event up at the expense of the prexisting monsters being overshadowed to some degree and the accounts that are already in play will likely end up harder to guess the identity of as a result, in the event monsters that are already present decide to switch a more "free" account.

Can this please not be a thing?

Adding more monsters to the equation is not the solution. Hell, Dae can wait a year.

I never said that I was going to let it occur.

Remember when I voted down Tails Doll from eligibility in this masquerade. Same rules apply here.

In any case though, most monsters found so far is still under the halfway mark.

Just keep in mind that the event ends in a few days, but assuming it's course work or something like that on your end,

its not work but its drama irl, i dont know whats happening but maybe I will be gone unless my mom and step-dad have made up, so its unofficial. In an hour or so I will inform you all if I wont be staying up at my papas where theres most likely no Internet

nvm Im still staying

Yaaay Moog is staying :D

Also I'm curious is there gonna be some kinda reveal about how often certain monsters were guessed right and all those statistics? (At the end of course) Might be interesting, idk.

Yup the dust settled and im staying, which is a bit surprising but im definitely okay with that.

Also I agree it would be interesting to see which monsters were the easiest to guess and which ones were the hardest.

Yaaay Moog is staying :D

Also I'm curious is there gonna be some kinda reveal about how often certain monsters were guessed right and all those statistics? (At the end of course) Might be interesting, idk.

I would also like to see a final statistics thing at the end; seeing who was easier to guess than others and all that. It'd be somewhat interesting.

It will be a bit hard to collect the data but we would be grateful for the hard work if we saw the results of those who got guessed right. Our curiosity must be fulfilled.

Technically speaking, Aix owes you the results from last year's event (since he was AFK at the time it ended).

However, you should be getting a final result thing come November 1st.

Basically, I'm keeping tabs on findings on a spreadsheet.

(I need to update that now with today's guesses; I confirmed/denied guesses on netbook at university, which does not have access to my spreadsheet.)

Technically speaking, Aix owes you the results from last year's event (since he was AFK at the time it ended).

However, you should be getting a final result thing come November 1st.

Basically, I'm keeping tabs on findings on a spreadsheet.

(I need to update that now with today's guesses; I confirmed/denied guesses on netbook at university, which does not have access to my spreadsheet.)

This will be most intriguing to observe. We are very much interested in deciphering how many lowly humans have demasked us

Umm...sorry for not appearing for a little while...the stupid satellite I was using got un-hacked...and hacking satellites is HARD...What the heck have I missed while I was gone? And...would anyone that has figured me out...please send me a private message? I am curious as to how well I did...

Game isn't over yet, kid. Far from it, based on recent developments.

Basically, Bill Cipher and some other monsters decide to turn YCM into complete and utter chaos.

Nothing too big; well if you can hurry up and figure out the monsters within a few days.

Ah yes, if you want to mount a resistance, now's the time to act.

Umm...a couple things...First...what chaos? I do not really see anything...Second...are you not a moderator? Could you not...well...do something...?

Archived