Post cards you hate

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I've gotten to the point of HATING any particular card, but there are some that I can't stand being sprung on me:

U.A. Perfect Ace,

Skill Drain,

Creature Swap

[spoiler Slightly Off-topic Rant]

...I'm also sick and tired of seeing people summon CDI or Dark Law without any backup or anything. It's like they think that because they summoned it, they expect me to surrender. I faced this guy who, after 2 turns, had Felgrand, Azure-Eyes, and CDI out (his opening hand was nuts). Next turn, I baited him out then summoned the level 10 SHS (full monster mash deck) and he surrendered. I guess what I'm saying is that it isn't the cards that I usually hate, but people's attitudes and mentalities that get under my gears.

...I'm also sick and tired of seeing people summon CDI or Dark Law without any backup or anything. It's like they think that because they summoned it, they expect me to surrender. I faced this guy who, after 2 turns, had Felgrand, Azure-Eyes, and CDI out (his opening hand was nuts). Next turn, I baited him out then summoned the level 10 SHS (full monster mash deck) and he surrendered. I guess what I'm saying is that it isn't the cards that I usually hate, but people's attitudes and mentalities that get under my gears.

He surrendered? That's... Dumb. Felgrand could have stalled for two turns, even though there's no way he could beat over you. Then again, Susanowo is super intimidating. It's a robot storm god!

I don't know if I've gotten to the point of HATING any particular card, but there are some that I can't stand being sprung on me:

U.A. Perfect Ace,

Skill Drain,

Creature Swap

You just acknowledged the fact CDI isn't bulletproof.

Here, have a rep.

Archived