Most broken/unfair card you've made Part 2

The Nyx Avatar

BjjfHyU.jpg

LORE:Neither player can activate card effects in the Graveyard. The effects of all LIGHT and DARK monsters on the field are negated. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can pay 1000 Life Points; banish this card (instead of sending it to the Graveyard) and take control of 1 monster your opponent controls.

My justification for this one:

1432035321-83926300.jpg

cyber_dragon_infinity_by_jam4077-d8j3k9t

6g6FVRy.jpg

Lore: 1 Fiend-type Tuner + 2 or more DARK non-Tuner Monsters

There can only be 1 face-up "Skeletal Swordsman of the Red Capote" on the field.
Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can target 1 Non-Pendulum Monster your opponent controls; gain control of that target until "Skeletal Swordsman of the Red Capote" leaves the field.
During your opponent's turn:
-If your opponent activates the effect of a card that would Special Summon a monster(s): That effect instead Special Summons "Capote Token(s)" (Level 1/Wind/Fiend-type/ATK 0/DEF 0) equal to the number of monsters that would have been special summoned. These Tokens cannot be Tributed or destroyed by battle. During your opponent's Standby Phase: Your opponent loses 500 LP for every "Capote Token" they control. When "Skeletal Swordsman of the Red Capote" leaves the field, destroy all "Capote Tokens".
-If an Xyz Monster your opponent controls would detach an Xyz material to activate an effect; negate the effect's activation and increase your LP by an amount equal to the Xyz material's Level x200.
-If your opponent would Pendulum Summon a Monster to their side of the field; banish that Monster instead.
-If a Monster would be Summoned by banishing any number of Monsters from their hand or Graveyard; negate any Effects that monster may have and halve its ATK and DEF.

About as unfair as its Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne equivalent, if not even moreso.

Archetypes? Here's one purely designed to be an autopilot FTK deck that I made a good while ago just for laughs: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/335131-autopilot-archetype-ftks-ftw-written/?do=findComment&comment=6636543

But this is definitely my most hilariously broken card I've created:

Performage Grand Magician

DARK ******

Scale: 1<>8

XYZ/Pendulum/Effect

PE: You can destroy this card and one card you control; add 2 pendulum "Performa" or "Magician" cards from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand. If you shout "It's showtime!", you can add 1 additional card.

ME: 3 level 6 Spellcaster-type monsters

You can detach all Xyz materials from this card and shout "The show must go on!"; add any number of pendulum monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck. Then draw 2 cards. If you do, you can Pendulum Summon 1 additional time this turn. If "Performage Trapeze Magician" was detached for this effect, you can destroy 2 cards on the field. If this card from a monster card zone is destroyed, you can destroy 1 card in your pendulum zone. Place this card in an unoccupied pendulum zone.

2800/2500

No I made it back when people were arguing that alt wins, especially exodia, should be more consistent/aren't sheet design, to show them how to make a balanced alt win card.

Alternate win conditions, you say...

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/342303-agm-the-end-is-near-invoker-of-the-four-horsemen-archetype/?do=findComment&comment=6735130

Archived