~ The YCM Halloween Masquerade 2015 ~

Shini the Scaremeister

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume this starts at midnight, EST?

Will monsters receive account information at all in advance?

Yeah, it should start around that time.

At this moment, it's 7:15 pm HST 10/18/2015 (and I'm 5 hours behind Lunar [uTC -10:00]), so with all due respect, the event should have begun by now, going off the data in the OP.

Monster accounts are already prepared and set with a common password.

All we need to do is simply PM you the details. (We do expect that you change the password once you confirm your access in there)

Before we do, just need to confirm which of the monsters on the original list have dropped.

---

If some of you noticed by now, Lunar hasn't been around since Friday, though it's due to offline business.

Then again, we haven't seen an updated list of monsters from her (all of the staff members were sent a joint PM with the details and planning).

I'm excited as well. I've got a perfect persona awaiting~ But I do know that this might not start until tomorrow.

If she doesn't show up by tomorrow, just PM one of us the details (or do your own + let us know).

Yeah, no point in having to confirm who dropped.

Whoever was on that initial list Lunar gave us at the beginning of the month will get the PM.

If you dropped, then disregard the message.

Wait, so for our monster accounts, we change our password? Like, through e-Mail?

What you said slightly confused me, Sakura.

After you login with the temporary password, then just change your pass like how you would on your normal account.

That's about it.

Just give me a sec to PM all of you the account details + stuff (remember that if you PMed Lunar/Aix after the beginning of the month, it will not show on our records).

----

I apologize for the half-hour delay and all, but yeah you should've all received your data way in advance.

And so, Walker temporarily releases me from the Ghost Zone Prison to work in a place such as this. Sigh, here's to the hope that this shortens my sentence. A few thousand years of imprisonment does stifle the imagination after the first few hundred or so...

Also, Ms. Shiraui, if you wish, as soon as that accursed warden allows me access to my keyboard, I'm sure I can create a temporary set of spectral hands for you that you may control with one's own thoughts...I did assume correctly your gender, have I? I apologize if I am incorrect.

Archived